‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Jealous Much?

**STILL GERARDS POV**

“Dude you there?” Bert asked waving his hand if front of my face.

“Huh! What?” I said falling out of my daze.

“You were sort of out of it for a little while anyways I wanted to ask you first to see if she had a boyfriend or anything!” He asked.

“Ummm…”

“Well! Does she?” He asked again awaiting my answer.

“Uh well-I-uh-Ummm…”

“A simple yes or no would be nice.” He said getting impatient.

The guy really wanted to ask her out!

“No.” I sighed avoiding eye contact.

“Okay…should I ask her tonight?”

“I don’t know.” I replied not really caring.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Yeah whatever.”

“Dude what crawled up your ass you’ve gone all bitchy on me again.”

“Sorry just…tired, go ahead ask her out.” I said not believing the words that were coming out of my mouth.

“Okay thanks bro.” He smiled pulling me into a hug, taking me a while to respond back.

Once we pulled away he thanked me once again then practically skipped off back inside.

Was I…jealous?

**CHANTELLES POV**

10 minutes later Bert came back in smiling I didn’t know why but straight away I thought that him a Gerard might have done more then just talked?

“Hey guys!” He said trying at act cool instead of acting all happy and chirpy.

“Hey where’s Gerard?” I asked.

“I don’t know he’s probably outside still.”

“Oh okay.” I said as a slow song started to play.

Every had started to go back on the dance floor trying to find a partner leaving Bert and me alone.

“So Ummm…ahem…did you want to Ummm…dance?” He stuttered to ask making me giggle on how cute he looked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

He lended his hand which I happily took and followed him to the middle of the dance floor.

I put both my hands around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

“So I hear Gee and you went out in high school?”

“Ummm, yeah we did.” I replied surprised he knew about that but who didn’t?

“After he went out with that whore face Kate Cutts!” He muttered.

“Uh yeah! Wait how do you know about her?”

“Well besides that it is Gerard’s fiancée; I sort of went out with her!” He said making me laugh that he actually went out with that whore.

On the other side of the dance floor Gerard was watching Chantelle as she laughed along with Bert and he couldn’t help but feel that green monster rising up in himself that was until he felt 2 arms wrap around his waist.

“Hey where have you been gorgeous?” Someone said leaving a trail of kisses along his neck.

“Just outside.”

“So you want to dance?” Eliza asked Gerard.

“Sure.” He smiled at her as they moved down towards the dance floor.

He moved his hands on her waist as she put her hands around his neck.

“So you excited about next week?”

“What’s next week.”

“Our wedding silly.” She laughed at his stupidity.

But she hadn’t gotten an answer out of him he was to busy spying on Chantelle now wishing he hadn’t.

Bert and Chantelle had both leant in at the same time and had met in for a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know that half of you are probably going to kill me but sorry its just how it is so yeah

COMMENTS=YOUR SKITTLES!