‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Shopping &&& Surprises!

“Fuck no this one is hotter.” Corrine said snatching the top that was in my hands and throwing it back.

“Well how the fuck am I meant to know if I don’t even know where the fuck we’re going.”

“Because it is a surprise, how about you go help Em and I’ll find you something.”

“That might help.” I said walking off to find Em.

“Hey what are you doing?” I asked finding Em looking at the toy section.

“Just playing with toys.” She said.

“Right.” I said looking at the baby toys around me.

“I’m bored.” I said.

“Yeah same.”

“You know when you left Gee-”

“I don’t want to know I feel bad enough.” I said.

“Sorry.” She replied.

“Its alright come on lets go buy some lollies or something sweet to eat.”

“Okay.” She said as we went off and found some skittles just as Corrine was done.

“Okay lets go.” Corrine said as we went off to pay for whatever she had I also noticed she
had a hot topic bag.

“Where the fuck did you get that from?” I asked.

“Huh? I was there before.”

“Whatever.” I said as she went to pay.

“Okay where off to now?” I asked them.

“Home?” Emily said.

“Yeah fine with me.”

Once we reached home I decided to go for a walk.

I had no idea where I was walking but hoped I wouldn’t get lost in the newly renovated Belleville.

I walked up and down streets til I reached one street that I knew to well. I slowly walked up the street first walking past familiar houses, til I reached the house. I walked up the pathway and up to the door, I didn’t know if I should knock or not. I could hear voices from inside, I lifted my hand up but before I could knock I ran. I couldn’t let them see me after all theses years.

As I walked through the door I caught the girls looking at tops that were black and red.

“What are those?” I asked scaring them.

“Ummm…nothing!” They said grabbing what they could and hiding it.

“Theres no point of hiding it now! Show me.”

“Okay fine.” They said reaching behind them and grabbing 3 My Chemical Romance tops.

What are they for?” I asked.

“There for the concert tomorrow…SURPRISE!” They said jumping and giggling as I stood
there shocked.

I wasn’t ready to see Gerard or any of the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like :)
i know it was a bit boring but the next one will be better! I promise...hopefully!