‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Happy Birthday!

**CHANTELLES POV**

Bert and I carried on dancing to slow music, it felt so nice to be able to dance like this once again. I looked up into Bert’s eyes and I saw something which were once sparkling in Gerard’s eyes…love.

I didn’t know that I was leaning in till I felt his lips against mine I tensed up at first then relaxed, enjoying it I pulled Bert in closer.

He started to lick the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I happily gave him. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance which in the end I gave up on making him smile into the kiss then we pulled away for air.

“Wow!” He said slightly panting.

“Yeah…Wow!” I exclaimed.

“So, Ummm I was wondering if you-uh-maybe if you…I mean we could go see a movie later on this week…of course after the wedding but that’s up to you I mean if you want to that’s cool if don’t want that’s fine but still…” He rambled on.

“I’d love to!” I smiled.

“Really? I mean really!”

“Yeah of course.”

“Okay, perfect!” He said smiling noticing that we were still on the dance floor.

“Uh I think we should go sit down.” He suggested, as I slipped my arms away from around his neck taking one of his hands and leading him back to the couches where everyone was sitting except for Gerard, Ray and Bob.

“Hi guys.”I said sitting down next to Frank as everyone continued to stare at me, I didn’t have to yell since the music was still on a slow song.

“You…I mean…Bert…together…DUDE!” Frank managed to say.

“Ummm right, anyway where is everyone else?” I asked most of them still staring in shock except Frank who had a huge grin on his face.

“Uh, don’t know last time I check he was outside.” Mikey explained snapping out of his daze.

“Oh okay.” I said before I heard someone up on stage trying to get everyone’s attention.

“Ahem…May I have all your attention, is this mic even working…testing, testing 1,2,3…Okay, I’d like to thank you all for coming tonight, but before I get off the stage I have got one more surprise for someone special tonight so without any further a due can I please have…Chantelle come up on stage!” Gerard shouted out as the light shone on me.

“Wait! What?” I said confused but before I could get an answer I was on stage.

“I know you probably felt that we had forgotten but being the oldest and wisest one out of the group I was the only one who remembered.” He said emphasizing the word only, “So before I ramble on taking all the credit, Chantelle…HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” He shouted into the mic as Bob and Ray wheeled out a HUGE chocolate cake with red icing saying Happy Birthday! in fancy letters with everyone’s signature even people I didn’t know. I made a wish before I blew out the candles then everyone cheered.

I hopped off the stage and walked into the crowd receiving hugs, kisses on the cheek and happy birthdays from everyone, half of the people I didn’t even know. Then I felt someone slap my ass I looked around to try and see who but there were too many people crowding me till I felt someone lift me up and out of the crowd. It was Mikey.

“Thanks Mikes.”

“No problem.” He replied with a smile.

I sat down on the couch and sighed deeply.

“You alright?” Bert asked as I noticed we were now the only ones there as everyone was back on the dance floor.

“Yeah I’m fine its just some guy slapped me on the ass creeping me out a bit.” I explained.

“Ha! What a prick!” Bert said leaning back.

I took the time to take a good look at Bert. He was pretty hot depending on how you looked at him, he seemed to be a nice guy with his blonde hair always getting into his face making me giggle.

“What’s so funny?” He asked confused.

“Nothing its just your hair!”

“What about my hair?”

“Don’t worry.” I said shaking my head.

“Your weird.”

“Thank you but I don’t really appreciate being called that on my birthday especially when I got know present from you.

“Oh I am soo sorry how can I ever repay you?” He replied putting on an apologetic face.

“I don’t know but you better figure out something now!”

“Hmmm…since I didn’t get you anything would a kiss perhaps pay up?”

“Yeah…Its good enough but I expect a present tomorrow! I jokingly replied.

“Of course birthday girl!” He smiled.

“We both leant in for a kiss, I felt fireworks for the second time that night, I melted into his arms before we were interrupted.

“Hey guys! Thought I might come over and say Happy Birthday!” Gerard said as we pulled apart.

“Oh-Uh, Thanks Gee!” I said as Bert said hi to him, Gee replying Hi through gritted teeth.

Wait was Gerard…Jealous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait been REALLY REALLY REALLY SICK!!! So yeah

Comments=HUGS FOR ME!!!