‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Goodnight...

“Okay bye!” I said to the 4 cars that left. Bob and Rachel in one, Ray and Christa in the other and Corrine and Emily in the third car and Frank and Jamia in the last car.

The rest of the night had carried on as a blur before we knew it we all ended up back at ‘The Way’s’ home along with The Used.

“So, how did you like your birthday surprise?” Gee asked avoiding eye contact as we all sat in the lounge room, most of us were tired but stayed up anyway, everyone in there own conversations.

“I loved it thank you again.” I said reaching over towards him giving him a peck on a cheek since he was just across from me.

“Anytime.” He replied blushing.

“So are you excited about this?” Quinn asked Gerard, he must have been getting sick of having to answer that question.

“Ummm-”

“Of course he is why wouldn’t he’s finally getting married!” Eliza cut him off emphasizing the word finally whilst looking at me, taking Gerard’s hand who looked up at me.

“Are you having a party at all?”

“Yes!” Eliza cut off Gerard again, who was about to answer.

“We are?” Gerard asked looking at her confused.

“Uh-Yeah why wouldn’t we hun?” She asked looking at him.

“Oh I just didn’t know.”

“It’s alright, its only going to be a small get together, your family, close friends and my family!” She replied happily.

“Wait! Your family as in your…sister?” I asked.

“Yeah you don’t mind you?”

“Nah not at all.” I replied as she began to smile, “But it’s not my fault if she leaves with a black eye.” I muttered to myself.

“Huh?” Eliza said.

“Nothing.” I muttered smirking, Bert who was next to me started to chuckle hearing what I had said.

We talked to each other for a little longer before Jephha, Quinn and Dan decided to go back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes an they were off. Everyone departed off into there separate rooms.
Gerard and Eliza shared his room and Mikey and Alicia shared his room, there was Donna and Donald’s room to sleep in but I decided to sleep on the couch till they returned from there little vacation.

“You know not long after Gee’s wedding we are all going to go on tour for the Projekt Revolution thing.”

“Really?”

“Well not anymore Gee has his honeymoon so MCR won’t be there.”

“Awww so we wont be able to see each other for a while then I see?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“Nah, its alright I knew it was coming.”

“But I promise I will call you everyday!”

“Okay…Goodnight Bertie.” I said laying down on his chest.

“Goodnight princess.” He said making me tense up but then remembering he wasn’t my dad.

He was something I hadn’t thought of in a long time.

And for strange reason at that point in time I wondered what he was doing?

As Chantelle pondered on her thoughts back in New York, her father was trying to figure out a way e could get revenge on his daughter the one that had ran away from him.

“Just you wait princess, daddy’s coming back for you don’t worry about that.” He spoke to an old picture of Chantelle from when she was 10.

They had no idea what was coming!
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo big twist!! lol

thankyou all love the comments!!!