‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

I'm Crazy For You!

“ Hello princess.”

“W-What are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to see my princess, you know you did run away from me leaving me all alone, no one to talk to or have any fun with.”

“B-But h-h-how did you find me?” I stammered to say scared and shocked.

“Easy I am a cop and always get my way easy.” He smirked taking a step closer.

“Don’t take a step closer!” I warned.

“And why not? Is your boyfriend going to come barging into the house and save you? No one is!”

“There dead?”

“No…but you will be soon!” He replied plunging in towards and grabbing my throat squeezing as hard as he could.

“This is what you get you little bitch! Your exactly like your mother!” he shouted.

“No…one…talks…about…my…mother…like…that!” I struggled to say before I kneed him where it hurts most, releasing me from his tight grip around my neck.

I ran towards the door, still hearing him groan out in pain.

I kept on running no idea where I was going, just ran.

I saw a pair of two white lights coming way but it looked further away.

I kept on running, the lights getting closer and closer and closer till


BANG!

“Chantelle! Wake up! Chantelle! Its alright it was only a dream.” Bert soothed me.

“I-I just felt so…real!” I sobbed into his chest.

“Did you want to talk about it?”

“No I’ll be alright just go back to sleep.”

“Aren’t you going to go back to sleep?”

“Yeah, I’m just going to get a drink of water then go back to sleep.”

“Okay, you sure you’ll be fine?”

“Yeah I’m sure.” I said getting up but before leaving gently kissing Bert on the cheek.

I slipped off into the kitchen noticing it was now 6:40am.

I decided to just stay up, I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep.

I started to feel hungry and thirsty so I decided to make myself a coffee before I hear Gee walk in.

“Good morning!”

“Morning Gee.” I said turning around smiling at him as he smiled back.

“Mmmm…Coffee sounds nice.” He said as I finished making mine, taking a sip of it.

“Have a good sleep?” He asked starting to make his coffee as I sat down at the table.

“Ermmm, Yeah.” I lied.

The dream well…nightmare I had was different to the other ones. The other nightmares I usually had were the same but this one…this one was different.

“What about you?” I asked.

“Yeah it was alright, but it was cold though.”

I thought Eliza would have kept you warm enough last night.” I thought out loud not noticing.

“What?” he replied sitting down at the table also.

“Huh?” Did I say that out loud?

“You were just talking about Eliza!” He raised his voice.

“I-I-I…” I replied in shock, taken back when he had raised his voice.

He must of noticed because he calmed down “Sorry I didn’t mean top.”

“Its alright.” I replied taking another sip of my drink.

“What happened to us?” He questioned looking down at the table.

“What do you mean?” I replied.

“We used to tell each other everything.”

“I don’t know I guess everything had changed when I left…I mean we had put our trust into each other also and me leaving just made it disappear I guess?”

“Why did you do it?” I asked.

“Do what?” He replied looking up.

“The drugs, the booze?”

“Can we please not talk about it, Mikey explained it to you didn’t he?”

“He did but I wanted to hear it from you instead.”

There was a pause.

His head was down making his shaggy hair go into his face.

He whispered something I didn’t hear.

“What?”

“I LOVED YOU!”
He screamed taking me by surprise.

“I fucking loved you.” He repeated this time with tears in his eyes. “When you left I just completely broke down. You were my life and when you left it just felt like I had nothing worth living for, if I were in Mikey’s position that night I would have taken my life instead of you moving.
You were the one I worried about every night, if you cried, I would cry, if you were lost I would could come find you, if you would run I would run after you. You were the only one that mad me smile when I was down.
That night I proposed I was so glad because then I would get you away from home and also because I could be with you for the rest of my life. We wouldn’t have to worry about what went on around us just that we had each other. I had cried every fucking night after you left, I’d locked myself in the room thinking about you every hour, every minute and every second of every day. I know it was hard on you but I struggled badly Mikey worried about me...all of them did!...I just…I just love you so much.” He sobbed.

I don’t know why but I couldn’t help but feel angry, tears of rage streaming down my face.

“I-I’m sorry but I had too, I love you too didn’t you know that? Of course you were my everything and it did break my heart to say goodbye to you, when all I got was an ‘I hate you’ goodbye. And yes you were right it was hard on me too, not only was I leaving you but I was also carrying around our baby and do you know how hard that is? No you wouldn’t…you became famous you have everything you could ever ask for!” I said calming down.

“No I don’t.” He whispered looking back down.

“What? What do you mean you don’t?”

“I just…don’t.”

“Yes you have your got a family that loves you, your famous, you save peoples lives, your looked up to my millions of people, your getting married to the woman of your dreams what else could you possibly want Gerard?”

“What do you think Chantelle?” He yelled.

“I don’t know you tell me what your missing!” I yelled back.

“I’m missing y-”

“What are you two yelling about now?” Bert asked making me jump, scaring me.

“Just talking.” Gerard said looking back down carrying on sipping his coffee.

“Okay.” He said walking off.

There was a pause.

“Sorry for yelling at you.” I apologized.

“You shouldn’t be apologizing I raised my voice at you.”

“Because I pressured you into telling me about it.”

He tried to find a good comeback but came up with nothing.

“I’m going to go to bed.” He said.

“Okay.” I said as he took both of our cups and put them in the sink.

“Goodnight.” He said walking off.

“Goodnight Geetard!” I smirking and I could tell he was too.

I walked back over to the couch where Bert was, I squished in next to him as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like thanks to all the comments

LOVE YOU ALL!!

XXX