‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

She Will Be Loved

The next morning I woke up to find a note attached to my forehead.

Hey,
Sorry for leaving, the guys wanted to have a band meeting, so once again I’m sorry. But I promise I will be seeing you soon along with your present!
Bert
P.S. I didn’t forget about our date! ;)


I smiled at the last bit, I could tell he didn’t know how to write to people or know what to say.

“Hey, your awake!” Mikey said walking into the room with a cup of coffee,

“I see you’ve got your fix for the morning.”

“Yep sure do.”

“Where’s mine?”

“In the kitchen.” He smirked.

“Does that mean you’ve made it or you haven’t?” I questioned.

“Uhhh-”

“Mikey can you please go make me one pwetty pwease!” I begged batting my eyelashes along with my adorable puppy dog face.

“Fine but you better pay me back.”

“Promise, thank you Mikestar!” I yelled out as he started to mutter to himself.

Once he came back with my coffee glaring at me we, he sat down next to me and flicked the TV on putting it on a random channel.

“So I never really thanked you.”

“For what?” I asked taking a sip of my hot coffee.

“Saving my life.”

“Pfft…It was nothing.”

“No, it was everything!” He replied.

“I know how much you and Gee loved each other and I hated seeing him so torned up over you he really did love you-”

“Mikey-” I said looking down.

“No let me finish.” He said his voice beginning to croak up. “ I watched him whenever he was with you and I could tell you two were meant for each other. I know I’ve said this before but you were all he went on about. I knew he would do anything for you…he would die for you, no actually he practically did die with out you, when you weren’t there the Gerard I once knew had disappeared and now he’s back because you’re here. He love you Chantelle…And I’m pretty sure he still does.” He said making me snap my head up at what he had said.

‘Gerard still loves me?’

“But-”

“Hey Chantelle. Hey babe!” Alicia said walking over to Mikey and giving him a kiss on the cheek before he got up and left not even saying hello to her.

“What’s the matter with him?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” I lied I was still in shock about what he had said.

“Oh okay.”

There was a pause.

“Ummm…Chantelle can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure.” I replied paying attention.

“Ummm well me and Jamia have been wondering why…Frank and Mikey have been acting…well weird.”

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“Its just that they don’t seem so…in love with us anymore.”

“Uhhh-”

“I know it seems stupid and selfish but you saw it just before with Mikey.”

“Yeah I know, Ummm if you want I could talk to them.”

“Really? That would really help thankyou!” She said about to get up but I stopped her.

“When did this start?” I asked hoping not the night of the concert.

“The night of the concert.”

Shit! I knew why both Frank and Mikey were avoiding them.

“Okay.” I said as she left for the door.

“Oh and thanks again.” She said before leaving.

I decided to talk to Mikey.

I walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the door.

“Come in!”

I walked in and saw him on his bed with his bass.

“Oh hey!”

“Hi.” I said feeling a bit awkward.

“Something wrong?” he asked putting his bass down.

“Ummm…well I was talking to Alicia and Ummm she mention that you seemed to have been-”

“Avoiding her? Not paying attention to her? Yeah I have been and there’s only one reason why same goes for Frank as well.” He explained sighing.

“Your not in love with her.”

He simply nodded.

There was a silence.

I noticed I started to stink up and needed a shower.

“Uhhh, Mikey do you know if there are any spare clothes here of mine.”

“Not sure can you just go ask Gerard.” He hissed at me surprising me.

“I slowly back out of the room. I didn’t really want to interrupt Gee’s beauty sleep cause I know he was in the morning, but I did need the clothes.

I snuck downstairs, upon opening the door slightly I saw Gerard and Eliza sleeping.

I walked over to him and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, he didn’t move. I tapped him again he moved but didn’t say anything. I gently pushed him.

“What? It’s too early.”

“Sorry.” I said turning around.

“Chantelle?”

“Yeah.” I replied turning around.

“Sorry I thought you were Mikey.”

“Its alright you can go back to sleep.”

“No its alright I’m awake now.”

“Sorry I didn’t mean too.”

“Its fine what’s up?”

“I was wondering if, I know its been along time but Ummm do you by any chance have any clothes of mine?”

“Uhhh…I might.”

“Really?” I smiled excitedly.

“Come one.” He tiredly said.

“If you want you can go back to sleep I can go look myself.”

“NO!” he said a little to quicly. “No, its fine come on.” He said getting up and leading the way up and out of the basement then up the other stairs to a door that read ‘KEEP OUT!’.

“Your going to have to wait here.” He ordered.

“Uh-okay then.”

“I shouldn’t be too long.” He replied before going in.

I waited outside for a few minutes my impatience got the best of me. I got up and went in myelft.

“You took too long so I thought-”

“Ermmm…Surprise?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like thanks for all the comments especially these people who commented recently

ScarletVampie
EmMyB
Revenge Romantic
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
xx.caitee.xx

thankyou guys soo much