‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Leave The Memories Alone

I felt really bad for leaving Gerard back there but I didn’t want to stay there were too many memories, he had bought home all my old books, clothes, toys from when I was a kid and other things which reminded me of memories I didn’t want to remember.

I walked towards town, I had no idea where I was going since it was a long time I had been around town but it still did look the same besides the new buildings, shops, parks, roads and streets…but besides that it still looked the same.

I had an idea of what I wanted to do but wasn’t really sure if they were open today.

I walked around town till I saw what I was looking for. I entered the shop and walked up to the counter.

“Hi, how may I help you?”

“Hi, I was wondering if I could take a look at one of your houses.

“Okay which one ma’am?” She responded in her fluently spoken New Jersey accent as she pulled out a folder.

I flicked through a couple of pages till I found it.

“That one miss?”

“Yep.” I replied as she started to type furiously on the computer.

“Okay, this house has been on sale for a couple of months any reason why?”

“Uhhh…No not really.”

“Okay did you want a tour guide of the house or did you want to go around by yourself?”

“I’ll be fine on my own thanks.”

“Okay here are the keys and I’m guessing you have an idea of where the house is.” She replied more of an statement then an question.

“Yep.”

“Okay just make sure you bring back these keys at around…” She looked up at the clock, “2:45.”

“Okay thanks.”

“Before you go I’m going to need to get your details.”

I gave her my details before I was out the door.

Okay so I have two hours to explore.’ I thought to myself.

So I began my trek to the house.

Reaching the house I put the key in the lock, taking a deep breath before turning the key and turning the handle.

I entered the house quietly just like I used too.

I walked towards the lounge room which was on the left hands side as you entered the house.

It was empty.

But of course it would be.

There was no more TV, no more couch where I would find dad passed out on.

Next was the kitchen…

Once memory stuck in my head, the same night I was first raped.

**FLASHBACK**

“Get the f*ck off me” I heard mummy say to daddy I was up in my room playing with my toys

“Shut up bitch!” I heard daddy reply to mummy and there was a noise that sounded as if someone had slapped someone
Next I heard mummy say ‘I’m calling the cops’

I heard mummy trying to grab the phone then there was a loud band and it went all quiet when I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

I heard daddy coming up into my room after him and mommy had an argument about something and that big BANG!

“Princess I need you to lie down!”

“Okay but why daddy?” I asked.

“Because its playtime with Boris.” He said

“Daddy?”

“Yes princess.” Daddy said to me sounding a bit upset at how many questions I kept asking him.

“Is mommy okay?”

“Yeah she’s fine!” he said “Okay this may hurt a bit princess but it will get better I promise!”

“Okay daddy!” I said back to him as he pulled up my dress I was wearing and pulled my undies down, I heard him unzip something he showed me Boris as I waved unaware that Boris was going to hurt me later.

“Are you ready princess?”

“Yes daddy!”

He then pushed into me hurting me.

“Owww! Daddy that hurt!” I said as I yelled out in pain.

“Its alright!” he said as he pushed into me again.

Owww! Daddy that REALLY hurt!” I said, I could tell daddy was getting angrier because he pushed harder.

“DADDY IT-”

“Shut up!” he yelled at me, so I stayed quiet but he was really hurting me so I couldn’t help but wince out in pain.

Daddy then started yelling at me that he was close but I didn’t know what he meant til I felt this yucky stuff inside me.

“Daddy I think I did a wee-wee.”

“No sweetie its not its juice.” He said as he stuck out Boris and stuck him in my mouth.

“Ewww that’s-” I said as I spat out the juice.

“Now go to bed!” he said as he put Boris back and zipped him back up.

“But I’m not-”

GO TO BED!” he yelled back at me.

“Boris will be back again tomorrow.” He said as he walked downstairs.


**END OF FLASHBACK**

I moved out of the kitchen before I could break down into tears.

I walked towards the stairs, taking each step slowly the familiar creak on the 8th step.

I remember when Gee and I had first christened this step as ‘The Bad Step’.

**FLASHBACK**

“Hurry up Geeward!” I shouted out dragging him into the new house mommy and daddy had brought.

“Okay, Okay! I’m coming.”

We ran around the lounge room before running up the stairs to go pick my room we reached the 8th step and there was the familiar creak.

“Oooo…” We both said in unison before stepping on it again.

“Hey what are you guys-” Mikey said running up the stairs before tripping over his oversized pants spilling his red cordial on the 8th step.

“This step it bad!” Geeward said.

“That’s it!” I exclaimed in my 5 year old hyped up girly voice, “Lets call it ‘The Bad Step!

“Yeah!” Geeward agreed with me, both of us with huge smiles on our face.

“M-My wed cordial…” Mikey squealed before breaking down into tears.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I remember the Mikey couldn’t speak properly back then he was only 3 at the time.

After my little flashback I headed towards mom and dad’s room looking at where the bed use to be.

**FLASHBACK**

“Mommy! Daddy!” I screamed running into there room.

“What is it honey?” Mommy asked me.

“I-I had a nightmare c-can I sleep in here?”

“Sure sweetheart.” Daddy said moving over for me to squish in.

I squeezed in between then and soon drifted off to sleep.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I remember that was my first nightmare and after that I had always slept in their room till I grew up.

Next was my room…

I walked in looking around at all the walls remembering how my bed use to be in the corner of the room.

**FLASHBACK**

“Princess! Where are you?” I heard daddy calling for me.

I tried to stay as quite as a mouse, I knew it was play time but I didn’t want to so I hid underneath the bed.

I closed my eyes as tears ran down my cheeks and onto the carpet, I covered my mouth with my hand so daddy couldn’t hear me.

“Sweetheart are you in here? Don’t you want to play with Boris again?” I heard him say as he exited the room to check the other rooms.

I didn’t move after that and had slept underneath there all night till daddy had found me the next morning…

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I was only 5 and 2 quarters as I was taught to say then, both my front two teeth were missing then so it was hard for me too speak.

I couldn’t stay in there any longer so I walked out.

I didn’t know what else rooms I could go check so I decided it was time to go.

I made sure everything was the same, making sure all the doors were locked, before closing the door locking it on my way out.

I made my way back to the real estate agent to return the keys back. I noticed it was now 2:30 which gave me another 15 mins to walk to town.

Once I reached there I entered the shop and handed the keys back.

I started to feel hungry, I didn’t think I had any money left but when I opened my bag I found enough money to buy me a coffee.

So Starbucks it was.

I brought a coffee and sat outside, letting the warm breeze pass through my hair.

I took a sip off my coffee when I felt a bit weird as if someone were watching me.

I turned around but saw nothing, shrugging off I carried on taking small sips.

I felt it again…

I took a good look around when I noticed someone and they were staring right back at me. I knew exactly he was.

How did he find me?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like

sorry the other one was short

oh and thankyou to whoever was the one who subscribed you made my day XD

thanks to all the comments all and those who commented on my last chapter

xWildEyedJokerx
Revenge Romantic
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
EmMyB
xx.caitee.xx

i <3 you guys!!!!!!!!!!

XD