‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Heartbreak In Stereo

We had both leant in when…

“There you guys are I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” Mikey said as we pulled away, Gerard letting go of the chains.

“I wasn’t interrupting anything was I?” Mikey asked I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“No we were just…”

“Talking.” Gerard finished my sentence.

“Oh okay well if you guys are ready we should probably be heading home there is a surprise at home waiting for you, you probably won’t find it too interesting Gerard but Chantelle will!”

“What is it?” I said getting up from the swing Gerard following not far behind.

“You’ll see.” Mikey said with a huge grin on his face.

We all hopped in the car.

I sat in the back by myself the two brothers sitting in the front.

I couldn’t believe Gerard and I were about to kiss, it was the one thing I had vowed myself not to do. Shit! I just remembered I was still with Bert…I hadn’t thought about him since he left...

“So Mikey do you have something to say to Chantelle?” Gerard looked towards Mikey.

“Uhhh…yeah I do, sorry about this morning.”

“Why are you apologizing? I should have left a note, even though I did, but still.”

“Well for 1. I apologized because I felt like a total jerk, 2. This one here wouldn’t keep still or shut up!...” Mikey said motioning towards Gerard “…And 3. he would have killed me if I didn’t.”

“Awww is that true Geetard?”

“Most of it but I wouldn’t have killed you Mikes…because I love you too much!” Gerard squealed leaning over pulling Mikey into a tight grip, kissing him over and over again on the cheek.

“Fuck! Gerard do you want us to crash or something!” Mikey complained trying to wriggle away from Gerards death grip as the car swerved on the road.

“Fine be that way, your no fun anyways.” Gerard pouted as we reached the house.

We all hopped out of the car.

As soon as I had entered the house I could smell…lasagna?

I knew the boys couldn’t cook so it wasn’t them…

“Were home!” Mikey shouted out.

“Good, you boys must be hungry.” A familiar voice shouted back out from the kitchen.

“Hungry? That was so last year I’m fucking starving!” Gerard said.

“Language, Gerard!”

“Sorry.”

Both boys walked into the kitchen, I wanted to follow after them but my feet were glued to the ground which Gerard must have noticed because he poked his head back around the corner.

“You alright?”

I simply nodded before slowly making my way towards the kitchen.

“Who are you talking to Gerard? Is Frank here?”

“No.”

“Bob.”

“No. Ma!” Mikey said this time.

“Ray.”

“Nope.”

“Well who is it sweetie?”
Gerard and Mikey both pulled me into the kitchen so I stood face to face with Donna.

“TA-DA!” Both boys said in unison.

“Ch-Chantelle?’

But before I could answer two arms wrapped around me engulfing me in a bear hug.

“Chantelle! I thought I would never see you again.” She sobbed into my hair.

“I thought so too.” I cried back onto her shoulder.

“How long have you been here?”

“About a week almost.” I said as she pulled away from the hug walking over towards the boys who were sitting at the table already digging into there foods. How gentlemen alike?

“Really? And these two here didn’t even tell me?” she said smacking them over the heads.

“Owie.” They both said food still in there mouths.

“Well, before these boys finish up all the food why don’t you sit down with them and eat?”

“Okay thanks, Mrs. Way…”

“Sweetie after all these years you still forget to call me Donna.”

“Ooops…sorry Donna.”

“Better now dig in.” She pointed towards the table.

I sat down at the table, not to long after Donald walked in.

“Mmmm…smells good Hun.” He said to Donna not noticing me.

“Ummm…dad.” Mikey said as he spun around.

“Yes?”

“I’m not sure if you remember but this is-”

“Chantelle. Is that you?”

“Errmmm…yeah!”

“Wow, how long has it been.” He said walking over towards me giving me a hug which I felt really uncomfortable about since he reminded me about my dad, Gerard must have noticed my uncomfortable ness because he gave his dad a look which he understood.

“Oh right, well its nice to have you back kiddo.” He said messing up my hair.

“Donald why don’t you sit down and eat with the kids.” Donna said cleaning up the kitchen.

“Okay.” He said sitting down at the table with us ‘kids’.

~TIME ELAPSE~

We all sat around the table talking and laughing about when Gerard and Mikey were young.

“…And I remember when Mikey was about 6 he had this unicorn called…what was it?...Oh right! Sparkle we had bought it for him for Christmas, he absolutely loved that unicorn from the day he laid eyes on it, him and Gerard had gotten into this fight and somehow Sparkles had gotten into the middle of it. So what happen was that Sparkles in the end split up in half, oh and you should have heard Mikey scream, he would cry every day and night, we couldn’t get to sleep for a whole month!” Donna said.

I never actually thought that Sparkles was real I had heard about it a couple of times but never actually thought it was real.

“Ma! Stop it!” Mikey whine embarrassed.

“Hey is not her fault you wore Barbie underwear when you were young.”

“Last time I checked that was you.” Mikey defended himself and his Sparkles.

“No that was you!” Gerard fought back.

“Boys!” Donald warned.

“Oh! I got another one…” Donna exclaimed, both the boys groaning in response “I remember when Gerard was young, he was 5 at the time, he asked ‘mommy why did you get mawied?’ and I said to him ‘because I loved your daddy’ then Gerard said well I want to get mawied to Chany then!” Donna said.

“Awww how sweet!” I exclaimed trying to hold my laughter in.

“Its not funny!” he pouted. It looked so damn cute!

“I’m sorry…bro…but…it is!” Mikey said erupting into laughter along with everyone else except Gerard.

“No its not.”

“Well how about the time you ran around the house butt naked pretending to be superman!” Mikey bagged Gerard making me go into a fit of laughter.

“Shut up! Unicorn boy.” Gerard replied with a smirk at Mikey who immediately stopped laughing.

“That is not funny.”

“Yes it is!” Gerard replied back.

“No it isn’t.” Mikey said.

“Yeah-huh.”

“Nah-huh.”

“Yeah-huh.”

“Nah-huh.”

“Yeah-huh.”

“Na-”

“Hey everybody sorry I’m late-Oh hey Donna, Donald and Chantelle!” Eliza said as she walked in interrupting our conversation as the room went quiet.

“Hello.” Donna smiled, but I could tell it was fake.

“If you want I could do the dishes.” I offered she could tell it was only to get away from Eliza.

“Sure sweetie.” She smiled at me, which wasn’t fake.

I took all the plates forks and knives, and walked towards the kitchen. I put some fresh, clean, hot water in the sink along with the washing detergent just as Gerard walked in.

“You forgot these.” He said handing me the cups.

“Thanks.” I smiled up at him as he sat on the bench.

“You know you don’t have to do the dishes.”

“Your only saying that because your mom told you too, besides you never do the dishes.”

“Ah-Touché! But I’ll dry up anyway.” He said as he started to dry up the dishes already there.

We both washed up and dishes in silence, not the good one but the awkward, bad silence.

“If you want I can do the rest, you should probably go keep Eliza company.” I spoke up.

“Nah its aright I’ll do th-”

“Hey baby, can you come and keep me company!” Eliza whined as she walked into the kitchen.

“Okay.” He replied giving me an apologetic let, I mouthed ‘its alright’ to him before he walked off with Eliza.

I finished the rest of the washing up and drying just as Mikey walked in.

“What you doing?” He said leaning against the bench.

“Uhhh-putting away.” I said as if it were obvious…duh?

“Oh right sorry, carry on.” He said as I rolled my eyes.

I started to put the rest of the dishes away, I could feel Mikeys gaze on me making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked turning towards Mikey.

“Well, there sort of is.”

“And what might that be you can tell Doctor Chantelle anything.” I said leaning against the bench next to him.

“I know you told me not to worry anymore but I still feel really guilty.”

“Awww its fine Mikes its not your fault its not anyone’s…” I replied hugging him side-ways.

“But me.”

“No it’s not Mikey!”

“Yes it is!” He fought back pulling away from the hug, “everything is! You wouldn’t have had to leave if it weren’t for me, Gerard wouldn’t have to get married to Eliza it would have been you two instead…” He said looking down.

I wasn’t expecting him to bring that up…

“It’s no ones fault by my…dads and mine also, because I could have made a better decision I could have stayed but I didn’t fight I was tired of fighting so I gave up, so I don’t know why you are blaming yourself because Gerard should be glad and proud to have you as his brother, I know for a fact that he would stick up for you through anything if you were going through what he went through I know he would be by your side, you just need to accept it Mikey because I would be happy to have you as a brother.” I said looking up at him.

“Mikey! Mom wants you.” Gerard called out as I heard the door shut.

Mikey got up from against the bench and walked off to find his mom.

“Did you need any help?” Gerard said.

“Nah its fine.” I said putting the last lot of dishes away.

“So has Eliza gone?” I asked.

“Yep.” He sounded happy that she was gone. “I’m not sure if you wanted to sleep on the couch tonight but if you want you can sleep in Mikeys room, or mine if you want?”

“Its alright you both need your beds anyway.”

“Are you sure because I don’t mind sleeping on the couch because it does get cold.”

“Its alright Gerard I’ll be fine.” I said looking at him with an reassuring smile.

“Okay but the doors are always open okay?”

“Okay.” I replied as he walked off.

I finished cleaning up the dishes before heading to the lounge room where Mikey was watching TV.

We watched TV in silence for a couple of minutes before he spoke up.

“Chantelle?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry about before.”

“Its alright but just stop apologizing.” I said laughing slightly.

“Okay sor-…okay!”

“Mikes?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you have any clothes that could fit me? I need some PJ’s.”

“I might follow me too my dungeon.” he spoke.

“O-kay.”

We walked upstairs to his room.

We walked into his room and let me tell you if Gerards, room was destroyed by an earthquake, Mikeys looked as if an hurricane had just been through here.

“Uh sorry about the mess.” He said.

“What happened to the tidy Mikey eh?” I asked.

“That was before school now I don’t even get time at home.”

“Right.” I said.

“Just sit down and wait till I find your top okay?”

“If I can find a way to the bed.” I mocked him.

“Shut up!”

A few minutes later he found something.

“Perfect!” he exclaimed after a few minutes of searching. I’m surprised he found anything in this dump.

“This should fit you.” He said smiling admiring his faded Anthrax T-shirt.

“Are you sure?” I asked because from what I’ve heard this was one of his most prized possessions.

“Yeah go ahead you gave it too me in the first place.” He reminded me.

This was the present I gave too him for Christmas, when he was my Kris Kringle. The same day I…left.

“Yeah.” I whispered, he noticed why I was whispereing.

“Well anywho why don’t you run of and get changed.” He said pushing me out the door.

“Wait! What do I wear underneath?”

“Go ask Gee for that I gave you the top!” he said before closing the door.

“Well, gee aren’t you nice?” I said.

“The nicest.” He replied back from in his room, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I walked back downstairs and into the bedroom.

I knocked on the door.

“Come in!”

I walked in on Gerard trying to get his shirt over his head but struggling too, showing off his torso.

“D-Do you need some help?” I offered looking at his body.

“Uhhh, yeah that might help.”

I walked over towards him dropping Mikey’s ‘Anthrax’ shirt on the bed before helping Gerard with his shirt.

“Hello.” I said once I could see his face.

“Hi.” He grinned.

“So what’s up?” he said sitting down on the bed patting next to him for me too sit down.

“I was wondering if you had anything I could wear for pants?”

“I do have your old clothes you know?”

“I’d rather not wear them, well not yet anyways.”

“Okay, I probably hold on let me check.”

He started to search around in his cupboard which had all his clothes. I noticed just then that he had tidied up his room.

“You tidied up your room?”

“Yeah just the clothes everything else I couldn’t be fucked to clean up.”

“Wow! I can actually see the floor.” I mocked him.

“Shut up!” He said as a pile of clothes landed on him.

“Can you help me?”

“Fine.” I said getting up and walking over to the dump of clothes hiding Gerard.

I tried to find his hand, but when I did he pulled me down on top of him so I was face to face with him.

I looked into those hazel eyes once again, it looked as if there were trying to read mine but no one could.

He slowly leant in but I already told myself that I couldn’t I had Bert and besides he was getting married in 6 days!

“How about these ones?” I said shoving a pair of pants into his face as I sat next to him

“Uhhh-Okay.” He said sounding a bit disappointed as leant up on his elbows.

“Wait! What are they?” I said snatching the pair of pants back off of him.

They were the same pair of pants I had wore that night I stayed over at his house, the same day we shared our first dance together that was also our first date.

“Ummm…I should head off to bed now I’ll talk to you later.” I said thanking him for the pants before running off to the bathroom upstairs.

I quickly got changed but then remembered why I never came into this bathroom…

~FLASHBACK~

“…FRANK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE NOW!” I yelled out seeing that he was half way down the street.

He came back in the house grinning but firstly grabbing the closest thing he saw which was a blanket wrapping it around himself.

“Happy?”

“Yup!” I said as he went off into the bathroom to get changed.

“Who’s hungry?” Mikey asked after a while of silence.

“Yeah sort of!” Ray answered.

“Okay what do you want?” Gee asked.

“Pizza?” Bob suggested.

“Yeah.” We all agreed as we all got up and headed of into the kitchen not seeing Emily sneak of into the bathroom where Frank was.

“Hello…Yeah Hi can I please order 1 vegetarian pizza and 2 margaritas…Ummm strawberry cupcakes….yeah that’s it…No we’ll pick it up…Okay…Bye.” Gee said as he hung up.

“Strawberry Cupcakes?” I said furrowing an eyebrow.

“What it was the first thing that came to mind.” He said as we went back into the lounge room.

We all sat down then realizing that Emily had gone also.

“Where’s Emily?” Corrine asked first to realize.

“I don’t know I thought she was with us in the kitchen.” Christa said.

“Guys listen.” Mikey said as we all quieted down to hear.

“Uh Frankie…harder…FASTER!”
“Fuck!”

“Shut the fuck up you could have waited til we went to get the pizza!” Bob said.

“Fuck you!” Frank yelled back as we started to laugh.

“FUCK!” Frank yelled out as it all went quiet.

“Were going to get pizza now!” Gee yelled out.

“Hold on I want to come for a ride!” Frankie squealed out.

“Were walking!” Matt said.

“We’re still coming!” Frank yelled back.

“I thought you already did that!” Mikey yelled out as we started to laugh.

“Shut up were co-just hold on!” he replied back.

We waited for a few minutes as Frank and Emily both walked out of the bathroom looking a bit flushed.

“I’m not using that bathroom again!” Mikey said.

“Shut up and walk!” Emily said speaking up for once.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Eewwwwieee!” I squealed out hopping out of the bathroom as quick as possible.

“What’s going on?” Gerard said overhearing my squealing.

“The bathroom.”

“What about it?”

“You remember that truth or dare game we were playing and Frank had to run up and down the street naked screaming ‘Skittles Rule!’?” Not only did he scream that.

“Yeah I remember that…” he said chuckling to himself.

“Do you remember what him and Emily did afterwards?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“Do you remember where they did it?”

“Ye-Shit! Ewwww! You were just in there weren’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Shit! I’ve been in there too.”

“Ewwwww…” We both said in unison screwing up our faces.

“What are you two still doing up? Its almost 1, you both have a big day ahead of you especially you sweetie.” Donna said looking towards me.
“Ugh don’t remind me.”

“Its not that bad.”

“When its with Eliza and her group of friends it is.”

“Hey!” Gerard said defending her.

“Sorry.”

“Meh…your right anyway it sucks.”

“Wait you’ve shopped with her?”

“Uhhh yeah it was either that or the garden.”

“I would have loved to see that watching Gerard carrying a bunch of bags around while Eliza talks about her favorite clothes brand.” I said mocking Gerard.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to.”

“Its alright…Wait till you get back into high heels.” He said smirking.

“Well you have to wear a tux.”

“You have to wear a dress.”

“You have to we-”

“Okay! Enough go to bed or no coffee in the morning.”

“Fine but can’t we say goodnight first.”

“Hurry up! Your going to be tired in the morning.” She warned us before walking away.

“Have fun shopping tomorrow.”

“Oh! I shall.” I said smiling.

“Goodnight Gerard Arthur Way.” I said smiling knowing he hated his full name.

“Goodnight Chany.” I hated that name just as much.

“Shut up!” I said before walking off to the couch.

Straight away I fell asleep…
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all the comments and subscribers

sorry it took so long this chapter was soo long to write out but sorry for leaving it on a cliff hanger!!

Thanks for all the comments:

EmMyB
lozzaroxs1234
Lucifer's Angel
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
October-Iero
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE

LOVE YOU GUYS XD