‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Pictures Of You

“Which one?” Eliza said her gaze falling on the two shops in front off us.

‘How about neither!’ I thought to myself.

We had been wondering around for half and hour and we hadn’t even entered a shop yet since Eliza was so fussy. Corrine, Emily and I just followed behind the group of Eliza’s friends.

The only person missing was Kate, she was supposed to be here soon…

“What do you girls think?” she asked all of us.

“Don’t know you’re the bride you should choose.” I spoke up.

“Okay I choose…that one!” She said pointing to the store which had on display a lot of dresses with, the type of shop you would expect would have no dark colored dresses in other words pink, bright green, purple, yellow, bright blue type colors.

‘Maybe I should have chosen it after all!’

So we all walked into the ‘rainbow shop’ as I officially named it.

“Before you all go off to look for your dresses I want you to all know that at the wedding I don’t want any of you too wear a dress that is dark like black or anything.”

“What the f-” Emily and Corrine were about to argue but I cut them off.

“That’s fine.” I exclaimed giving them the glare.

“Sorry about that, well anyways you can go search for your dresses now!” She said as all the girls scrambled off.

I could tell that Alicia, Jamia, Christa and Rachel wanted to argue back but kept it shut.

“Soo…I totally think that pink is your color.” I said holding up a frilly pink dress to Corrine.

“Fuck that I’d rather not go then wear that.” Corrine argued back.

“Well we have to find something in this shop, it is after all her wedding!” I pointed out.

“Fine but if I find nothing don’t blame me if you find an empty seat with my name on it.” She said as we all went off our separate ways to look for ‘the perfect dress.’

It was hard to find a dress that I like and actually suited me.

~TIME ELAPSE~

We had all chosen our dresses I chose a red dress fitting me perfectly it went well with my red streaks through my hair.

“Okay lets go then.” Eliza said after we had all bought our dresses.

We all followed Eliza out the door.

In the end Kate couldn’t make it, saying she wasn’t feeling too well, which I was glad about but I would have to see her on Friday for the party.

“Lets go meet up with the boys!” Eliza said a bit too enthusiastically.

We met up with the guys at the food court.

“Hey girls.” Gerard greeted us.

“Hey babe.” Eliza said kissing him on the lips making me turn away in disgust.

“Are you all hungry?” Mikey asked doing the same as I did.

All of Eliza’s friends nodded vigorously, I could tell they were only friends with Eliza to meet the band by the way they would try and flirt with the guys.

It was hard to find a table big enough for all 20 of us, so we put together a bunch of empty tables.

We all decided on pizza.

I felt really uncomfortable, not only because Eliza was sitting on Gerard’s feeding him but also because all of Eliza’s friends were from high school and they all hated me, making it very weird for me.

“Gee you don’t mind if me and my friends have a sleepover at your house because mine is too small!” She said more of a statement then a question.

“I don’t know mom and dad are going to be out so they left me in charge and I’m not really sure.” He replied.

“Please you can join in too and so can the guys, I know that the girls want to meet the guys.” She said motioning over to her friends.

“I think the guys will be fine but…umm wait what about Chantelle?” he said catching my attention.

“She could stay sleep over Corrine’s, we’ll work something out.” She spoke for me.

“Chantelle what did you want to do?”

“Ummm, well-”

“Oooo…I got a great idea!” Eliza said jumping a bit out of Gerard’s lap “Why don’t you spend the night with me and the girls?” She suggested as all the girls groaned.

“I’d hate to interrupt your sleepover.” I didn’t really want to spend the night with just Eliza and her friends besides they all hated me.

“No of course you won’t be, Gerard’s going to be there as well, it’ll be fun!” She said with a huge grin.

“Uhhh-”

“Perfect! Two extra people!” she squealed.

“You ready to go?” Mikey asked.

“No, not really.” I mumbled to myself.

“Yep I think we all are!” Bob said.

We all got up from the table and walked out the doors with what bags we had.

I hopped in the car with Gerard, Emily. Since the other 4 boys insisted on taking the everyone else leaving me and Gerard to drive home.

“Sorry about dragging you into this.” He said as he started the car.

“Its alright, Corrine was busy anyway.”

“I take it the girls don’t like you too well.” He said chuckling to himself.

“Yeah well there from high school so as you can tell we don’t get along too well.”

“Well, you’ve always got me there!” he grinned.

“Of course I do, there was no way I was going by myself…So where is Mikey and the guys going then?”

“I think they wanted to take Emily and Corrine out they had planned on taking you out as well but seems like your already taken!”

“Ugh, don’t remind me.”

“Aw, come on its not that bad I’m just glad that there is someone just as normal as me going too.”

“Whoever said I was normal?”

“I did!”

“And who gave you that permission?” I turned to him with a smirk.

“My mommy!”

“Your so weird. No! Wait your so normal!” I laughed.

“Normal people are overrated its better being different then normal!” Gerard debated, hitting his fist against the steering wheel.

“I agree!” I said throwing my fist into the air as we both went into a fit of laughter.

“I missed being able to talk to anyone like this.”

“Yeah same.” I admitted.

I really had missed being able to talk to anyone like this joke around and laugh about it, the only living thing I had to talk to was either myself or some creepy bug crawling by.

“Did you go to New York or…”

“Yeah it was New York, the store I worked at, the people there were huge fans of you guys so it was hard to not know what was going on in your fan world.”

“I was never really sure if you went to New York or not, it was one of the places we always played.”

“Yeah I know.” I said feeling real guilty.

“But its alright its all in the past now, you’re here now to stay!” he said reaching over and hugging me swerving a bit.

“Shit Gerard! I don’t want to die in a car crash because your not cautious enough!” I said as he pulled away.

“Fine be that way.” He pouted before carrying on driving trying to act angry at me.

I could tell he was starting to get frustrated, I knew he could never stay angry at me for too long.

“You know I can never stay angry at you for too long, your too weird!” he said chuckling.

“Ha, ha very funny.” I said as we reached his drive way.

We both hopped out of the car.

“So you ready for this sleepover thing?” he asked offering his arm.

“Definitely!” I said linking arms with him, we both skipped off merrily into the house.

~TIME ELAPSE~

“Pillow fight!” One of Eliza’s friends called out, I remember her name being Hannah.

Hannah hit Eliza over the head which started a whole pillow fight, being the smart one I stood over the other side waiting for this night to be over dodging every pillow that flinged my way. I didn’t know where Gerard had gotten of to so I decided to hunt for him.

I walked into the basement and found him sitting on his bed looking at some book.

“Where the fuck did you go?” I said making him jump.

“Shit! You scared me…I ditched before the pillow fight had begun there was no way I was going to get hit by some pillow.” He said quickly closing the book.

“You could have told me I almost did get hit by a pillow.”

“That’s because you have to have my brains to be as smarticle as me.”

“You did one thing right Gerard your not smarticle enough yet!” I said jumping on the bed next to him.

“What’cha reading?” I asked snatching the book off of him.

“Its nothing.” He said trying to snatch it back but before he could I jumped off of the bed and onto the ground.

I opened it.

“I’m being serious its nothing.” He said crawling over the edge already seeing it opened in my hands.

The book contained many photos of our high school days.

The book had opened to a page which had a photo of me and him on our prom night. What a coincidence?

I turned the page, showing a picture of Gerard and me underneath our tree, I was leaning against Gerard’s whilst we both looked into each others eyes, I could tell we were about to lean in for a kiss. I had a feeling Mikey had taken it, sneaky bastard.

The page next to it was a picture of all of us when Mikey and Corrine were going out and Frank and Emily along with Bob, Rachel, Ray, Christa, Ray, Matt and Kat. In the picture Gerard was behind me holding onto my waist with a tight grip by the looks of it.

I got a quick glimpse of the next page but before I could Gerard had stolen the book back.

“Uhhh, the rest aren’t good photos.” I could tell he didn’t want me to carry on so I stopped there.

“So what happened to you and Matt, I heard it was because of arguments.” I said changing the subject.

“The truth is we did have arguments but he ended up finding some other band after but the girls are still in contact with Kat.”

“Good, I have to catch up with her.”

“She’ll be there on Friday at the party.” He sighed.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh goodie!” I grinned.

“Do you have any other photos?” I asked.

“Uhhh, yeah I do but I don’t think its such a good idea to show you them.”

“Why? Are they the photos in the book?”

“Ummm…Yeah they are.” He replied.

“Oh.” I wondered why I couldn’t see them, maybe they were just real shit photos.

He was about to ask me something when Eliza and the girls scrambled in, tackling Gerard down as I moved aside.

“GERARD!” Eliza squealed out from underneath the pile.

“Eliza…Can’t breath.” I heard Gerard say from underneath the pile of squirming girls.

“Oh! Sorry babe.” She said as she told all the girls to get off.

“Its fine.” He said with a reassuring smile.

“So you ready to go to bed?”

“Uhhh, if you are then, yeah I am!”

“Okay but first everyone has to change into there PJ’s!” She said clapping her hands together.

All the girls piled out the door leaving just Gerard, Eliza and me.

“Uhhh, I’ll just go get changed.” I said looking at both Gerard and Eliza. Eliza had a grin on her face and Gerard, well Gerard was looking at me with that ‘please-save-me’ look making me laugh but I held it in.

I grabbed my top and pants I wore last night and headed out the door and upstairs into Mikey’s room since every other room was taken even the bathroom. Ewwwww.

I quickly changed into my clothes and went back downstairs.

I heard some yelling coming from the basement but ignored it.

Most of the girls were already lying down on the beds we had put together whilst I waited for Gerard on the couch, him being the only one I could talk too.

The girls were in their own little conversation when I heard my name being mentioned a few times.

“So your Chantelle?” One of them spoke up but more in a bitter tone.

“Yeah.”

“Were you that girl that went out with Gerard then broke up with him or left him, or something like that?” Another one spoke with a very soft voice.

“You could put it like that.” I said as a few girls made the ‘pfft’ sound mostly the ones that knew me pretty well.

“So is it true what you said at prom night?” Hannah said with a smirk, the bitch had hated me ever since the day I first met her.

I completely froze.

Fuck, after all these years I tried to forget about how I had confessed to the whole school about my life and now she had decided to bring it up.

“Uhhh-”

“Hey girls.” Eliza said walking in with a fake smile along with Gerard who also had changed into his PJ’s.

“So what are you girls up too?” Eliza said sitting down with the girls as Gerard sat down next to me on the couch

“Nothing much just talking.” Hannah said looking at me with a glare which Gerard noticed.

Everyone carried back on with there conversation whilst Gerard and I sat there watching.

“I’m thirsty.” I said getting up.

“I’ll come with you.” Gerard offered, not really offering but wanting to come along.

Gerard turned on the kettle as I sat at the bench.

“Was that you yelling before?” I asked.

“Yeah, we sort of had an argument.” He said joining me on the table.

“Okay.”

Then there was silence besides the sound of the kettle boiling.

“Gerard!” Eliza called out.

Fuck! She didn’t have to know where he was every 10 seconds.

“Yeah.” He sighed.

“What are you doing?” She yelled back out.

“Just making some hot chocolate.”

“Oooo, can you make me some.”

“Me too!”

“Me….”

From number 2 I sort of just drifted off already knowing that all 7 of them wanted some coffee.

“Gee can you come here for a second?” One of the girls yelled out as they all started to giggle.

“Coming.” He sighed once again, just as the coffee finished.

I started to make everyone’s hot chocolate not caring how they liked it, there fault for not getting up of there asses.

I heard more giggling coming from the lounge room.

Ugh! That high pitched giggling drove me insane, I wonder how Gerard was holding up.

“Hot Chocolate’s ready!” I yelled out, getting no response.

It seems like they weren’t paying attention.

I grabbed 2 cups and wondered off into the lounge room putting it on the glass table as all the girls huddled around Gerard who looked like he was claustrophobic.

I went back and got 2 more cups placing them next to the other 2 cups.

When all the cups were on the table I decided to sit outside.

I quietly walked outside to the backyard and sat down on the verandah looking up at the stars while drinking my hot chocolate.

It was cold outside but the hot chocolate kept my body warm.

The sky was clear so every star shone, it was beautiful. It was true what people say about if you lived in a city you could never see the stars or the moon.

“Hey what are you doing out here?” Gerard asked sitting down next to me with his hot chocolate, I hadn’t even noticed he came outside

“Just needed some air.”

“Sorry about before.”

“Its fine.” I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

“Are you okay?”

“Gerard, I’m fine!” I spoke getting a little frustrated with always asking me if I was okay.

“Sorry.” He apologized for the 15th time getting me really frustrated.

“Will you just stop apologizing! For fuck’s sake!” I yelled at him, storming back inside.

I didn’t want to go back to the giggling hyenas so I went downstairs to Gerard’s room.

I sat on the bed cross-legged with my head in my hands.

I didn’t know why I came down here but remembered about that book so I decided to try to look for it.

I looked on his table, under his bed under his pile of clean and dirty clothes, Ewwwww, I looked underneath his pillow and found it.

I skipped past the photos I had already seen till I found the page I hadn’t seen.

Now I know why he didn’t want me to see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for stufffing up the chapters with the last one i know i made you re-read it so sorry again...

thanks for all the new subscribers, readers and comments!!!

Lucifer's Angel
EmMyB
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
lozzaroxs1234

I <3 ALL OF YOU!!!