‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

It's Too Late Too Apologize...

The next page was a picture Gerard had taken it was of both of us, it was taken in black, white and grey. He had taken it so the sun shone in from the top corner. In the picture it looked as if we were about to kiss, smiles on both of our faces. We were both looking deep into each others eyes. I could just see the pier in the background so I knew it was taken at my favorite beach.

“That’s one of my favorite pictures.” Someone spoke making me jump.

“Shit! I didn’t know you came downstairs.”

“Sor-Nevermind.” He replied shaking his head.

I felt guilty for yelling at him and leaving him outside, after all he had done nothing I was just taking my anger out on the wrong person.

“Sorry about before I shouldn’t have yelled out you, I don’t know I guess I just get really get frustrated when people ask if I’m okay, my whole life hasn’t been fine when people ask if I’m fine they should know the answer, I’m not okay.” I giggled at the last part.

“It’s alright, I should have just it left as it was.” He said still looking guilty with his head hanging down.

I put my finger underneath his chin lifting his head up.

“Gerard, its not your fault. So stop looking so guilty.” I said with a reassuring smile, he smiled back in response.

He sat there looking into my eyes, making me turn away blushing.

He gently placed his finger underneath my chin as I had done just before lifting my head up.

“I only look this guilty because I had lost the one thing I loved.” He spoke looking me in the eyes.

“No you haven’t.” I said as we both leant in.

What was I doing? He was about to get married! He didn’t really mean what he said he was just confused.

Before he could lean in I pulled away.

“We can’t.” I said as I got up from where I was sitting and headed back upstairs I walked into the lounge room straight away pain filled my jaw as a fist had collided with my jaw as I fell to the ground.

“Fuck!” I screamed out.

“What the fuck?” I said looking up and meeting someone who I wasn’t expecting to see.

“You fucking trying to steal my sisters fiancée!” Kate shouted outraged standing over me. This reminded me of how I use to come home every night after school.

“What the fuck are you on about.” I said as blood trickled down the side of my mouth. But I never raised my voice at daddy, I wasn’t allowed too.

“I heard you downstairs with Gerard, I feel sorry for him I can’t believe he can actually be friends with you let alone went out with you!” She spoke still outraged just as Gerard came upstairs.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Gerard said about to help me up but I got up my self.

“Why don’t you ask her! She’s the one stealing everyone’s fiancée or in other words trying to get her old boyfriend back.” Kate spat out.

“Whoa! Wait what?” Gerard asked confused.

“I’m going for a walk.” I said walking off too find a jacket.

“Are you kidding? It’s nearly 1’o’clock and you want to go for a walk.” Gerard said grabbing me by the arm.

“Yeah.”

“Well you’re not going by yourself.”

“Yeah why not take Gerard with you so you can seduce him!”

“Just stay here Gerard.”

“You can’t go out by yourself this is fucking New Jersey we’re on about!”

“I don’t care.” I mumbled before heading towards the rack holding a bunch of jackets.

“Your not going out by yourself.”

“Gerard your not my dad!” I growled at him before I grabbed a jacket and walked out the door.

I just needed some time alone.

And the one place for this was…

The beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its soo short but hope you like

thanks too al the subscribers, comments and readers but i dont understand why my stars dont go up all well!

Hope you enjoyed

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE
Lucifer's Angel
EmMyB
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
lozzaroxs1234

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!