‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Here I Stand...

~TIME ELAPSE~
**GERARDS POV**

This is the 3rd time I have fucked things up.

“Gerard are you alright?” Eliza asked walking into my room.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I sighed, she could tell I wasn’t.

“Sorry about Kate’s reaction she’s just real over protective.” She said sitting down next to me taking one of my hands.

“Yeah I know she was with me as well.” I sighed again.

“If you want you can go find Chantelle.”

“Really.”

“I know how much you care about her and that it wasn’t your idea to join along with this sleepover but I’ve been under a lot of pressure with the wedding and all, so you just go and find her.” She said with a reassuring smile.

“Thank you so much I’ll make it up too you.” I said grinning back at her.

“It’s alright, being with you is enough for me.” She smiled at me, with the smile I had fallen in love with, it was true and honest.

“I-I love you.” I sheepishly said, it’s one thing I hadn’t said to her in along time.

“I love you too.” She said grinning, I gave her a quick peck on the lips before running off too find Chantelle.

I had a feeling she would be at the beach since there is no other place she would go it was about an 15 minute walk if you took the short cut but an half an hour drive.

It had been 1 hour since she had left, I drove instead.

Upon arriving at the beach I noticed it was now 2:35. Great! I was getting no sleep tonight.

I saw a figure standing at the tip of the pier from what I could see I knew it was her I could tell she was the only one that would stare out into the sea not turning around to see who is coming towards her.

I had reached her.

It was silent.

I didn’t know whether to tap her on the shoulder or if to just say something but before I could make up my mind she spoke up herself turning towards me.

“Gerard, I’m sorry for yelling at you, I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry, I know you were only trying to help but it was just when Kate had punched me it made me remember of how my dad use to treat him and since I never use to yell at him I guess I just took it out on the wrong person again.” She looked up at me with such sincerity and guiltiness.

“It’s fine.” Is that all you can say Gerard? No wonder why she did.

“I know you may hate me for yell-”

“Chantelle, the one thing I can’t do is hate you, I never could even when you left I didn’t hate you I just blamed myself for it I felt guilty for letting you leave, I felt as if I could have done something to stop you and I could have-”

“No you couldn’t-”

‘Yes I could! It could have been me instead of Mikey that night it should have been but instead I took you out to dinner-”

“And I wouldn’t of have had it any other way, that night was one of the best nights ever but also my worst nightmare because it was spent with you my last night here was spent with you on the best night ever. I know that Mikey had gotten hurt but I wouldn’t have wanted you there because you would have tried to protect me from dad and I wouldn’t have had it like that, I couldn’t bear to see you hurt because someone would have ended up killed.”

“Yes and that was all of us, all of us had gotten hurt especially me seeing you on the plane leaving broke my heart even when I had moved on it wasn’t the same of course I love Eliza but now that you’re here it just makes things…different, I mean now it feels as if I’m back in school when I was going out with Kate and you were around it feels like that and I hate it.”

“You know what for the next few days I’m going to stay at Frank’s house you and Eliza need time alone.”

“No!” he said a little to quickly “I mean no you can’t leave, mom and dad just got back they’ll be devastated that you’re gone.”

“Gerard, its a few houses down its not that far to walk.”

“I’m pretty sure they would prefer if you were there.”

“Yeah same here but you, Eliza and her friends and family need to get along besides there going to be here for a while.”

“But-”

“No but’s I already rang up Frank and told him he said it was okay so I’ll start to move out my stuff tomorrow okay? But for now lets head home I’m tired.”

I couldn’t object so I said “Okay.”

“So you ready to head home now?” she asked I simply nodded which she could just see.

The walk to the car was silent.

I really didn’t want her to move in with Frank not that I didn’t trust him; it’s just that now I would have no one to talk too besides mom, dad, Mikes and his cat which is barely around.

We got into the car and drove in silence home.

“You okay? You seem a little frustrated.” She said with concern.

“Yeah I’m fine just thinking.”

She sighed “I know you want me to stay but like I said before you need your space and now would be a good time.”

“Yeah I know, I know it’s just you won’t be around.”

“Gee, if you want we can have sleepovers every night if you miss me that much.” She grinned, laughing to herself.

“Fine with me!” I grinned back.

“Talking about sleepovers-”

“It’s alright she knows what happened.” I said already knowing she was going to ask.

“Okay, do you by any chance have a tissue in here or something?”

“Ummm…Yeah there should be some in the glove box.”

She looked in there and found some; she took a few tissues out before opening her mouth and dabbing it a bit.

“You alright?”

“Huh? Yeah I’m fine, just a bit of blood.”

“Okay just making sure.”

“I’m fine just keep an eye on the road.” She said smiling.

I smiled to myself, turning my gaze back to the road.

By the time we had reached home all the lights were off inside from what we could see outside.

“It looks like we came just in time.” She said smiling sheepishly.

Both of us walked into the house hearing the light snores coming from in the lounge room.

I knew Chantelle didn’t want to sleep with the girls so I whispered if she wanted to sleep downstairs which she agreed too.

Upon entering ‘my dungeon’ she grabbed the spare bed which was underneath my bed sliding it out.

“What are you doing?” I asked as she started to grab blankets and put set the bed out.

“Making my bed.”

“But your bed is already made.”

“I’m not taking up your bed, besides I know how much you hate sleeping on the ground.”

“But you’re the guest.”

“And, its not like I haven’t been here before so technically I’m not a guest.”

“You and your logical answers.”

“All I said was technically.”

“Ugh, too many big words.”

“No wonder why you sucked so much in school.”

“No, I just liked to use my brains on more important things.”

“Yeah and the only reason you past most of your classes was because I did half of your fucking work.” She said smiling.

“That’s because you care for me.” I said smiling sweetly at her, she rolled her eyes in response.

“Whatever, I’m going to bed, Goodnight Geeward.” She said as she pulled the covers up to her head.

“Goodnight Chany.” I smiled as I lay down in bed.

Before I knew it I could hear her soft breathing coming from down on the ground.

I felt guilty for letting her sleep on the ground so before I fell asleep I would wait till she was in a deep sleep and swap places with her.

And that’s exactly what I did.

I grinned to myself before drifting off to sleep on the bed on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed a bit longer then the other chapter

thanks to all the subscibers and all! XD

thanks to the commenters

EmMyB
lozzaroxs1234
Lucifer's Angel
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33

i <3 u