‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Party People...

The next few days had gone by like a blur Gerard didn’t come around much but when he did Eliza would call him home. I didn’t mind because I knew there wedding was coming up so they were preparing for it but also the party was coming up. It was actually today! I never even saw the girls which was something I really did miss. On Tuesday Frank and I had gone too the mall and spent a shit load of money on clothes for me he even brought me a really nice outfit for the party.

So that’s what I was doing getting ready for the party, it was at ‘The Way’s Residence.’

“Chantelle you ready?” Frank yelled out from downstairs.

“Yeah just a sec!” I replied back applying my last bit of eyeliner.

I took a quick look at what I was wearing in the mirror, black skinny jeans with a black top with red writing saying ‘I’m not perfect and not trying to be’ that showed off my shoulders, I took a jacket just in case it got cold during the night along with my one red and one red converse, I had also done my hair up and wore some lip-gloss.

I walked downstairs where Frank was looking at his watch.

“So are we ready to go?” I asked catching Frank’s attention.

“Wow!” Frank complimented making me blush.

“Hurry up or we’re going to be late.” I said pushing Frank out the door.

We waltzed our way over to ‘The Way’s Residence.’

“So where is Jamia?” I asked.

“She’s meeting me there.” He said, I expected him to at least smile at the mention of her name but his reaction was emotionless.

“Okay, cool.” I said before looking towards the ground.

The rest of the walk was silent till we reached the house that was filled with cars.

“It looks like word got out.” Frank said chuckling.

“Yeah by the looks of it.” I said as we walked up to the house, music blaring from inside.

Upon walking inside I noticed about half the people there I did know the other half…no idea!

“Frank!” Someone called out known as Mikey. Mikey looked a bit drunk too me but I wasn’t too sure.

“Hey bro.” Frank said hugging Mikey, Mikey hadn’t noticed me.

“And?” Mikey said looking at me.

“Chantelle, didn’t you notice?” Frank asked confused as to why he hadn’t noticed.

“Chantelle? Is that you! Shit you look…Wow!” Mikey complimented flattering me.

“Thanks Mikes, so where is everyone else?” I asked.

“I don’t know…around, here and there.” Mikey explained waving his arms around.

“Okay, I’ll catch up with you guys later.” I said.

“Okay cool.” They both said.

I walked off to find the girls; I went outside into the back yard. It was really hard to breathe in the house with the amount of guests in there.

I noticed Donna and Linda sitting down on a couple of chairs set out so I walked over to them.

“Hi Donna, Hi Linda.” I greeted, it took them a while to process but then they finally caught on who I was.

“Chantelle, sweetie is that you?” Donna pried.

“Yeah it is.” I replied, how could people not notice me I didn’t even put any make up on and they still didn’t know who I was.

“Sorry, its just hard to recognize you, you look very pretty tonight darling.” Linda said smiling warmly at me.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“So who are you looking for sweetie?” Donna asked.

“I was actually looking for the girls but I found you and I decided to talk to you two.” I said.

“Well there’s no point in talking to us we would just bore you to tears.” Linda said as we all went into a fit of laughter.

“No its alright, I don’t mind.” I said with a smile.

“Well the last time I saw the girls they were inside in the kitchen, I think its because it’s the only room you can actually breathe in.” Donna said with a little laugh.

“Well okay then I will come back outside later and talk to you.”

“Okay sweetie good luck inside.” Linda said before I walked off.

I tried to find my way over to the kitchen it was quite hard with the amount of people that were already drunk and the other’s who were on there way.

When I did reach the kitchen I saw Corrine, Emily, Rachel and Christa, some of them sitting on the bench the other’s leaning against it.

“Hey girls!” I greeted walking over to them.

“Uhhh, hey.” They said unsure of who I was.

“Shit! Don’t tell me you don’t know who I am.”

“Ummm, wait! Chantelle is that you?” Christa said walking towards me.

“Oh my god it is too!” She squealed before engulfing me in a hug.

“Shit it is too!” All the girls said before running towards me knocking me over.

“Fuck!” I screamed out.

They eventually all got off of me helping me up.

“Did you have to tackle me too the ground?” I asked.

“Well we haven’t seen you in like 500 years.” Rachel exaggerated.

“Exaggerating much?” I said showing a gap between my index finger and thumb.

“Just a tiny.” She replied giggling.

“So I take it the guys haven’t seen you yet besides Frank?” Emily asked.

“Frank and Mikey.” I said.

“Well that means we have to show the other guys then.” Corrine said about to drag me too my feet.

“Fine, but first can I ask you girls something?”

“How come you didn’t know it was me?” I asked.

“You just look different and it’s been a while since we have seen you all dressed up.” Christa answered.

I nodded in response, before my two hands were being dragged into the other room.

The girls must have already known where the guys were because it took us a few seconds to find them.

“Hey guys.” The girls spoke up as I stood behind a bit.

“Hey.” They all replied.

“So where is Chantelle?” I heard Gerard ask.

“She’s here.”

“Where? I have to talk to her.” He said but I could hear guiltiness in his voice for some strange reason.

“She’s here.” The girls said pulling me a bit forward so I was in front.

There was a small silence that filled the air in between us all.

“You look really pretty.” Bob and Ray complimented me, looking me up and down.

“Thanks.” I blushed.

“Yeah, very.” Gerard spoke.

“Well didn’t you say you wanted to talk to Chantelle?” Emily reminded him who was still looking me up and down.

“Ummm, Wait! What? Oh yeah, yes I did!” He stumbled with his words as he got up and we both walked out the front door in silence.

“So what is it you wanted to talk about?” I spoke up, we both sat down as he still stared at me.

“Well first where did you buy these clothes from?” he asked disappointment in his voice.

“Frank and me went shopping on Tuesday.”

“Oh okay.” He said.

“I didn’t want to ask you because I thought you would be too busy.”

“Yeah well true.”

“So is that all you wanted to talk about, cause its starting to get cold out here and I left my jacket inside.” I said putting my arms around my legs bringing them up to my chest.

“Here.” He said taking his jacket off he had been wearing and handing me it.

“Thanks.” I replied with a smile gratefully taking the jacket, him not giving me the chance to object.

I put the jacket on, noticing the smell, the smell I loved; coffee, cigarettes, cologne and the unique smell of Gerard.

“What I wanted to talk to you about was what happened on Monday and how I’m really sorry on behalf of Kate.”

“It’s fine.”

“Are you sure because she did punch you pretty bad.” He pointed out chuckling, earning a gentle punch from me on the shoulder.

“Yeah I’m fine it only bled a little, but I’m also sorry for yelling at you when we were outside.” I apologized once again.

“Blah, it didn’t mean anything you were just…confused?”

“Yeah confused but I know it did mean something because you should out of all people know that you don’t act like my father.” I explained making him cringe at the mention of my father.

“So you excited about tomorrow?” he asked me.

“Uhhh-yeah?”

“I take that as a no.”

“Only reason is because I have to wear fucking high-heels and you know how much I hate them.”

“But they make you look pretty!” he said batting his eyelashes.

“They may, but they fucking kill my feet.” I groaned.

“Well you’ll get use to them.”

“I hope not.” I complained.

“We should probably head inside before one of us gets sick.” He said as I nodded in agreement getting up and heading inside.

We walked inside back over to the group.

“You finished your talk?” Bob asked noticing our presence the first.

“Yep.” I answered with a grin.

The rest of the night carried on, more people coming and going, until one of my worst nightmares was back.

“Hey babe.” Eliza said walking over too Gerard pecking him on the cheek as the music changed to a slower song.

“Hey.” Gerard smiled at her.

“I’ll be right back I’m just going to get a drink.” I notified the girls getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and walked over to the tank of water pouring myself a drink till I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“I’ve missed you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all my peoplez out there love you all

thanks to subscribers, readers and commenters

EmMyB
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
Lucifer's Angel
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
New Ger-Z.

love you all!!
xxx