‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands...

**LINDA’S POV**

“See you later Linda!” Emily waved as I drove off.

She was a lovely girl, I really missed her coming over the house in the morning too wait for Frank, but ever since he started to date Jamia things just…changed. But I guess I can’t change whatever happened to them and besides its Frank’s decision.

I pulled up into the driveway noticing that there was a car parked already in the driveway. I didn’t recognize the car it didn’t look like any of the relative’s car. Maybe it was a friend of Frank’s?

I got out of the car taking my phone just in case and entered the house with precaution.

“Hello…Chantelle?”

No response.

I heard some whispering before I felt someone’s hand cover my mouth.

“So Chantelle are you going to come out or are we going too have to force you?” The man spoke tightening his grip over my mouth.

“Leave her out of this!” I heard Chantelle say before the sound of the door opened as Chantelle stumbled out.

“Ah there you are! We were wondering where our little munchkin had gotten too.”

“Leave her out of this, take me instead!” Chantelle pleaded.

“But there is no fun in that now is there Munchkin?”

“Stop calling that, but you can have all the fun you want with me if you just let her go she has nothing to do with this please.” Chantelle begged.

I tried to scream out ‘let her go, take me instead’ but it was muffled up by his hand.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

Before I knew what was happening, I felt someone come up behind me dragging me into the other room; I kicked and screamed even though I caused this to happen.

“So, Chantelle its been a while since I’ve seen you besides that day you ran off from me at the shops.” No other then Trevor spoke.

“Oh and your daddy send his apologies that he couldn’t make it but will be with you sooner then you know it.”

“I thought we had a deal you let her go and take me instead?” I interrupted.

“But sweetie, its more the fun.”

“She had nothing to do with this you either let her go or I’ll…I’ll…”

I knew I couldn’t call the cops but had to do something.

“Or what? You’ll ring your daddy?”

“No.”

“Well since I am nice and you look so cute when you beg I’ll let her go on one condition.”

“Let me guess I can’t tell anyone?”

“That’s right Munchkin.” He petted me, patting me on the head.

“Harry, let her go.”

Linda stumbled into the room.

“Can we at least say our goodbyes?” I hissed at Trevor and his group of friends at the door.

“Make it quick pumpkin.”

Once him and all of his friends all exited the lounge room Linda spoke up.

“Are they your dad’s friends?”

“Yes but I need you to go before they change there minds.”

“No not without you.”

“Please Linda.” I begged.

By now I was begging and pleading in tears the same as her wanting to help.

“Okay just be careful, alright sweetie…I feel so useless...”

“Linda your one of the strongest people I have ever known, be strong for Frank go to the wedding, I’ll be alright.” I assured knowing that I wasn’t.

“Okay.” She said embracing me in to a hug.

“Thank you Linda.”

“Okay time to go!” Trevor interrupted pulling Linda away from me pulling her over towards the door.

“Linda don’t tell anyone either okay?”

“Okay.” She replied before being pushed out the door.

“So it looks like it’s just you and us pumpkin.”

“Yeah it does.” I said before making a run towards the back door, but it was quite hard when you try to run with high heels on in a dress but in the end the door was locked.

“Don’t you ever learn pumpkin?” Trevor said pulling me back by the hair.

“No sorry I don’t listen to perverts like you.”

“Well it looks like I am just going to have to teach you then? Harry take over from here I’m just going to ring up William.” Trevor said handing me over to Harry who had a smirk on his face and of course for those who didn’t know William was my father.

I always have preferred Trevor because he either took his time or was never rough, just a big perverted loser.

“Well it looks like I get too take over now pet don’t I?” Harry smirked.

I tried to make a run for the front door but it was blocked off by the other 3 men that were left, I then ran towards the stair but was pulled back by Harry by the hair.

“You never ever run away from me when I am trying to talk to you!” he spat slapping me across the face.

“Or you get that.” His smirk reappeared.

“Now where was I? Oh yes, I was teaching you a lesson.”

“Boys do you want to help?” Harry turned towards the other 4 men who stepped towards me chuckling to themselves.

Before I knew it I was being kicked in the guts while Harry stood over me.

“See this is what you get when you don’t listen sweetie.” He said before slapping me across the face.

“Now did you want to do this the easy way or hard way?” He asked getting no response.

“Well it looks like the hard way it is.” He said before the other 3 men stepped back allowing full access for Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone

XD

commenters
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
EmMyB
New Ger-Z.
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
Lucifer's Angel

love you all!!!