‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

It Ends Tonight...

**MIKEY’S POV**

“How are you feeling bro?” I asked him as he nervously paced back and forth.

“Fine just a little nervous.”

“You’ll be fine.” I reassured.

“I hope so, can you quickly go get Chantelle I need to ask her something.”

“Jeeze I’m not your messenger bird.”

“Sorry.” He apologized chuckling slightly.

I went off to find Chantelle.

“Hey Mikes.” Emily greeted as Corrine turned around.

“Hey do you know where Chantelle is?” I asked.

“Uhhh no she should be here by now.” Emily replied.

“What about Linda?”

“Uhhh, no I haven’t seen her either she left a while ago to pick up Chantelle.” Corrine answered.

“Okay, thanks anyway.” I replied before walking off.

I walked back to where Gerard was getting ready.

“She’s not here yet.”

“What about Linda?”

“She’s not here either.” I replied.

He started to look real worried now.

“Gee, its alright she’ll be here sooner or later…I promise.” I reassured him.

“Okay, I trust you.” He said with a smile.

“So you ready now?”

“Yep!” he replied with a grin.

I could see Frank glance at the door every now and then which made me worry, because neither his mom nor Chantelle had arrived.

Even I had started to worry.

**GERARD’S POV**

Gerard could feel all eyes on him, he was very nervous and worried as hell about Chantelle, he knew if she didn’t get here soon he was going to be panicking and that was a bad thing for him on his wedding day. All his thought worried when he looked up into the crowd and in the front row he saw a familiar face. It was his grandma. And it seemed then as if everything else had disappeared.

“Gerard do you know what you are doing?” His grandma spoke to him.

He spoke back saying, “Yes I do I’m getting married to Eliza.”

“But do you love her, do you truly love her Gerard?” She whispered to him.

“I do.”

“Gerard, I’m your grandma and I know when you are lying.” She laughed to herself.

“The truth is…I’m not sure if I love her, what do I do?”

“That Gerard, you will have to figure out on your own, good luck!” She exclaimed before
she disappeared as he fell back into reality.

The music had begun and Eliza walked down the isle as the wedding began.

Throughout the whole wedding Gerard would think back to what his grandma was saying do you truly love her? Did he? Is this who he truly wanted to be with? Did he even want to get married? And where was Chantelle?

“…Speak now or forever hold your piece.” The priest spoke and was about to speak again but was interjected.

“I object!” The whole room gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone i love you all!

comments...

EmMyB
justlikeher132 (newest reader *hands a bag of skittles* enjoy!)
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
New Ger-Z.
Lucifer's Angel
FlirtinXwithXSuicide