‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Why Are You Back?

“Chantelle?” The voice repeated with my back still faced to them.

Shit I knew that voice. Maybe I should just leave now! He’s not even sure if it’s me? My concious spoke to me.

But of course my body was a step a head. I turned around to see familiar hazel eyes starting back at mine.

“Gerard?” I said smiling surprised to see him smilin gback at me. I was expecting him to be pissed at me.

Before I knwe it we were running up to each other as he pulled me into his arms, and without thinking I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto me for support.

“Fuck! I thought I would never see you again!” he sobbed into my top on my shoulder.

“Me too!” I said crying in to the crook of his neck.

We stayed like that glad to be in each others presence, til we heard a door slam shut getting our attention.

I looked towards the couches to where everyone else was sitting to see that one of them were missing.

“Mikey?” I said out loud.

“What do you think happened?” Gee asked.

“I don’t know.”

“I’ll go.”

“No I will I need to talk to him!” I said turning back around to see those hazel orbs again. Making me smile not even noticing that my legs were still wrapped around him, when I, when I finally did noticed I started to go red.

“Uh-sorry.” I apologized putting my legs down.

“No biggie!” he said also blushing.

“I better go check on…Mikey!” I said walkign off to find Mikey, following Corrine’s directions to the door quickly glanicing at Frank who was still shocked to see me.

I opened the door sligtly, peeking in to see a stage with the couloured lights red, blue, pink, yellow and gree shining down on what must have been Mikey.

I wallked in closing the door behind me and walking towards the figure lying down on the stage.

“Mikey?”

“What the are you doing back?” Mikey hissed at me.

I wasn’t expecting that but I guess someone had to be pissed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for those who have commented and read and subscribed means alot to me and makes me want to update so keep it up!!