‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Lecture Time...

“Geez whats up you ass?” I said hopping up on the stage lying down next to him.

“Seriousely what are you diong back? You should have stayed wherever you were!” He hissed still pissed at me.

“Because.”

“Whatever.” He mumbled.

“Why ae you so pissed at me?” I said getting annoyed.

“Because.”

“Becuaswe isnt an answer why the fuck are you pissed at me. I was expecting Gerard to but I guess you had to be the one pissed at me.”

“You want to know why I’m so pissed of at you?” He said sitting up and crossing his legs as I did the same. “Fine. You remember the day you left?” He said not giving me a chance to respond. “Well that same night Gee locked himself in his room and he fucking trashed it.” Well that wasn’t a surprise it was already a fucking mess “and he took a whole lot of anti-depressants.” Oh… “We had to take him to the hospital and then he started to gain weight since he thought these were the only ways of forgetting you but it just made things worse and on top of that he started to…he started to…cut himself.” Mikey said as tears flowed freely down his rosy cheeks. “You remember how he went throught that stage with the drugs and stuff?” Mikey said referring to life on the murder scene.

“Yeah.”

“That was because of you, he said it was because of other stuff but I knew it was because of you, that was around the time you left just 6-7 years after you had left. You were all he thought about, don’t you see how much you met to him? We were all devastated to see you leave it was fucking Christmas for christs sake! But Gerard…he took it the hard way he loved you and you fucking just left. When you weren’t there to take care of him and make sure he was okay, I did I fucking took care of him for the past 9 years! Do you know how hard it was to watch him taking drugs and drinking? No you don’t!” he sobbed as I was now sniffling in between each of his words as tears streamed down the both of our cheeks.

“I-I’m sorry.” I apologized not caring if he wasn’t finished, I just needed to say I was sorry to someone. “I didn’t know I had caused that much trouble.”

“Well you did, the only way he got rid of his anger was if he was drawing or writing songs aout how he felt.”

“Mikey I really am sorry but you know exactly why I left and I had to!”

“No you didn’t.” he said still sobbing yelling but failing.

“Yes I did it was you or breaking up and I’d rather breaking his heart then risking your life as mean as that is I couldn’t risk losing you.”

“You should have just chose me so I wouldn’t have to see him so depressed.”

“”I could never and besides there are other reasons as to why I left which is what I want to tell you all.” I said.

“Every second I was without you all I became more depressed and I was also being beaten, raped and hurt each night which didn’t help so don’t say my life isnt hard.” I explained still crying.

“I know your life isnt easy but neither was mine.”

“Bullshit Mikey your famous you get nearly everything you’ve ever wanted!” I said.

“No I don’t.” he whispered as both our tears stopped.

“Yes you do.”

“No I don’t.” he argued back.

“Well what don’t you get Mikey? You’ve got a great family a brother that loves you and a fucking girlfriend that loves you.”

“But she’s not the girl I love.” He said looking at me.

“Yeah she is.” I said confused didn’t he love Corrine?

“I’m not with Corrine.” he said looking down.

“What the f-” I said but was cut off by his phone ringing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like sorry to make Mikey seem so mean!

i know its a shit ending to this chapter but i couldnt be bothered thinking