‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

I Don't Love You...

“Dude what are you doing?”

“I know this maybe the day you have been waiting for, for all of your life Eliza, but I know that Gerard does not love you.”

“He loves Chantelle, I know this because he’s loved her ever since the day she left but when she did leave he tried to forget about her but he loved her too much so he used you as a cover up, to cover up the fact that he was still in love with Chantelle.”

“I only want you too be happy bro. and I know for a fact that being with Eliza does not make you, happy not the happy you once were.”

“Because you’re my brother and I know you better.” Mikey spoke.

There was a silence.

“Gerard is this true?” Eliza asked me almost in tears.

“The truth is…yes, yes it is. I do love Chantelle but I did love you but I remembered what you had done to Chantelle and that is the one thing I had worried about that would come in between us, I’m sorry Eliza but I don’t want to marry you.” I admitted as the whole room began to whisper, whilst other sat there in shock.

“Fine I truly did love you Gerard, I know I may have been a bitch sometimes but it was because I loved you I really did but it seems like you didn’t.” She said her eyes filling with rage.

She leant forward and slapped me across the cheek.

I deserved that.

“I can’t believe I wasted most of my life on you just waiting to be rejected.” She hissed tears running down her cheeks as she ran out the door, her friends and family running after her.

There was a silence.

“Gerard, I’m proud of you.” Mom said coming up to me and hugging me.

“Really? I thought you would have hated me?”

“No of course not this was the one thing I had been wanting more then ever.”

“Oh well you got your wish.” I exclaimed walking towards Mikey who was talking to Ray.

“Hey you don’t mind if I talk to my bro for a sec?”

“Sure.” Ray said walking off.

“What’s up?” Mikey asked.

“I just wanted to say thank you, for everything.”

“No problem just watching over my older brother.” He chuckled messing up my hair.

“Well I’ll always be watching over you too.” I replied messing up his hair smiling back at him, I had noticed that Bert, Linda, Jamia and Chantelle weren’t there.

“Fuck! Are you serious?...We’ll be right over, see you then.” Frank hung up the phone.

“Dude, you do know we are in a church right?” Mikey reminded him.

“Yes I do know but that’s not important right now, something happened.” Frank exclaimed getting everyone’s attention.

My smile instantly dropped

“Frank what is it?” I asked hoping it wasn’t to do with Chantelle.

“I’m not sure but mom is at the hospital with Chantelle and she wants us to get there, pronto!”

Before Frank carried on talking I was out the door and into my car, but what I saw made my stomach churn.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked!

sorry for the cliffhangers but i love them!

thanks to commenters

jephalova
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
Lucifer's Angel
New Ger-Z.
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
EmMyB
justlikeher132

love all of you tons!