‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Forgotten Faces...

“…Who are you?” She whispered pulling her hand away from mine.

“Chantelle it’s me Gerard.” I said taken back by her response reaching for her hand again but she moved it away before I could.

“Where am I?” She asked

“In a hospital.”

“Why am I in a hospital? And where is everyone?” She replied looking around the room.

“You were attacked by someone and everyone is on there way.”

“Don’t you remember who I am?” I pried.

She didn’t reply.

If I ever see her dad again I’m going to-

“Do you know where my daddy is?” she asked turning towards me.

“In hell, I hope.” I muttered but unfortunately she heard.

“What! How can you say that about him you don’t even know him or me!” she raised her voice.

“Don’t you know what he has done to you? He fucking hurt you every day and night when you were young and now he is just after revenge.” I yelled back, I didn’t mean too but her not remembering and her dad being the cause of this didn’t help.

I turned towards her, she looked scared, frightened even but it looks as if she had remember who her father was and what he had done too her.

“Shit, I’m sorry I didn’t mean too scare you its just-”

“D-Don’t c-come near me.” She stammered to say.

“I didn’t mean too I-” I said reaching for her again.

“No!” She screamed.

“Chantelle please!” I begged.

“Don’t fucking come near me you-you monster.” She screamed through tears.

That had really hurt me, not once in her life had she been so afraid of me. Whatever her father did to her I’m going to murder him for it.

Just looking at her made me feel afraid of myself.

I couldn’t stay there any longer if I tried to touch her or go near her she would probably draw the nurse’s attention.

So I walked out of the room, just as Mikey walked past.

“Dude why aren’t you in there?”

“She doesn’t remember.” I mumbled before walking away.

I was about to walk outside when I bumped into Linda, she would know what happened.

“Linda can I talk to you for a moment?” I kindly asked.

“Sure.” She replied before we both went back into the cafeteria.

“What’s the matter?” She asked concerned.

“Do you know what happened with Chantelle?”

“I’m not really sure, but when I had reached her house I found her lying on the floor blood everywhere I brought her straight to the hospital, it looked as if she had been run over by a truck.” She stressfully explained, running a hand through her hair.

“Oh okay.”

“Why? Is there something wrong?” She asked concerned.

“She just can’t remember who I am.”

“Are you sure she wasn’t just…joking or something?”

“Yeah I’m sure she was almost frightened because I had tried to touch her so I’m pretty sure she wasn’t joking.”

“We’ve got to speak to the doctor; he was saying she was going to be fine, come on.” She said before grabbing my hand as she dragged me along to the elevator up to the doctor that had been taking care of her.

“Doctor?” She said.

He turned around “Ah! Yes Mrs. Iero-”

“Linda, thanks.” She sternly replied.

“Linda what can I do for you? Is everything alright with Chantelle?”

“No everything is not alright you told me she would be fine not that she would just suddenly forget who everyone is.” She angrily replied.

“I’m sorry but we weren’t to sure of what would happen till she had waken up.”

“Well she’s awake now.” I didn’t know that Linda could be this…demanding.

“I’ll come check her out later okay?”

“Okay but you better find out what’s wrong.” She warned before turning on her heel and walking off as I followed not to far behind.

“Thank you Linda.” I said.

“Its alright Gerard I never liked that doctor from the first time I entered this hospital he was always too busy and sent other doctors or nurses to do his work.” She said with a frown looking a bit frustrated.

“Well with you terrorizing the hospital I’m pretty sure after the death threat you gave him he’ll be there for sure.” I replied as she cracked a smile.

We walked towards the room Chantelle was in I could hear her and Mikes talking, with her giggling along.

Wait she remembers Mikey?

~AT THE WEDDING~
**FRANK’S POV**

“Fuck! Are you serious?...Yeah I am she’s in hospital, she’s sort of unconscious at the moment…We’ll be right over, see you then.” I hung up the phone.

“Dude, you do know we are in a church right?” Mikey reminded me.

“Yes I do know but that’s not important right now, something happened.” I exclaimed getting everyone’s attention.

I could see Gerard smile instantly dropped.

“Frank what is it?” He asked, I could tell he was hoping it didn’t have anything to do with Chantelle since she wasn’t here.

“I’m not sure but mom is at the hospital with Chantelle and she wants us to get there, pronto!”

Before anyone could ask questions Gerard was out the door and into my car, but that wasn’t all I had to say so I ran out after him.

“Gee wait up-”

“How could you?” Gerard hissed as they both pulled away from their make-out session.

“It’s not what it looks like.” Bert said taking a step closer to Gerard.

“Fuck! I can’t believe she went out with a bastard like you.”

“What the fuck are you on about you’re the one who cancelled your wedding confessing your feelings about how you truly feel to my girlfriend.” Bert pointed out.

“Well she wasn’t here, and besides I really doubt she will be your girlfriend after she finds out.”

“You wouldn’t dare?” he glared at Gerard, each one of them oblivious that I was there and had seen there little display.

“Nope but I’m pretty sure Frank will when he finds out that you were sucking his girlfriends face off with your hand up her fucking top!”

“Jamia?” I whispered, hurt in my voice.

“I’m sorry baby I didn’t mean too.” She said moving towards me.

“Don’t fucking touch me! You-You slut!” I hissed walking off as she followed after me apologizing.

“Baby, it wasn’t what it looked like.”

“Don’t fucking talk to me! I don’t want to hear it!”

“Frankie baby, please just listen-”

“No! I’m not listening too you, you fucking cheated on me with one of my best friends for Christ’s sake!” I yelled at her as tears escaped my eyes.

I would rarely cry, but when I did there was a purpose most for it most of them being someone had died in my family or having being cheated on by a girl. And this was definitely the second one.

“But Frankie I’m sor-”

“Don’t fucking talk to me, we’re over Jamia! For good!” I stated before walking away from her forever.

I walked to a park that was near the church and sat on one of the swings.

“Frankie.” A voice whispered.

I turned around to meet Emily. I didn’t say anything I was too hurt.

“I heard what happened and I’m really sorry-”

“Don’t apologize, don’t even feel bad for me all I do is fuck thing’s up, I fucked up our relationship and now I fucked up another one that’s all I am is a fuck up!” I mumbled into my hands.

“No your not you are not a fuck up! Your one of the most caring, loving guys I have ever come across. You may be an idiot at times but that’s because that’s who you are. I don’t know how she could have done that too you because she should have been lucky and proud to have you, you’re an amazing guitarist from a band that saves lives and if you don’t feel good about that then I don’t know what there is too feel good about.”

“Then why did you leave me?” I muttered looking up from my hands to meet her eyes next to me on the swing.

“I don’t really know I just, I couldn’t handle you leaving me it’s a lot for me too handle and also with Chantelle leaving was hard on all of us, but what affected it me the most was when you went behind my back and cheated on me with Jamia, that’s why I have hated her ever since.” She explained silently crying into her hands.

I got down in front of her kneeling still in my suit taking her hands into mine.

“I’m sorry I did that, I truly am but it was hard on me you know? I had too leave you behind and had too, tour of course I hated it but I thought about you everyday and night, I thought about you when I was on stage playing, you were the only thing that got me motivated before a show I really did love you…and still do Em.” I admitted.

“Really?” She all of a sudden lit up.

“Yeah I really do I don’t even know why I went out with Jamia I guess it was too sort of make you jealous or something.” I said looking up.

“I love you too Frankie!” She squealed pouncing on me so she was straddling me.

“I’m liking the position!” I half joked…

“That’s because you’re a kinky bastard.” She said before leaning down and pecking me on the lips.

“Only for you.” I said kissing her back smiling that I finally had my Emily back.

We stayed there for a little longer before finally deciding to back; we walked hand in hand to where everyone else was.

“Hey guys!” We both grinned.

They all stood there with their jaws dropped.

“Uhhh…Hi?” Donna replied shocked but happy.

“So ummm are we going to the hospital or not?” I spoke up since no one had spoken.

“No, Gerard needs his alone time with Chantelle, I already spoke to Linda she agreed she explained to me that Chantelle may have lost part of her memory but very small bits.” My mom explained with a huge grin on her face still looking at our entwined hands.

“She forgot who Gerard was.” Corrine added.

God! He must be heartbroken.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if the last chapter made any sense to you guys and if it did'nt please tell me so i can fix it up...i hope you enjoyed

thanks for those who suggested on me hitting her in the head with a frying pan, but sorry to pop your bubble...

thanks to everyone else!

especially these people you make my day!
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
Lucifer's Angel
EmMyB
Way_Down_Under(newest reader)

love you all!
New Ger-Z.
FlirtinXwithXSuicide