‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Forget My Name

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

I awoke the next morning.

Where was I? What was that beeping sound?

It all came back to me, I was in a hospital. But why?

From what I was told I was attacked but I still couldn’t remember that.

That Jared. Gerald. Geraldine? Wait no, Gerard! God I have got to remember his name, from what he has told me, he knows about what dad does to me, we went to high school with each other, we were best friends and probably still were till the incidence I really wanted to remember. But looking up at this plain white ceiling didn’t help.

That’s why I hated hospitals so much, they were so plain, I mean if you want less people to hate your hospital why not put some color in your life. White isn’t going to help. The only rooms that have color are the children rooms but most of those colors are dull and boring.

I could hear people talking outside, when someone slowly tip-toed in.

“Oh, your awake sorry did I wake you up?” Gerard said walking into the room with 2 coffees in his hand.

“No, it’s alright I just woke up.” I reassured.

“What time is it?” I questioned.

“It’s around 6 in the morning.”

“Wow! When did you get here?” I asked, noticing he was still wearing his suit.

“I’ve been here all night.” He blushed slightly.

“You know you didn’t have too, your probably really tired, you should go home and get some rest.”

“It’s fine, I want to be here anyway.”

“So who’s that coffee for?” I asked with a smile.

“The nurse.” He replied simply taking a sip from his.

“Oh.” I wanted a coffee so bad .

“I’m joking, it’s not for the nurse.”

“Then who is it for?” My hopes rising back up.

“A lovely young patient, who doesn’t seem to get my name right all the time.” He grinned.

“I’m pretty sure she is very sorry about that.”

“Well good, because make sure you give this to her.” He said handing me the cup of coffee from no other then starbucks I patted on the bed beside me.

“Mmmm…” The warm liquid slowly slid down my throat, warming me up instantly in this cold, white room.

“I was talking to the doctor before.” He spoke up sitting down beside me on the bed.

“And?”

“He said that if your injuries are better you can go home, they said you healed up pretty quickly.”

“Well what can I say? I’m superwoman!” I exclaimed as we both went into a fit of laughter’s.

It felt weird being around him, I felt as if I have known him my whole life but yet can’t seem to see where he fits in. It was like a jigsaw puzzle and he was the piece missing.

“What’s wrong? You seemed…Frustrated?” He asked concerned.

“Oh nothing it’s just that I feel as if I have known you my whole life but I just can’t seem to see where you fit in.”

“Yeah, I get what you mean, I mean our parents were good friends.”

“Till my mom died I figure I?”

“Yeah, after you’re mom died, sorry about that-”

“Don’t apologize I’m glad that she died, because then she would have had to see how much of a mistake her daughter was.” I sighed.

“What? No! You’re not a mistake…you’re perfect.” He whispered the last part.

“No I’m not, if I were I wouldn’t have been raped by my dad and beaten.”

“I understand that, but if you weren’t here then I wouldn’t have met you.”

“What’s so good about me? I mean all I do is fuck thing’s up from what Mikey has told me you went through hell just because I left.”

“But that was because I loved you, I would have done anything for you, you were everything to me, you were my life. That’s why you’re perfect to me.”

I felt tears coming to my eyes.

Why the fuck did I leave him? He’s so sweet and pretty damn hot! We must have been in love. God! I really want my memory back now.

“We were in love…weren’t we?” I asked before I could stop myself, what the fuck was I saying.

“From my point of view yes, yes we were. I really loved you, you’re the only girl who made my heart beat faster when I saw you the only girl who made me smile on the saddest day, you were the only girl I would worry about every night and day before I would go to bed if you were to cry I would cry, if you were to get lost I would come find you, if you were to run I would be right behind you running away with you. If I were to just hear your voice it would make everything all better. When I had you in my arms it felt as if the whole world disappeared.”

God! If he carried on like this I might as well marry him!

“Shit! I didn’t mean too make you cry!” He leaned forward wiping away the tears with his thumbs, I hadn’t even noticed were rolling down my cheeks.

“It’s fine, it’s just I can’t believe I left you.”

“Yeah, same.” He sighed his hands resting on either side of my cheek.

We stared into each other’s eyes.

“You know I could never read you before.”

“What do you mean?”

“Every time I would look into your eyes I could never see what you were thinking you would always keep it bottled up-”

“And I’m guessing now you can see what I am thinking.” I exclaimed moving back a bit as his hands fell down on the bed.

“Yup, that’s because I’m superman.” He said with a toothy smile showing all of his front teeth.

“You got a really nice smile.” I admitted.

“Thanks but I like yours better.” He said making me blush.

“So tell me more about me!” I said changing the subject. It sounded weird asking that, to know about myself.

“Well what do you want to know?”

“I know all the important parts but I want to know…”

I thought about what to ask him. When it hit me if he says that he truly did love me then let’s see if he has ever hated me.

“Have you ever hated me, like when I left?”

“Ummm…No, I thought I did when you had left but I felt as if I had done something wrong, like it was my fault you left, so I hated myself for that which got me into drugs and drinking. I was a total mess but without Mikey or any of the guys I wouldn’t have been here today, because they always reminded me about you, so I lived another day!”

“Wow.” I was surprised I had caused all of this just because I left.

Way to go Chantelle! He probably thinks you’re an idiot!

“The funny thing is I had cancelled my wedding because I finally noticed that I wasn’t in love with her but someone else, but in the end she didn’t even remember who I was.”

“It was me, wasn’t it?” I felt real guilty now as I looked down at the blankets.

“Yes but it’s not your fault that you don’t remember” He said lifting my head up “It’s whoever did this to you, but I want you too know that I will be by your side no matter what.” He added with a smile.

“Thank you.” I said giving him a hug.

“Hey guys sorry for coming so late we just-”

“Oh sorry we weren’t interrupting anything were we?” Mikey said smirking at us two as we pulled apart.

“No, come in!” I said as Mikey, Corrine, Emily and Frank walked hand in hand?

“I thought you two weren’t together?” I questioned looking at Emily and Frank who had grins on their face but once they noticed the UV in my arm and the bandage that was wrapped around my head there smiles disappeared.

“Yeah but I’m guessing they got together!” Gerard answered for them.

“Yup we did!” Both of their grins reappearing.

“Ohhh…” I exclaimed before it all went quiet again.

They all stood before all of them looking a bit worried.

“You don’t all have to act differently around me, I remember all of you.” I explained but then remembering that Gerard was the only one.

“So what have you two been up too?” Corrine asked as everyone tried to find somewhere to sit.

“We were just talking.” I assured.

“Oh okay.”

There was an awkward silence.

I looked at Gerard when I remembered something; I was going out with Bert.

“If you don’t mind me asking what happened with Bert?”

“Uhhh- he’s gone…” Gerard replied looking a bit frustrated, whilst Frank who was sitting on the bed Emily in his lap shuffled a bit looking a bit uncomfortable with the topic.

“What do you mean gone?” I pried looking back over to Frank who looked even more uncomfortable.

He couldn’t have just gone, we hadn’t even gone out on that date he had promised.

“He was cheating on you.” Gerard finished.

I simply nodded, I really did want to know who he cheated on me with, but I with Frank squirming it meant it had to do something with him I figured but I guess if no-one was going to tell me now I could have to ask later.

This was weirder then I thought, I felt so uncomfortable in this atmosphere with this awkward silence hanging over us like a bad smell. It really stunk.

“Oh hello everyone it looks like you got a few friends here already.” The same doctor walked in.

“Yeah, I do.” I sighed not really wanting to talk right now.

“Okay, now if you are feeling better you might be able to go home today.”

“Really?” Gerard asked more concerned then I was.

“Yes, that is if you are feeling better though.”

“Well, I do sort of.” I replied I still had a lot of pain but besides that and the forgetting one whole piece of my life part…Yeah I’m pretty sure I was perfectly fine!

“Are you remembering anything more?” He questioned writing some notes down on his clipboard.

“Uhhh, no Gerard has been a real help though, in helping.” I looked towards Gerard, who gave me a warm smile, making me smile. His smile was contagious if he were to smile, I would smile and it would just feel as if my whole world was just turned upside down.

“If he keeps that up you will have your memory back in no time.” The doctor joked, chuckling slightly to himself noticing that he was the only one. I didn’t find it funny at all, I actually found it quite insulting I wanted my memory back now not in time now!

“Did you want to try and walk to see if you can get around?”

“Okay.” I replied as I pushed the blankets off my legs and gently swung my legs over the bed, Gerard came around and helped with out asking. I really appreciated him doing that, he was such a gentlemen.

“You ready?” Gerard asked as he stood in front of me holding on to my hands as everyone stood behind and in front of me waiting anxiously.

“Yup.” I gripped onto Gerard’s hands tighter as my feet touched the cold floor.

I slid my body of the bed slowly so I was standing up, I took a few steps and noticed I hadn’t fallen as everyone began to cheer. Hopefully this meant I could go home.

“Wow! For someone that was in your state of condition you healed up pretty quick.”

“That’s because she’s superwoman doctor.” Gerard assured
♠ ♠ ♠
I wont be able to update for a few days but promise when i get back there will be more
thanks everyone for making my day, i now have 200 comments and an extra star

SO THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALL

special thanks to these guys

XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
Lucifer's Angel
New Ger-Z.
Fairytale-Princess(newest reader)
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
Way_Down_Under

OVER AND OUT!