‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Familiar Faces

As Mikey carried on with his phone call I walked out of the room and went to sit on the couches.

“What was up with Mikey?” Gerard asked me noticing me first.

“He was fine he was just…tired, that’s all.” I said lieing.

“So where are you staying at?” Frank asked speaking for once.

“Well you actually spoke, ummm...well I don’t want to stay at Corrine’s anymore since its to full so I don’t know I’ll probably find somewhere.”

“Why don’t you just stay with Gerard and Mikey?” Corrine suggested.

“Nah its alight.” I said worried about what Mikey would think.

“I insist you either stay at my house or I force you to.” Gerard said.

“Okay you should probably ask Mikey first.”

“He should be alright with it.” Frank said as Mikey walked back in.

“The girls should be here soon.” Mikey said to Frank and Gerard taking a seat on the end of the couch opposite Corrine as all the girls sat on one side.

I was about to ask what girls but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

“So Mikey I heard I’m staying at your place from now on.”

“You are? Really?” he said showing no emotion.

“Yeah she is hope you don’t mind bro I’m pretty sure you won’t.” Gerard said with a huge grin still on his face.

“Nah that’s fine.” He said forcing a smile.

“Wheres Bob and Ray?” I asked.

“They went to drop of Rachael and Christa at home.” Frank said.
It was really hard to speak around them now, it was never like this usually I could tell them everything but now since there is one of them that is pissed at me the other 2 are still in shock to see me its really hard not to.

“We should probably head off soon.” Corrine said breaking the awkward silence.

“Huh? What! Why?” I said not wanting to be alone with them.

“Mom’ll be pissed.”

“So tell her your catching up.” I said trying not to sound to eager.

“Okay fine but if she does, your getting it.”

“So Chantelle I know it maybe the wrong time to speak but ummm…why did you leave?” Frank said getting hit at the back of the head by Gerard.

“You don’t have to answer him.” Gerard said getting an evil glare from Frank.

“No its alright I probably should.” I said as everyone’s attention was to me even Mikey “Ummm..well the reason I left was because-”

“Hey!” A familiar figure came up to Gerard wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him from behind kissing him on the cheek.

“Oh! Hey.” He replied as she came around and sat on his lap as if he were Santa.

“We thought we might come and see how your show went.” She said referring to 2 other girls that came over and found Mikey and Frank doing the same.

“Ummm…yeah, I’m pretty sure you remember Corrine, Emily and Chantelle.” Gee said pointing to each of us.

“Oh yeah I remember you’s, I’m pretty sure you remember my sister the really bitchy one well yeah.” She said shaking each of the girls hands til she came to me.

“Hi.” She said holding out her hand as I realized something sparkling on her finger. “You remember me don’t you?”

“Ummm…no I don’t think I do.” I said still confused looking at the ring.

“We went to the same high school and same class.” She said trying to make me remember.

I thought back but still couldn’t remember til…it clicked and I remembered who she was. I instantly felt stick.

“I’ll be right back.” I muttered as I ran towards the toilets trying to keep it in, when I did reach it I opened the toilet lid and spilled everything out making it hard for me to breathe as I kept throwing up.

I remember who she was, she was Eliza…Eliza Cutts. Kate Cutts sister the bitch who hurt us.

But why the fuck was she wearing a ring?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like

2 updates in one day that should be all for today

HEY THAT RYHMES!

COMMENTS?