‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

My Buttercups...

Before we knew it. Gerard was sent home.

None of us had taken notice that it was New Year’s Eve that same night and also Bob’s birthday.

So everyone was running around, trying to get everything ready.

I didn’t really know what to do, so I tried to not get in the way.

“Chantelle, dear, can you go pick up Gerard from the hospital?” Donna called out.

I was waiting for it the whole time, I knew they would choose me, each time I had tried to offer to help with at least one of them they would reject and say ‘I’m fine, go sit down’. It really pissed me off.

“Sure.” I grimly replied, before hopping in buttercups and headed on my way too the hospital.

“Mr. Way, we have one of your friends here to pick you up.” The nurse spoke, as I stood behind her.

“Does that mean I’m free?” I could hear the excitement in his voice.

“Yes, here are your clothes, quickly get changed then Ms. Chantelle here will be taking you home.”

“Chantelle?” His voice beckoned for me.

“Yeah.” I slowly entered the room.

“Are you the only one here?”

“Yeah.”

There was a pause of silence.

“I should probably go get changed now.”

“Yeah.” I replied, before he got up out of the bed.

I thought that he was going to walk into the bathroom to get changed, but I hadn’t seen him walk over towards me, till I had felt his two arms wrap around me. I tensed up.

“Sorry,” He apologized, scratching the back of his head “It gets kind of lonely in this hospital; it feels good to finally see another human.” He chuckled.

I laughed, “Then what are the nurses and doctors.”

He leaned in to me before speaking, “I have my suspicions, but I have proof that they are…Aliens!” He exclaimed, as we both went into a fit of giggles.

“Well hurry up and get changed before the aliens come back.” I laughed.

He quickly ran off into the bathroom.

“I’m free!” He rejoiced, as we walked outside towards the car, through snow.

“Calm down Gee.” I warned him as nurses looked at him strangely.

Probably thinking he just came from the mental ward.

I unlocked the door, and slid in. I revved up the car and was about to reverse when I noticed that he hadn’t gotten into the car.

I hopped back out and looked over the hood. He was pouting.

“What?”

“Can I drive?” He said, “Pretty please.” He pouted.

I rolled my eyes before going around the car and hopping in the front seat, as he joyfully skipped around and sat in the driver’s seat.

He started to hug the wheel.

“God, it couldn’t have been that bad.”

“It was, and I missed buttercups.” He was in a very lovey-dovey mood.

“You know if you put the car in reverse, the car will move.” I teased.

“Oh, I know.” He said, still in his lovey-dovey mood.

“If you don’t reverse now, I will drive us home.” I used my serious tone, but he knows me well enough to know I wasn’t serious.

“You’re not good at acting serious you know?” He replied.

“I know that’s why I never wanted to act.”

“You know what today is right?” He questioned, quickly glancing towards me at a red light.

“New Year’s Eve.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe it the year has gone by so quick, and now we’ve got that big tour coming up for Projekt Revolution. In around,” He quickly glanced down at the clock “9 hours, it will be 2005.” He sighed happily. “Are you still coming with us to the Projekt Revolution?”

“I guess so. I didn’t know you wanted me to go, you never really asked me.”

“I just did silly.”

“I guess so then.” I replied as we pulled up into the drive way.

We hopped out of buttercups and walked up the door.

We entered the house and saw everyone still running around still.

“Hey Gee.” Mikey walked up to him, giving him a brotherly hug.

Slowly everyone came up to him giving him hugs and kisses.

“Thanks guys.”

“No problem.” Mikey smiled at him “Now hurry up and help.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the terribly awful bad chapter!

I couldn't think of how to write this chapter, but the next chapter will be up sooner!

But once again sorry for the long wait, I've been quite busy.

But since I had free time on my hand, I decided to post The Rose back up...