‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Happy New Year.

“10!” We all shouted out.

“9!” Frank was already freaking out.

“8!” Emily joining him, after the amount of sugar they were allowed to have, I was surprised they weren’t jumping off the walls.

“7!” I looked towards Gerard; he caught my stare and smiled.

“6!” I smiled back at him.

“5!” Frank jumped on Bob’s back.

“4!” Bob struggled to get him off as Frank just about strangled him.

“3!” Everyone was trying to pry Frank off of Bob.

“2!” We eventually got him off him.

“1!” We all screamed as Frank jumped back on Bob.

“Happy New Year!” We all shouted, giving each other’s hugs.

Frank eventually jumped off of Bob’s back, walking over towards the big bowl of skittles.

“You alright Bob?” I asked.

“I’m going to kill that little fucker!” Bob roared, marching over towards Frank who quickly jumped up away from the bowl of skittles and ran around the room screaming.

“Ahhh! The bogey man is going to eat me! Run for your lives!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, fortunately music was blasting through the speakers, only the slightest bit blocking off his high pitched screaming.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked over towards Emily and Corrine.

“Hey guys.” I greeted.

“You bitch! You stole my skittles!” Emily stood up growling at Corrine.

“What!? No I didn’t you ate it dumbass!” Corrine argued back, standing up also.

“Guys.”

“No I didn’t!” Emily pulled Corrine’s hair.

“Fuck! Yes you did.” Corrine slapped Emily.

“Guys!”

“Yeah.” They replied as if nothing had happened.

Jeez give these two skittles, coke and alcohol. They go insane.

“I just wanted to wish you two a Happy New Year.”

“Pshh…Is that all, now if you don’t mind. Give me back my damn skittles!” Emily roared back pulling her hair once again.

I walked off before there was any blood spilt. Which wouldn’t happen, that would only happen when one of them was really pissed off. This was just a play fight.

“Dude, are they alright?” Mikey asked concerned.

“Yeah, there only play fighting.” I replied, just as Emily kicked Corrine.

“Are you sure?” He looked as if he were about to get up and stop it.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, they’ll be after your ass then. Trust me their fine.” I assured.

He nodded, still unsure as he walked off towards the living room.

I walked around to everyone wishing them a Happy New Year, as the music continued to blast through the speakers.

“Happy birthday Bobbles!” I shouted out over the music as I hugged him.

“Thanks.”

“So, has Rachel given you your present yet?” I smirked.

“Yea-Oh, no she said that later on we should sneak out and-”

“Ew! I was joking, I don’t need details.”

He laughed as I walked off disgusted.

I walked over to the living room, and watched as Ray versed Gerard on the Guitar Hero.

Of course, Gerard was getting his ass kicked.

“Ra-ay!” Everyone cheered on.

“Hey! What about me?” Gerard exclaimed, trying to concentrate on the game.

“No-one cheers for a loser.” Mikey replied.

“You’re supposed to be family!”

“I am! Ra-ay!” Mikey cheered on.

“Ra-ay!” I joined in.

Gerard must have noticed my voice for he turned around and smiled at me, just as he lost.

“Shit, oh well. I wasn’t that good anyway.” He shrugged before passing it over to the next person.

“Hey.” Gerard greeted me.

“Hey, yourself.”

“You haven’t wished me a ‘Happy New Year’ yet.” He pouted.

I rolled my eyes, “Happy New Year Gerard.” He smiled, before pulling me into a hug.

He lingered onto the hug for a bit longer, I could feel his hot breath against the top of my head.

“Happy New Year Chantelle.” He mumbled into my hair.

I shivered as he did so.

“You aren’t cold are you?” He pulled away but still kept his arms around me.

“No.” His gaze still fixed into my eyes.

He slowly lent in, just as his name was called out.

“Gerard!” Mikey called out.

I could see that Mikey was trying to keep Gerard’s word.

By wanting us to just be friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I forgot to tell warn you all that I was going on holidays, hope this makes up for it.

Oh! And I have a new story up!

Thanks for the comments!