‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

That Gave Me Heartache To Sing...

“Chantelle! Are you alright?” I heard Corrine say.

“Are you even in here?” Emily said as soon as I puked.

“I guess she is.” Emily said answering her own question as they walked over to me as one
of them held back my hair as I threw up again.

“Fuck what did you eat?” Corrine said.

“I don’t know just after I saw Eliza and then I just felt sick.”

“Do you want me to get someone?” Emily asked.

“No and stop asking me questions, I should be the one asking questions. When were you
going to tell me about Mikey and Frank eh?” I said as they both turned away.

“It’s a long story.” Corrine said trying to avoid it.

“And I’ve got all night.” I said as I realized we were still in the toilet. “We should probably
move.” I said as I got up and flushed the toilet and walked towards the sink to wash my
hands and clean my face up.

“So…spill.” I said turning around.

“Well, it’s a long story.” Emily said.

“Not long after you left we both had breakdowns, then when the boys began to start there
band we just sort of had this huge fight, its really hard to explain but we broke up and then
they met Jamia and Alicia so yeah.” Emily said.

“Okay.” I said still not getting the whole point as to why they broke up.

Corrine must have noticed because she spoke up “You had to be there on the day to
understand it was really hard for us we haven’t spoke to them in about 8 years so that’s why
we were so excited.”

“Oh okay.”

“Since we answered your question you have to answer ours now.” Emily said with an evil
grin.

“Why did you leave?” Corrine asked.

“I was actually wanting to speak to all you’s about that.”

“Awww but we cant wait that long.” They both whined.

“Please I really wanted to explain it to all of you guys.” I said wanting them to drop it.

“Okay fine.” They said as we all decided to go back outside to talk to the guys.

As we walked outside I saw Jamia, Alicia and Eliza still there so I decided to sneak off into
the other room quickly glancing at Gerard who must of saw me.

I went back into the same room where Mikey and me were talking before, I went up on the
stage and lay down til I heard someone open the door and walk towards me.

“Hey what are you doing in here?” He asked me.

“I just needed to think.” I said as he lay beside me.

“About what?” He said.

“Stuff?”

“Come on you can tell me anything.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked turnng to look at him.

“Ummm…maybe why you left.” He whispered.

“I want to explain that to all of you’s I don’t want to explain it to each one of you’s.” I said.

“Okay.”

“So…I like the concert tonight.” I said smiling.

“You did?”

“Fuck yeah I did.” I said giggling and smiling .

“I missed that!” he said.

“What did you miss Gerard?” I said still smiling.

“Your giggle, your smile.” He confessed.

“Thanks.” I said blushing.

“So how did you like the concert?” He said repeating his question.

“You already asked me that silly.”

“So you didn’t answer me properly so?”

“It was fucking awesome I loved it!” I squealed.

“If I knew you were going to be here I wouldn’t have did those songs sorry if I embarrassed
you at all?” he said blushing.

“No I loved it and you didn’t embarrass me at all you actually made me…”

“What! What did I do?” he said wanting to know.

“You…made me…cry.” I said turning red.

“Awww really. Awwww how sweet I made Chany cry!” he said leaning on his elbows.

“Shut up! You know no-one has called me that since I last saw you.”

“Really? Well I’m calling you that from now on.”

“Oh god please no.” I said smiling sitting up and crossing my legs as he did the same.

“So you and Eliza eh?” I said nudging his shoulder.

“Yeah what about us?”

“Nothing I’m just surprised that’s all.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I thought it was just rumors about you two going out but now your fucking
engaged.”

“Yeah I can’t get over it to.” He said smiling but I could tell it was fake.

“You know Mikey’s pissed at me?”

“What! Why?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“Because of you!”

“What do you mean me?”

“He thinks that I had left everything up to him to look after you, he told me that the drugs and drinking were because of me…is that true?”

“Yeah it was…but only because I couldn’t get you out of my head you were all I thought about day, night and the only way to get you out of my head was by doing that then when I did stop I started to draw and write songs…I’m sorry its just that I really missed you, I-I loved you that’s why.” He said putting his head down as if he were ashamed.

“Don’t be sorry it was mostly my fault I should have explained to you why I left 9 years ago not waited til now to tell you, it was stupid of me.”

“Your not stupid, you never were you just did what was best.”

“Well what I thought was best! there were probably other ways of getting out of moving but I
just did what was told which was stupid.”

“You don’t get it do you? Your not stupid your-”

“Yes I am Gerard I not only hurt myself when I had left but I hurt something else that
belonged to both of us something that we could have both shared!” I said raising my voice.

“You mean you…were…pregnant?” he said in shock I nodded in response.

“But what happened?”

“The baby d-”

“Hey baby! There you are I’ve been looking all over for you!” Eliza said walking into the room.

“Oh hey yeah we were just talking catching up.” Gerard replied not taking his eyes off of me.

“Oh okay…you don’t mind if I borrow him for a minute do you?” she asked me.

“No sure go ahead.” I said jumping of the stage.

“Chantelle?”

“Yeah.” I said turning around.

“Thanks.” He said, I smiled in response before I walked off.

I walked out to see everyone else on the couch including Bob and Ray.

“Oh my god!” They both said upon seeing me.
Shit! Here we go again…
♠ ♠ ♠
For those who like Eliza Cutts (Gerards Ex Fiance for those who dont know) sorry for making her such a bitch but if Gerard hates her i do to...

Hope you like

I decided to make it long

Comments

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO STUCK WITH ME FROM MY PREQUEL

XD