‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Immature.

“Shit!” Frank exclaimed frantically as his marshmallow caught on fire.

“Sit your ass down so I can put it out.” Emily ordered. He instantly sat down as she blew it out and put his 12th one on.

“Why don’t you just let someone else do yours you haven’t even tried one dumbass.” Bob insisted.

“He thinks he is capable of doing it himself.”

“My ass you’re capable of doing it yourself.” Mikey mumbled underneath his breath, but everyone seemed to hear him.

“Shut up, four-eyes!”

“Pansy!”

“Nerd!”

“Short-ass!”

“Don’t be mocking my shortness!” Frank exclaimed.

“Well don’t be mocking my glasses.” Mikey stuck his tongue out.

They are so immature.

I looked back up across the fire and caught Gerard who quickly looked away; I looked back at my marshmallow which had caught on fire.

“Shit!”

“Ha! I’m not the only one who catches my marshmallow on fire!” Frank whined to Mikey.

“Shut up…Dumbass.”

“Geek…” And there little name-calling game carried on like that, as I continued to block them out.

“You’ve got that Projekt Revolution thing coming up don’t you?” Corrine questioned.

“Yes we do, why” Mikey quickly answered, ignoring Frank’s replies.

“Oh, no reason I just wanted to know.” She smiled warmly back at him, he turned away blushing.

I knew then that something was going on between the two which I hadn’t noticed before.

There was all of a sudden a cool breeze.

“Is it cold or is that just me?” Emily shivered; I only then noticed that my teeth were chattering.

“Y-Yeah it i-is.” I replied.

“Here.” Gerard walked around to my side, wrapping his warm blanket around my shoulders.

“D-Don’t be s-stupid, your g-going to be cold n-now.” The warmness of the blanket felt so nice, blocking out the cool breeze. I opened up my right arm “Here, sit with me you big dope.” I joked.

He slowly sat down beside me, as I wrapped the blanket round his broad shoulders.

“Thanks.” He said, I smiled back at him in response.

I looked up into the sky, the stars were really shining it was beautiful I had never actually camped before nor slept outside and adored how beautiful the night sky was.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Gerard spoke from beside me; I looked towards him meeting his hazel eyes “The stars.” He pointed out.

“Yeah.” I breathed out, the angle that we were on, the fire was reflecting in his eyes. I quickly looked into the fire avoiding his gaze.

“Well,” Frank spoke from the other side of the fire, getting up as he stretched “I’m going to bed.”

“Yeah me too.” Emily followed suit.

“G’night guys, but don’t do anything funny.” Ray warned.

“Oh trust me, we won’t not out here outside it’s to fucking cold.” Frank pointed out.

We all laughed slightly “Night.” They both said.

“Night.” We all replied before they were gone.

“You know he’s lying.” Gerard whispered into my ear, sounding more like a purr.

“Yeah, I know.” I smiled knowing that either way Frank was going to get something.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait I have been so busy!

I have been worrying so much knowing that I had to update, so once again I am sorry!

I will try to get one up soon!

Hopefully!

Comments?