‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Strictly Rated.

I opened my eyes slowly, all memories of last nights events flooding back to me.

I was just confused as to how I had ended up back in the tent because I had remembered I had fallen asleep on Gerard’s shoulder.

I could hear chattering outside, so I quietly got up out of bed, only just then noticing that there was no one in the tent.

“Mornin’ sleeping beauty.” Emily giggled, everyone sitting around the fire someone had made even though it was daylight.

“Okay, who gave her coffee?” I inquired.

“How rude, not even a good morning and just so you know no one gave me coffee, I’m just naturally happy.” Emily winked towards Frank who started to giggle.

“You do not want to know.” Bob told me.

“Then I won’t ask. Who’s still asleep?”

“Gee Gee.” Everyone answered.

“You should be glad you went to bed early, because all you could hear were these two fu-”

“Morning guys.” Gerard groggily said cutting off Bob, walking out of the tent, his hair sticking up in every direction.

“Morning.” We all replied,

Gerard suddenly stopped looking over towards Frank.

“Is he happy or did he get lucky last night?” Gerard asked.

“He was happy at the same time he got lucky last night.” I informed him as everyone started to laugh except for Frank and Emily who went red.

“Awww…No need to blush we all understand Frankie.” Bob teased.

I only just noticed that Mikey and Corrine weren’t there.

“Who’s hungry?” I questioned.

“Me.” Everyone replied.

“I’ll go make some pancakes.”

“Yes please!” Everyone said, I laughed walking off into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen only to feel the presence of someone behind me.

“Oh, it’s you.”

“Well that’s a nice way to greet me.” Gerard replied.

“Sorry, it’s just kind of creepy knowing that you are following someone.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“No problem.” I said with a big smile before going back to getting the ingredients out.

“Did you need help?”

“You aren’t like your brother, are you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Sticking forks into toasters?”

“Fuck no! He’s just a crazy little fucker and has been since the day he was born.”

“You’re so nice.”

“The nicest.” I rolled my eyes at his huge smile.

“Tours coming up.” He pointed out

“Yes you’ve been saying that.”

“Oh right.”

I started to whisk the mixture as an awkward silence took over, until it was ready pouring it into the frying pan.

That was until we heard a ‘thud’ coming from upstairs.

Gerard and I both looked at each other with confused looks, until we heard something crash.

We quickly both ran upstairs and followed the number of curses coming from Mikey’s room?

We entered it to see both Mikey-who had no top on-and Corrine -who only had her bra and pants on.

But the weirdest part was the position they were in, Mikey had Corrine pinned up against the wall, a position that if Alicia were to find out wouldn’t appreciate.
♠ ♠ ♠
If your wondering no its not Broken. its emily...
she kinda doesnt have the internet at the moment so i am posting them for her. yes i am going to kick her ass when i see her tomorrow because she left it like this but anyways...
enjoy!
xoxo Emily the Strange