‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Theres More To Say...

“Oh my god when did you get back?” Bob asked as we sat down.

“I don’t know a few days ago.”

“Wow it you didn’t tell us?” Ray said looking at Frank and Mikey.

“What we didn’t know we only found out today.” Frank said trying to act all innocent.

“Sure, sure.” Ray said rolling his eyes.

“Where’s Gerard?” Bob asked.

“He’s talking to Eliza.” I said.

“Oh really?” Bob said.

“Yes really.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes r-”

“SHUT UP!” Everyone yelled at me and Bob as we started to giggle.

“I’m back!” Gerard said sitting opposite me and the girls.

“Finally these two wouldn’t shut up!” Mikey complained.

“Calm down Mikes.” Gerard said.

“So what were you and Eliza talking about?” Frank asked raising an eyebrow “Or should I say what were you and Eliza doing?” Frank asked smirking.

“We weren’t doing anything and besides she said that her and the girls were going to go home.” Gerard said referring to Jamia and Alicia.

“Mikes can I…uh talk to you?” Gerard said standing up.

“Whatever.” Mikey said getting up and following Gerard.

“What’s wrong with him?” Frank asked again.

“Nothing he’s just in a grumpy mood.” I said.

We all carried on talking til I could hear yelling I must have been the only one that heard as everyone else was deep in conversation, I excused myself from everyone and followed the yelling which was just getting louder and louder I put my ear to the door and listened to there coversation.

“LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS MIKES!” Gerard yelled.

“NO WHY SHOULD I? YOU DON’T KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WATCH YOU EVERYDAY FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE!” Mikey sobbed.

“But she had her reasons to leave!”

“Which were what Gerard?” Mikey said “Just as I thought she didn’t fucking trust you enough to fucking tell you well how about I tell you, you remember that day when-”

But before Mikey could carry on I barged in.

“Mikey, Gerard what the fuck do you think you are doing?” I said looking at them as they stared at me.

“Your fighting over something that happened in the past, and its over me if you going to fight over that has something to do with me then I want to know what it is!”

“You already fucking know!” Mikey yelled at me.

“Mikey!” Gerard said sticking up for me.

“No Gee its fine.”

“Why didn’t you just fucking choose me instead of Gerard, I know I already told you this but why?” Mikey sobbed as tears escaped down past his glasses and past his cheeks.

“Because…”

“Wait…whats going on?” Gerard asked confused but I carried on.

“I don’t know if I had ever told you this but I swore to myself I would never let anything hurt you and seeing you that night…it just made things harder for me so when it came to choose between you and Gerard I couldn’t see you getting hurt again and plus it would have meant you dying!”

“Well like I said I would have rathered you two being together then having you break up with him and having to see him go through all that shit!”

“What the fuck is going on?” Gerard asked still confused but I needed to sort this out.

“Mikey you still don’t get it…either way someone would have got hurt wheather it be you or me because there’s other things I need to tell you.”

“What do you mean?” Mike asked confused and calming down.

“At the time I was…I WAS PREGNANT!” I basically screamed at Mikey tears rolling down my face.

“The night of the prom when me and Gerard…you know…well yeah…I got pregnant from that time.”

“I thought you were on the pill or something.”

“I hadnt been taking it for a month or whatever it was.”

“Shit!...I’m sorry.” Gerard said.

“So what happened to the baby?” Mikey asked still shocked.

“What do you think Mikey? You know either way I chose I still would have moved still breaking Gerard’s heart so I don’t know why your so pissed at me?”

“But what happened to the baby?” Mikey said.

“Was it a boy a girl?” Gerard said.

“It was a boy it’s a long story…” I said not wanting to carry on as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

“We’ve got all night.” Gerard said as we found somewhere to sit down, Gerard with his arm around me and Mikey across from me.

“Well…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ive taken so long, things have been going but anyways its the holidays where i am so guess what that means....

MORE CHAPTERS!!! LOL

ANIWAYZ THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS IF I COULD RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD HAVE A PACKET OF SKITTLES IN FRONT OF YOU SO YES!!!

THANKYOU

XXX