‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Bitching.

Image

“FUCK OFF THIS IS MY BUNK!” I heard Bob shout out from the back.

I was relaxed in the front of the bus.

Listening to Bob and Emily screaming at each other.

“Shut up!” I screamed.

“No.” They both shouted back.

“Frank get your ass over here!” Emily demanded.

Frank was over there before Emily demanded him a second time. It just showed how close their relationship was.

“Tell Bob that this one is my bunk.”

“Bob-”

“Shut the fuck up Frank.” Bob growled.

“Okay.”

“Fraaank.” Emily whined.

I giggled listening to their little dispute.

“Chantelle. Get over here now.” I got up, making my way to the back of the tour bus, getting be-careful look from Gerard, Christa and Rachel who were sitting on the couches reading magazines and watching Gerard play a game.

“Yes m’dear?”

“Tell Bob that this one is my bunk, please. Since Frank,” She turned towards Frank with an evil glare, Frank backed away slowly, “wouldn’t.”

“Why don’t you just share?” I asked sweetly.

“Because...Because...Bob snores!” She complained, screaming right in my ear.

“Do not!”

“Do too!”

“Do-“

A hand had suddenly clasped around my wrist pulling me out of the conversation.

“Thank you, my ear drums would have bled to death.” I said to Gerard.

“No problem.” He smiled, and I couldn’t help but smile back.

I saw him lick his lips, whilst quickly looking down towards my mouth.

“So...Uhh...How far until our destination?” I quickly asked, moving away back to where Christa and Rachel were.

“Not far really.” Ray answered, coming out from the front of the bus.

“More specific, please.”

“I don’t know, do I look like a mathematical genius to you?”

“Well with the big word you just used yes, and besides you are the man with the plan aren’t you?” I tested.

“Well....I....That’s not fair!” Ray replied. I rolled my eyes and began to play Gerard’s game.

“Hey! Get off of my game!” Gerard’s voice complained from the kitchen. He guess he was making himself coffee.

“Too bad. Make me coffee bitch!” I ordered with a giggle.

“How about no slut!”

“Whore!”

“Psycho...person!”

“Great comeback genius.” I shouted.

“The best.” He chuckled, walking towards me with 2 coffee mugs.

“Thank you, darlin’.” I smiled.

The next few hours consisted of screaming, arguing and coffee mugs.

~A couple of hours later~

“God! We are nowhere near!” Frank complained hanging upside down on the couch.

“It takes about 1 whole day to get there!” I pouted. “You said we were almost there Ray!”

Ray looked up about to protest, but I threw a pillow at him.

“Don’t say anything!” I yelled, throwing another pillow.

“Dude, if she throws anymore things, there will be nothing left to throw but a pile of books and the controller.” Someone whispered.

“I heard that.”

“We will probably get their quicker if we go to sleep.” Someone suggested.

“Well, maybe we’re not tired.” I growled.

“Someone’s feisty.....” Bob mumbled.

I threw the last pillow at him.

“Shut up Bob!” Everyone complained.

“Sorry.” He apologized.

I actually was tired, but was just too stubborn and lazy to get up and go to a bunk.

“Before you kill anyone, I’ll put you into bed.” Gerard cooed, putting his hands up and slowly walking over to me.

“I’m not a 5 year old!”

“Yes your right, because you’re acting like a 4 year old. Come on, time for bed for you.” Gerard gently grabbed my arm, sending chills up my arm.

I sighed in defeat, and let him gently drag me along to the bunk, as I got up everyone sighed. I turned around and glared at them all as they all looked away.

Gerard tugged on my arm slightly.

I followed. I don’t even know why I was acting like this, I wasn’t menstruating. I was just bitchy.

I guess touring on a bus for almost 24 hours was a bad idea for me.

I climbed into the bunk, Gerard had opened the curtain.

I turned around so I was facing Gerard again.

“Can you apologize to everyone; I don’t know why I am being such a bitch.”

“It’s alright, I think they understand....” He paused, and must have been running over previous events, “Or not.” He grinned.

“Shut up.” I giggled.

“You just need some sleep.” He said laying his head on his fore-arm, facing my face, as he swept a few strands of hair out of my face.

I nodded, as I yawned, “Goodnight.”

“It’s only 5 in the afternoon.” He answered, I shrugged not caring.

He kissed me on the forehead, before I slowly drifted off to sleep in the bunk Emily had wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the loong wait.

And now you are going to have to wait just slight bit longer.

On Monday (2 days time) I am going away for 5 days so I won't be able to update at all, even though it is the holidays.

*dodges the rotten tomatoes*

:275:

It's been hard to think of what to write, because I've got the next parts planned out it's just the now bit.

*sighs*

Thank LittleMissRainfall for reminding me to update.

:148:

Thanks for the comments.

And a round of applause for the crap banner, that I tried to make but gave up half way!

:D