‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

In Our Own World.

Image

My eyes were still closed, but I was awake, I could feel someone drawing on my face, which made me feel more relaxed, they all of a sudden stopped.

“Keep going.” I mumbled in a soft tone, they chuckled before they carried on.

“If I keep going you are going to fall asleep again.” Gerard said.

“So....”

“Just saying.” His finger traced a heart onto my face, I couldn’t help but smile.

“What’s the time?” I asked after a while.

“It’s around 9 at night, we stopped in some town.” I opened my eyes to meet his.

“Good morning.” He greeted.

“You mean, good evening dumbass.” We both laughed.

“Morning, evening, same thing.” He smirked.

“In your vocabulary which contains of very few words, you would have no idea what those two words meant without me!” I retorted.

“Oh please-”

“Go please yourself!” I laughed, sitting up, slightly.

“No! I did that while you were asleep!” He replied smartly, sitting up.

“You disgust me Gerard Way.”

“Yeah, well so do you!” He poked his tongue out at me.

“Even though I am getting the urge to do the same, I am not as immature as some people.”

“That is a very offensive thing to say!”

“Yeah and you would know! You tease me all the time!” I pouted.

“Fine. I’ll stop if you stop, agreed?” He questioned, sticking his hand out.

I pretended to think about it for a minute, before I shook his hand. “Agreed.”

“We’re back!” I heard Ray call out!

Stop teasing me Gerard! Ray-Ray Gerard’s teasing me!

“Gerard, why can’t you just leave the poor girl alone?” I heard Ray sigh, as his footsteps headed towards our bunk.

“But...I...You...You! I didn’t do any-”

“Save it for the court mister.” Ray said, opening the curtain and pulling him out by the back of the shirt. “Miss, you can go eat, whilst I sort this one out.” Ray gave Gerard a dirty looked.

I giggled running off to the front of the bus where everyone was.

“What’s going on with Gee and Ray?” Bob aske.d

“They’re making babies in the back.” I replied.

“Really?” Frank piped in, everyone looked at him, “I mean, it’s not like I was.....You know....I was just...”

“Anywho, what did you buy?”

“We bought food.” Emily replied.

“Really? What type?”

“The type you eat.”

“What sort of food did you buy?”

“The eatable one.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” We both laughed.

I felt a hard tap on my shoulder, I turned around too meet Gerard’s eyes glaring at me.

“Yes?” I put on a puppy dog look.

He sighed, as everyone payed attention, he sighed again before mumbling something.

“Speak up mister.” Ray said from behind him.

“I’m sorry.” He repeated.

“With meaning.”

“I’m sorry.” He apologized sincerely.

“Say her name.”

“Wh-”

“Do it.” Ray warned.

“I’m sorry, Chantelle from the bottom of my black little heart. Really.” He looked at me from under his mop of hair with a small smile on his face.

“Gerard Arthur Way.”

“Did you have to use my full-”

“That is probably the most sincere thing you have said.” I smiled up at him, before I got up.

He smiled, seeming proud for some reason, I pounced on him hugging him.

“Okay, we should be arriving their tomorrow morning before the clock strikes-” Bob paused, “What the fuck!?” Bob squealed, “What have we told you Gerard, no sex on the floor! Use the Goddamn bed if you are going to!” Bob warned.

I laughed as I gave Gerard a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“I made Gerard apologize! I made Gerard apologize! I made Gerard apologize! I made Ger-” Someone cut me off with their hand covering my mouth.

“I apologized can you please shut the fuck up, please.” Gerard asked nicely.

“Mmmmm-”

“What?”

“Only because you said please and begging.”

“I was not begging!” He whined.

“Yes you were.” Everyone agreed.

“Your say does not count.” Gerard pointed out.

“Fine, meanie.” Christa faked cried onto Rachel who then cried onto Emily.

“That’s it.” Bob said, getting up pulling his sleeve up.

I heard Gerard gulp from behind me.

Just as Bob all of a sudden ran into a skip/hop/sprint, pouncing on Gerard who was still holding onto me “Stacks on Gerard!” Bob screamed.

Everyone jumped onto of Gerard who was trying to not fall on top of me, supporting himself with his arms. I couldn’t even squirm out, there was no way out, I just had Gerard to look up at.

“Fuck you are all too heavy!” Gerard shouted.

“Admit that you were begging.”

“No because then it sounds as if I am a slut.” Gerard replied, his arms about to give way.

“Well, duh you are one!” Someone shouted out.

“Am not!”

“Say it.” Someone else said.

“Fuck, I can’t hold any longer.”

“Admit it!” Everyone shouted.

“Fuck!” His arms gave way, as he fell on top of me; everyone screamed “Shit, are you alright?” His face a bit too close to mine.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I basically breathed onto his face.

“Okay.” Everything was silent except for Gerard and my breathing, a few groans from everyone else, besides that we were off in our own world. “I’m sorry, please, please forgive me.” He begged.

“I already forgave you silly.”

“Oh right, I hadn’t admitted that I had been begging. I admit that I was begging and am sorry that I didn’t admit it at first. Is that better?”

“Much.” I smiled, lightly pecking him on the cheek.

“Has he admitted it yet?” Someone groaned out.

“Yeah he has.” I smiled. “You can get up now.”

“Oh thank God! I just about died being on the bottom.” Bob complained.

Everyone slowly got up, leaving Gerard still towering over me.

Whilst I couldn’t get the stupid smile off of my face...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments.

Sorry it has taken so long...Once again.

Hope you enjoyed.

I'm trying to get to the tour as fast as I can, that is where all the action begins.

Hahaha.

Thank you to Emily for the pretty banner!

Lol.