Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Fifteen

As I looked up from my plate of spaghetti, both Brendon and Ryan were staring at me with their mouths gaping open. I finished chewing the spaghetti that was left in my mouth before speaking.

"What?" I asked, glancing at the two of them.

"I had no idea that a girl could eat like that." Brendon sounded mesmerized as he stared at me.

"I had no idea that a girl could eat that much." Ryan's voice had the same dreamy tone as the fork in his hand dropped noisily on his plate.

"Will you stop staring? I'm practically starving! What am I supposed to do? I'm hungry!" I lifted both my hands in the air in a form of surrender.

At that statement, they both went back to eating their spaghetti, taking occasional glances at me throughout the rest of dinner.

When we had all finished eating and cleaning up the mess of dishes, Brendon had suggested that we all go relax and watch a movie together. I agreed, excitedly running into the living room and launching myself to land spread out on the couch. I heard their chuckles float into the room as they entered.

Brendon walked over to a box, and sifted through it until he found a DVD, and with a smirk, placed it into the DVD player.

"What are we watching?" I asked, not liking the mischievious look in Brendon's eye as he moved me and sat on my right side, while Ryan made himself comfortable on my left.

"A movie." Brendon answered simply. I glared at him for a moment before reaching my hand over to whack him, but he caught it about an inch before it hit his arm.

"Asshole." I muttered as I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted like a little kid.

My period of pouting automatically stopped as the DVD menu popped up, showing me that we were watching the movie "Shutter."

"I hate this movie! Brendon! We are not watching a scary movie!" I yelled at him, trying to hit him again, but his reflexes were too fast for me, which only ended up in Brendon holding my wrists.

Stupid vampire reflexes...

"It'll be okay, Ver. Here's a blanket." Ryan handed me a soft fleece blanket.
"You can cover your head if it gets too scary for you." He smiled gently at me as I returned to my original position and placed the blanket over my body.

"Thank you, Ryan." I smiled gently at him as the movie began.

Throughout the first part of the movie, I shrieked and screamed, hiding under the blanket every two seconds.

When it was about over halfway done, I had given up on watching and was sitting up with the blanket covering my whole body and my head. My little tent soon was being lifted as Ryan stuck his head underneath.

"May I join you?" Ryan smiled as I nodded. He moved the blanket so it now covered both of us, which caused me to wonder what Brendon was thinking.

Ryan must have been thinking the same thing because he quickly popped his head out of the blanket and then back in.
"Brendon is sleeping." He chuckled lightly, causing me to laugh as well.

"I'm guessing you hate scary movies?" Ryan raised one of his eyebrows at me. I nodded and bit my bottom lip as I could feel my cheeks heating up from embarassment.

"It's okay. I'm not a big fan of them either." He chuckled a little and smiled, making me smile back.

A little bit later, he stretched out his arms and legs, groaning slightly.
"This isn't the most comfortable position ever." He gestured to the way his legs were in a criss-cross applesauce position and his neck and back were scrunched down.

I giggled slightly, then jumped and shrieked a little when a loud scream resounded from the television. I found myself shaking, and Ryan lifted the blanket off of both of us.

He stood up, grabbing the blanket, and then lifted me up in a bridal position.
"I think it's time for us to go to bed." He disregarded the movie still playing on the screen and the sleeping Brendon on the couch as he carried me up the stairs and into a bedroom.

I found myself yawning as Ryan placed me onto the large king bed. He chuckled to himself before rummaging through a dresser across from the bed, and pulling out a large Beatles t-shirt. He handed it to me, then he walked to the other side of the bed, and swiftly pulled off his shirt.
My eyes widened and I found myself staring, but as soon as I heard the sound of a zipper, I snapped out of it.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a sense of urgency.

He looked at me with a confused expression.
"Uhh... Getting ready for bed? Shouldn't you be getting ready too?" He shrugged slightly.

"Okay..." I slowly stood up and faced the wall, not wanting to give Ryan a free show from the front. My hands quickly slipped off my pants, then taking my shirt off, to leave me in only a bra and panties. I then turned around to grab the Beatles t-shirt, only to find that Ryan was standing on the other side of the bed in his boxers staring at me with a slight smirk on his face
.
"Ryan!" I scolded him lightly as I quickly covered myself with the shirt. My eyes narrowed as I stared at him, but he only smirked and a little sparkle in his eye became known.

"No need to cover up, I've already seen you in your underwear. Remember?" His voice held a cocky air as he motioned to the bed.

I stuck my tongue out at him in a childish action before I tried to put the shirt on as fast as I could. But before I could even get it above my head, Ryan was standing right in front of me with the shirt dangling from his outstretched arm above him.

Man... Sometimes I really hate how fast vampires are...

I jumped once or twice before realizing that there was no way for me to get it.
"That's not funny, Ryan." I growled out as I stood on my tip-toes, using Ryan's shoulder for support.

"I find this very entertaining." Ryan spoke as his eyes ravaged my body.

"Fine, pervert." I mumbled the last word under my breath as I quickly jumped onto the bed, hiding under the covers.

"What did you call me?" Ryan's voice was a lot lower than usual, and I could feel his body slowly crawling closer and closer to mine.

Soon enough, Ryan was straddling my hips and he slowly ran his fingers up to the edge of the covers, then quickly pulled them down to reveal my blushing face and upper torso.

"You can't hide from me."
♠ ♠ ♠
update!! yay!!
Haha... I like this chapter because Ver is actually happy for once.
And... Ryan gets pretty sexy.. ;)
What did you think?
Team Ryan or Team Brendon?
Do you think Ryan and Ver are going to do anything?
Do you want Ryan and Ver to do anything?
Is Ryan just trying to use Ver? Is he going to bite her? Does he actually have feelings for her?
What about Brendon? Will Brendon be jealous?
Will Brendon interrupt now?
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WITH A COMMENT!!!
THANKS FOR READING!! COMMENTS ROCK MY SOCKS!!!!