Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Three

Lifting my unusually heavy feeling head from my pillow, I took a short glance at my clock to see I had been out for about three hours. I quickly shot my hand out and turned on my light. As soon as the light filled the room, my eyes rapidly scanned the room.

Just me. Phew!

I threw the covers off of myself, planting my feet on the ground while I flattened out the bunched up fabric of my dress. My hands flew over the sheets and blankets fleetingly as I made the bed. I looked around the room, silently debating what I could do.

My mind soon picked up a song, "Saturday" by Fall Out Boy, which I found myself humming as I found my sketchbook, hoping it would entertain me for a while.
A few minutes later, after many aimless drawings of roses, lyrics from Panic! at the Disco songs, and different band logos, I was singing loudly to myself.

The words flowed from my mouth with ease, as a rich, soulful, and jazzy voice seeped into the air. My whole body reacted, my hands clenched, my eyes closed tightly, and my face conveying a look between extreme pain and extreme passion.
Singing is my outlet. I sing when I don't know what to do, or I need to let go of some stress. It makes me feel good, no matter what situation I'm in. Such as now. Listening to music can calm me, but singing acapella makes me feel empowered. Like I can do anything.

I finished the song, letting the silence fill my ears. Continuing my humming from earlier, the song "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by P!ATD became my subject.

As I was just about finished shading a rose I had just drawn, the metal click of the doorknob signaled me to look up at the door as the man Ryan had called "B" waltzed in.
He looked different today though, his strange mustache was no where to be seen.
I soon realized why this man had looked so familiar to me yesterday.

Brendon Urie.
The lead singer of Panic! at the Disco.

Brendon Boyd Urie is standing in the same room as me! How the hell did I not realize who this guy was yesterday? Especially when I met Ryan on the bus. Ryan wasn't even wearing a disguise or anything. Wow... But... Panic! at the Disco... kidnapped me? Why would my favorite band kidnap me? I haven't done anything. Wait... My Brother. He must've gotten into some trouble or something again.

I should probably mention that my brother likes to gamble.
And I should also mention that I've been in a situation like this before.

My brother got into some trouble with a guy he owed some money to.
So the guy ended up taking me for payment, until Trev, my brother, payed it back.
I was gone for about a week or so.
It wasn't scary or anything, the guy just wanted his money.

I'm guessing this is the same thing, except for the fact that they're in a famous band.


"Were you just singing?" His words were like a slap in the face with the harsh, demanding tone he used.

"Y-ye-yes." I answered timidly, stuttering slightly

His eyes narrowed slightly as he slowly walked over to me, then circling me in a intimidating way. A hint of judgement filled his gaze as he scanned over me again and again.
I tried to maintain a straight, calm face to mask my utter fear, confusion, and minimal anxiety hiding inside of me. The breaths released from my lungs came out short and quick, the same as the loud beating of the heart in my chest. I closed my eyes for a few seconds as I tried to calm the beating of my heart and slow down the quick gasps of air my lungs took in and out.

As my eyes slowly opened, they were met with a different sight than when they were first open.
Brendon had moved without me noticing to stand less than a foot away from me.
My eyes widened in shock at his close proximity and I averted my gaze to mine and his feet.

A light blush crept onto my face as I felt his cold fingers gently lift my chin up.
He took my chin in his hand and tilted my head to the side as he looked to be examining my face. A few seconds later his hand traveled to just underneath my jawline, pushing it lightly to expose my neck. He looked at both sides of my neck for a few more seconds before backing up and looking at me the way an artist would look at an abstract painting.
Let's just say it was very nerve-wracking for me.

"Hmmph..." he made a quiet sound of almost confusion or surprise.
He rubbed the little bit of stubble on his face as he stood there, looking at me closely.
He let out a frustrated sigh as his hands fell to his sides dejectedly.
I bit my lip nervously when he walked over to my bed and grabbed my iPod off the dock and began flicking at the screen, not letting me see what he was doing.

"I see that you like music. My band included." he said in a monotonous tone.
I nodded when he looked up at me expectantly.
His head bobbed slightly in understanding as he replaced the iPod and stood in front of me in a blink of an eye, much like Ryan had the day before.

I jumped slightly at his sudden presence in front of me.
"Music may help you or hurt you here." he said mysteriously into my ear before his feet swept across the floor, bringing him to the door, then out without another word.

What's that supposed to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ver finds out that "B" is actually Brendon Urie, her idol.
And what did Brendon's message mean?
You'll have to wait to find out!
PLEASE COMMENT OR I WON'T UPDATE!!! PLEASE!!!!!
I really don't like to do that, but I have no choice because no one has given me any feedback.
SILENT READERS SHALL HAVE NO MERCY!!
Read my other story: My Heart, The Lost Cause