Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Two

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up quickly, looking around.

Black.

All I could see was black, totally pitch black everwhere.

I felt the surface underneath me, and realized that it was a bed. A rather large bed to be exact. It was very comfortable, it reminded me of my own bed, just bigger.

I waved my hands around in the air until I grabbed a metal string, pulled on it, lighting the room quickly.

I blinked quite a few times before my eyes adjusted to the new brightness in the room.

My eyes wandered around for a few seconds before a sinking feeling was present in my stomach.

At first I thought that I had just had another dream, and I was now awake and safe in my room... but that was not the case.

This room looked like my room, but it was much larger. Like someone had tried to recreate it.
The paint, the tv, my jewelry armoire (complete with all my jewelry), my closet doors, and my headboard (all of my knick-knacks and things set in the exact right spots) and my shelf with all of my pop bottles was here too.

All of my possesions were placed in the exact spots that I had them in my own room. Everything was exact.
Did someone come into my house and steal all of my stuff? How did they know where everything was supposed to go? Was someone stalking me? Why would someone stalk me? I'm a boring teenage girl... I'm nothing special... This is crazy.

I pushed my comforter off of my body and swung my legs off the bed to stand up beside the bed. I looked down at my feet and noticed there was something hooked around my ankle. I bent down to give it a closer look. It looked like a metal cuff with a chain, I followed the chain to see that it was attached to the wall by some heavy duty screws or bolts. The chain was long enough that I could get pretty close to the door, but not close enough to open it.
Well... that goes any chance of getting out of here by myself.

I shivered and felt a draft. I then glanced at my clothing. I was not wearing my jeans and t-shirt that I was wearing on my walk to school. I was now wearing a long, white, silky dress that reminded me of an old style nightgown or some weird lingerie.
Wait... Someone changed my clothes.... What the hell?!

The sound of my heartbeat got louder at that thought.
What if this is one of those secret underground slave operations? What if these people sell me to some abusive pervert? Oh my god... What if they rape me or something?

I quickly opened my closet doors, expecting to see my usual wardrobe of jeans, band tees, and hoodies, but to find it filled with victorian style ball gown dresses, complete with the ruffles, tool, and all.
My mind suddenly went to the possibility of time travel.
No! That's stupid! Time travel isn't possible.
I jump to conclusions way too fast...

I then decided to change out of the weird nightgown that I was wearing to something more... presentable, I guess?
I reached in to the closet and pulled out a gown.
It was a deep red gown with a black corset and black accents on the skirt of it.
I do have to admit, that this is a really beautiful gown.
I audibly sighed as I admired it.

I quickly stripped off the nightgown in fear of someone walking in unexpectedly.
I stepped into the red gown and tied up the corset.
Then, I started searching for my makeup, figuring that I might as well look pretty for my kidnappers before I get killed or something.
In my jewelry armoire, in the bottom drawer, was my makeup that I quickly pulled out.
Eyeliner was applied to my eyes before I examined myself in the mirror.
Damn! I actually look sexy in this! I spun around in front of the mirror.
This reminds me of a vampire costume that I wore for a halloween party last year, but this is way better quality than that cheap thing.

I think I waited for about an hour before I decided that no one was going to come into the room.
I noticed my iPod was plugged into my iHome. A few seconds later, "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance was blaring from my speakers.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say!' I sang loudly, letting myself really get into the song, as if I was at home alone. I stopped singing abruptly as I heard my door shut behind me.
I swiftly turned to see Ry... the second guy that I met yesterday.
Huddling into a corner, I turned off my music, truly afraid of this man.

My habit of biting my lip came through as I cowered in the corner, watching him. His mouth shifted into a smirk as he looked over at me.
"Don't worry" He said.
A blink of my eyes and he was gone, before he appeared right in front of me.
My eyes widened in fear as he reached his hand up, letting his fingers graze over my jawline. I shivered from the feeling.
His voice came out quiet but husky. "Nothing I do to you, will be painful." He winked as I felt my heart beat violently, threatening to beat out of my chest.

I tried to say something... I really wanted to yell and scream and tell him to get away... but all that came out was: "I... I... but.... but... wha-"
My incessant rambling was interrupted when his finger pressed up against my lips.

"Shh... Just calm down, Ver. Just get some more rest."
He said in a very soothing, hushed tone as he placed his hand on the space between my shoulder and neck.

A warm, fuzzy feeling traveled throughout my body as I felt myself fall into unconsciousness for the second time in two days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...
Getting more into the "kidnapped" part of the story.
I need a lot more ideas...
I have a few more chapters... but I have no idea what to do after those...
Uggh... I LOATHE writers block!!
PLEASE COMMENT!!
IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED GREATLY!!!!!