Status: I decided to make it longer

Running From Insanity

Still here..

"Gabe why am I here?" I've been catching up with Gabe for a while. He comes to see me everyday. "Your dad was an awful person. He was the one that made you crack" he says.
"I know, but I'm not crazy. I don't belong here" I say. "Yes, you do. You don't remember when you would come to my house in the middle of the night, and you would be freaking out about your dad raping you again" he says. Then I say, "Yeah, but how does that make me crazy? Coming to you was the only thing that helped because you make me feel okay." He says, "Well, the last time you came to my house in the middle of the night was 2 weeks before I brought you here. Your dad left three months before then. You've been living with your grandmother since."

Hold up! What?! That explains why I've been afraid to go to sleep. " You mean I've been dreaming about him? How can that be?" That means I am crazy. I got mad at the nurse because she 'sent me back to him' when she only put me to sleep. "Gabe. Help me, I am crazy." Then he says, " I don't think your crazy; you're just afraid of sleeping. Apparently that's a mental disorder because that's what your nurse said. Don't worry you'll be out of here soon."

Gabe then goes home. He tells me he'll be back tomorrow after school. School.. Where do my teachers or friends think I am?

I call a nurse into my room and ask, "Is it possible that I could leave my room to look around?" She smiles and says, "You'll have to wait a while because we have to find out how you will react to other people." "Wait, other people get to walk around and socialize while I'm stuck in this boring room?" I say. "Sorry" she says.

So I'm not the only one here that's crazy. Hmm... I wonder if there are any cute guys here. Wow listen to me. I'm stuck in this wacky shack and I'm worried if there won't be any cute guys here. I am crazy.