INFINITE LOVE

CHAPTER 6

The music was louder than I thought, it thrummed through my veins; I
bob my head silently to the beats. The boy i met earlier smiled at me, asking
a question that i didn't care to listen to. I stared at the drink in my
hand, a bottle of Bud-light that foamed in my mouth with each sip. I
looked up at the boy,
"Seriously, what's you're name?" He asked, he looked impatient. I look away
embarrassed,
"Baya, what about you?" I asked.
"Rosen, I already told you that.." He rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I've had a long night that's all" I laughed.
"Whatever, wanna go dance?" He smiled at me, taking my hand and guiding me into the house; giving me another drink on the way.

The music made me swing my hips and we slowly got closer to each other, he would ask me things like when did I move here and what not. I told him about my parents and why I'm here, he didn't judge me for anything and I liked that.
The music slowly got louder and our bodies thrummed to the music, I liked being near him. He made me feel safe and protected, he leaned down at me and cautiously looked me in the eyes as if he were to be asking if it was okay to kiss me. I leaned up closer to him and kissed him, his lips were soft and tasted like vodka; I liked it. I kissed him back, his breath was hot and he was smooth with each kiss.
"One second..stay here" He walked away from me, I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do with myself.

"Heyyyy girl! I'm Jenni!" I turned around, a girl was smiling at me.
"Oh, Hi I'm Baya"
"Want something to drink? I got the best stuff!" She was defiantly drunk but I drank what she gave me anyways.
And that was the last thing I could remember; just looking at the drink I had in my hand. The rest of the night is a huge blur.

But I wake up in a strange, bright room. I notice football posters on the wall, I look around and see Jenni passed out on the couch. I notice someone next to me in the bed...Rosen?
Fuck, what the hell did I do now? I panicked. My head pounded. Shit!
"Rosen wake the hell up!, Now!" ..Damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I liked it :)
Thanks for reading loves!

Comment & Subscribe? It would mean alot <3