Status: Updated Whenever

Color Me Adventurously

Brain-Dead in the Dimenional Schism

Finally, the moment Tom Riddle, the former Dark Lord had been waiting for since he'd seen the Dimensional Mirror. It was the moment when not only was he stronger than he'd been just a level ago, but he could actually use the swirling silver mirror of awesomeness. That's right! Tom Riddle was level 50!

Now, no one could tell him he was too weak to join a party quest. No one could call him a noob. No one, not even Grendel himself, could ever stop him from fighting and training in large quests.

But before he got too carried away he had to decide which party quest he wanted. There was the Moon Bunny but that sounded like a party quest made especially for people like Luna Lovegood. Why Lucius Malfoy thought it a good idea to keep the girl in his dungeon was beyond him, but he had. As a result every time Tom Riddle (then the Dark Lord) had gone to interrogate Ollivander he was subjected to the butterfly, bunny, rainbow filled world of someone who could not be convinced by reality.

He'd stopped trying to convince her that there were no such creatures as Nargles or Crumpled-Horned Snorkacks after a particularly trying discussion. Of course, he'd resisted the urge to perform the Cruciatus on the girl. After all, it wasn't her fault that she was almost brain-dead. He suspected spell damage.

Back to the matter at hand. Definitely not Moon Bunny.

There was also First Time Together. He stared at the picture of the large blob of greenness he gleefully recognized as a slime. Slimes were easy to destroy. His grin faded when he realized that it was precisly because he was overly familiar with the globs that he shouldn't choose this one.

This left him with one last choice.

Dimensional Schism.

To be frank, Tom Riddle had absolutely no idea what to expect from this party quest. He didn't like surprises either but since there was nothing not surprising about the Maple World he figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

He entered Dimensional Schism.

It was...100%...EMPTY! Why even bother trying to do anything when the whole place is empty? Although to be honest, this was something to be expected. Henesys was less packed after all. And that was always a good way to determine how many people were around for the day.

He'd have to wait for more people.

With that Tom Riddle took out his little blue chair, the one he'd gotten on a trip to Lith Harbor, and settled in for the wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short to make readers feel what Tom Riddle himself is feeling. Clever, huh?