Status: Complete

Turbulence

Love Me Like You Loved Me When You Loved Me

“Shit, shit, shit,” I mumbled, pacing between the vanity and the shower in Patrick’s bathroom.

I had waited until the blond was sleeping before I removed myself from the bed, threw on his old tee-shirt and shuffled to the bathroom. The shenanigans played and replayed through my mind like that was the only channel available. At the time, I wanted to oppose to his advances, but the feeling of his rough fingers sliding my shirt up my torso made it hard to form the correct words. Before long, I was running my own fingers through his curls and down his cotton clad chest.

“What are you doing?”

His voice startled me from my thoughts, and I leaned back against the vanity to watch him.

“Have you slept?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“You have to ask?”

“You don’t have to tell him.”

“I do.”

“You don’t,” he shook his head and moved so that he was standing in front of me.

“Patrick,” I managed in a warning tone as his hands hit the counter behind me.

A small grin landed on his lips as his eyes bore into mine. “I knew you would give into me.”

“It can’t happen again.”

“It will happen again,” he mumbled, pushing into me and kissing my lips.

“Patrick,” I trembled, pulling away. I could already feel my willpower start to crumble while he moved his lips to my neck. My head dropped back as satisfaction washed over me. “I-”

“Sh,” he hushed, lifting me up and placing me on the solid stone countertop. He studied my face as he ran his hands up my thighs, under the hem of the shirt, and left them on my hips. “Let me do this.”

I nodded, slowly, and tried to hold in a whimper as Patrick’s fingers skimmed the inside of my upper thigh. My breath hitched as he pulled the shirt from my skin. The hunger in his eyes made my heart race and my body ache in anticipation.

“I love you,” he whispered, caressing my cheek. He pulled me into another kiss, deepening it as I tried to move away. “Don’t,” he mumbled, moving his lips to my neck again.

I groaned as he bit at my collar bone. It was as if my brain had melted, preventing me from any logical thoughts. I tugged his face back to mine before running my hands down his chest to the waistband of his mesh shorts.

Before I could go any further, he had detached my fingers from his clothing. He lightly pushed my shoulders, forcing me to support myself with my arms. His mouth attached to my stomach, and casually made its way across my abdomen. “Say my name,” he muttered into my skin.

“What?” I breathed, trying to ignore the sensations from his touch.

“My name,” he demanded, glancing up into my eyes. “Say it. Just like you used to.”

“P-Patrick,” I stammered, closing my eyes.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked, moving away from me.

“No.”