Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Idiot.

“There you go baby, you look perfect.” My mom released the last bit of loose curl from the curlers clamp.

I simply smiled at her through the bathroom mirror, and then walked over to my room. My mom and I had a horrible habit of walking around the house in bras and underwear, a bad habit we started a while ago.

I yanked the dress from the hanger, holding it against my bare body. I stood there with a strapless bra and cheeky lace underwear. Unlike my mother’s fitted navy blue dress that matched perfectly with her olive skin tone, I had a white dress. My mother had convinced me that it would bring out my newly tanned body. The white dress hugged my waist, flowing slightly to my mid-thigh. I thought it was too short, but my mom insisted I must make a good impression for Michael’s charming nephews.

I slipped on the dress, then strapping on these wedges my mom insisted on me wearing too.

“Oh baby!” my mom squeezed my shoulders.

“Thanks mom.” I half smiled.

‘I’m going to go finish my hair, if the door rings, it’s probably Michael, so if you would.” She smiles and exits my room

I grabbed my little diamond studs my dad gave me before I left and shoved bangles onto my wrist, before the doorbell sounded.

Quickly I went downstairs, trying not to fall in these wedges to get the door.
I swung open the door to face two men.

“I’m Michael.” The dark haired man smiled making the sides of his smile slightly crinkle.

“Oh, come on in.” I held open the door for both of them.

“Where is your mom?” he desperately asks.

“Upstairs if you want to go on up there?” I ask, putting a nice polite smile on my face. He smiled in response wasting no time to go to her.

“Tyler.” The guy smiled putting his hand out.

“Lucy.” I smiled shaking his rough hand. “You are?” I ask.

“Sorry for my rude introduction, I’m Michael’s nephew.” He shyly scratched the back of his neck.

“It’s okay; I’m well I don’t really know what I am to you now.” I nervously smiled.

“Thank the heavens we’re not related.” He smirks, leaving pink shades lounging on my cheeks.

He takes out his phone answering it blindly with his eyes still focused on me.

“Hey babe.” His face turns bright red, making his blond locks look even whiter against his face.
I shake my head slowly. He ends the conversation and looks at me with big eyes.

“Oh who was that your sister?” I cock my hip folding my arms across my chest.

I roll my eyes then go outside through the sliding door into the completely decorated backyard.

It’s barely noon and almost ninety degrees. I slipped off my wedges and slowly dipped them in the pool.

“Hot day already isn’t it?”

I quickly turned behind me to see a man in slacks and a white button up.

“Yeah.” I nonchalantly reply.

“Whoa, sun got you in a bad mood?” He says stacking plates on a table.

“I’m sorry, who are you, exactly?” I snapped.

“Catering, I help my mom.” He raises his eyebrows.

“I don’t even know why my mom has catering.” I roll my eyes.

“She married a rich man, what do you expect.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Are you calling my mom a gold digger?” I stood up from the pool walking over to him.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that; it’s just usually what rich people do.” He says fidgeting with his hands.

Grabbing my wedges, I walked back inside through the sliding doors.

×××

By the time it was one o’clock; Emily had arrived and was touching up her curls in the bathroom. CJ came with her and respectfully apologized for what he did which of course, I gladly accepted. It seemed as though everyone was back to the way we used to be, except Ricky.

Emily was dressed in a nice peach summer dress with tan heels and a messy bun. Something I probably would’ve wanted to wear.

“Jesus, you got some hot new cousins.” She scans the room looking from face to face, while CJ grabs us all some drinks.

“Check me out, I should be a waiter.” CJ walks back with a big grin on his face holding all our drinks.

We both laugh at CJ’s stupidity.

We’re all sitting here laughing away inside, just lounging on the couch. Most of both my mom and Michael’s family is here.

“How was…” I begin.

“Ricky!” Emily exclaims with eyes wide.

“Fuckin idiot.” CJ shakes his head.

I look over to him, and I see exactly why he’s a fucking idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorru guys Mibba was being a deuce...
But yes, I know it is short but only because I'm thinking of what the next chapter should be. Rickys POV or Lucys??????? Let me know:)
Check out my new story Baby, I'm a Fuck Up. feel free to commment and of course subscribe
xoxoxo