Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

So badly.

Lucy

My jaw slowly dropped as he walked in with her.
The girl from earlier, the one had popped out of his house all sex-haired and what not.

My mom and Michael immediately walked over to them and kindly greeted them.

“Come on Luce, let’s go outside.” Emily grabbed my arm, or more like dragged me away.

“Lucy!” I heard my name.

I looked back to see my mom desperately waving her hand to me. Emily let go off my arm. I practically dragged my feet over, with clenched fists, and breathing deepily.

“Hey!” I eased my breathing.

“Lucy, I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Liza.” He smiled kindly with wide eyes.

Unfuckingbelievable, he’s fucking the step sister.

“I believe we’ve already met.” I put on my best smile.

“Is that so?” he tilted his head slightly.

“Yeah, you see I went to go invite my best friend, who is Ricky here’s sister, and what do you know she popped out in a cute sweater and well I think you know where I’m going with this.” I narrowed my eyes.

“Lucy!” my mom hissed.

“Nice to meet you, now if you would excuse me.” I began to walk away.

My mom grabbed my arm and whispered, “There’s champagne and what not in the patio.”

We both quietly giggled and went our separate ways.

I walked outside trying my best to hide the storm behind my eyes. I walked over to the set up bar we had gotten today.

“Midori Sour please.” I sat on the bar stool calming myself down.

“Day keeps getting worse doesn’t it?” My head snaps up to see the catering guy, once more.

“Catering, bartending, anything else you do?” I retort.

“Yeah, I know how to make beautiful girls like you smile.” He wagged his eyebrows while blindly pouring the mix into the glass cup.

“Oh gosh.” I shook my head lightly laughing.

He handed me the drink, “So tell me, is your name as beautiful as your smile?” He smirked.

“Lucy,” I smiled, “So tell me does your brown nosing ass have a name?”

“Liam.” He shyly smiled.

I gulp down half the glass of the Midori Sour, “Well Liam, you make amazing Midori Sours.” I smiled.

He smiles, “Well Lucy, you know how to make a smile.”

The color pink crept over my face.

“Do you talk to all your female buyers like this?” I raise an eyebrow, swishing the drink in the cup.

“Alright,” he grabbed a piece of cloth drying up the marble counter to the bar, “You caught me, I do, but not one has caught my attention like you.” He throws the cloth over his shoulder, leaning his weight on his palms while a lazy half smile appear on his face.

Ricky.

“I’m sorry babes but I forgot I have this thing today.” Liz pouted resting her hand on my inner thigh.

We were on our way to some party thing, she said she had completely forgotten about.

“Okay now make a right at the light and then a left on the first street, it’s the house on the end of the coldisak.” She removed her hand from my thigh and began to run her fingers through her hair.

As I turned into the first street, I noticed this was all too familiar.

“Whose party is this?” I asked hoping it wasn’t who I thought it was.

“My dad got married to this lady and this is supposed to be some lame attempt of a house warming party.” She powdered her face.

Aw shit.

“And who is this lady?”

“Her name is Melissa.”

My heart could’ve stopped right then and there.

I’m fucking the step sister.

My stomach flipped in my stomach as the grip on the steering wheel grew tighter.

“Babe, are you okay?” she asks.

“Y-yeah.” My palms become sweaty as we park underneath a tree.

Wait, hold the fuck up. Why should I be getting nervous? She’s the one who didn’t want a relationship with me.

The flips in my stomach eased as I tried to convince myself, I didn’t need her.

Liz linked her arm in mine as we walked to the house.

The door was already open, as we stepped through the door.

Lucy’s mom, Melissa, and Liz’s dad, Michael, immediately greeted us with hugs.

“I’m so glad you made it.” Melissa rested her hand on my shoulder.

My eyes scanned the room to find Em and CJ taking Lucy outside.

“Lucy!” Melissa called. The uneasy feeling in my stomach returned with more intensity, as Luce approached us.

“Hey!” She smiled nervously meeting eyes with everyone except me.

“Lucy, I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Liza.” Michael smiled with eager eyes.

“I believe we’ve already met.” She smiled widely revealing the tiny dimples around her smile.

“Is that so?” he tilted his head slightly.

“Yeah, you see I went to go invite my best friend, who is Ricky here’s sister, and what do you know, she popped out in a cute sweater and well I think you know where I’m going with this.” Lucy’s eyes narrowed with hatred fixed upon her eyes.

“Lucy!” Melissa snapped.

“Nice to meet you, now if you would excuse me.” She turned on her heel exiting to the backyard.

×××

My eyes couldn’t help but flicker every now and then in Lucy’s direction as she carelessly flirted with the bartender. She sat on the bar stool legs crossed making her dress rise right before upper thigh. It was like every fucking five seconds she’d laugh. He doesn’t even seem like a funny guy.

Liz sat comfortably on my lap texting away on her iPhone. Besides her amazingly huge ass, Liz is a boring person, unlike Lucy. She had me laughing every five seconds.

“I’m gonna go get us some drinks.” I shoved her off my laps. I got up and walked casually over to the bar.

“Bacardi and coke.” I sat down on the bar stool next to Lucy.

“We’re out of Bacardi, let me go on over to the truck and get another bottle.” The bartender smiled and walked away. Lucy watched as he left. Disgusting.

“How do you like my step sister?” Lucy’s eye’s met mine. The same ones I’d stare at for hours.

“For the record I didn’t know she was your step sister.” I grabbed her drink and took a sip.

She scoffed, “That’s mine.”

“Someone’s in a bad mood.” I murmured.

“You know what Ricky, yeah I am. I’m in a terrible fucking mood.” She snapped.

“Geez Luce, you’re the one who didn’t want anything to do with me, remember? You told me in person face-to-fucking-face.” I inched my face closer to hers.

“What was I supposed to do Ricky, run into your arms after what you did?” She searched my eyes with her glassy ones.

“Lucy, for once did you think, that maybe, just maybe, I lied to you, to make all the bad stuff go away because I wanted, no needed you so…” I paused running my hand through my hair, “So fucking badly.”

“Why didn’t you tell me this when everything was going great?” She scrunched her eyebrows.

“Are you serious? You didn’t get it once, at all, my feelings towards you?”

She stared at me, silently.

“Lucy I even told you I lov-“

“Here you go man.” The bartender guy came back with two cups of what I asked for.

Lucy looked away trying to hide the tears hidden in the corner of her eyes.

“I’m I interrupting something.” The guy looked from me to Lucy.

I scoffed, “N-no, there was never anything in the first place.” Lucy snapped her head up with pink eyes looking sadly into mine. “Thanks man.” I turn on my heel desperate to get the fuck away from Lucy.

“Geez, babe, you took forever.” Liz rolled her eyes.

“Sorry I was talking to uh Lucy.” I looked over to the bar where the bartender guy was now sitting next to her making her laugh, just seconds after she almost cried.

“Ugh, she swears she’s so cute, I can’t stand her.” She tapped vigorously on the screen of her iPhone.

“Yeah,” I took a big gulp of my drink, “Neither can I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The step sister, I know! What a bitch. So my new story got deleted, I seriously don't even know how, but yeah it sucks.

Ricky or Liam? Who is it going to be? o.O

50 comments? (;

xoxoxo