Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Boring.

Lucy

The sound of numerous plates being cluttered together sounded from the kitchen. The back yard was nearly empty with some couples still laughing and enjoying what was left of the drinks. By this time Liam had left with his mom and the rest of the catering service.

I sat inside talking endlessly with Emily and CJ.

“Eh, I want ice cream, let’s go somewhere please.” Em pouted.

“What will be open at,” my eyes flickered to the microwave, “two thirteen in the moring?”

“Seven Eleven.” CJ said flashing this weird mischievous smile.

“I’m down if you’re down.” I smile.

“Ricky you want to go?” CJ whipped his head to Ricky.

Liz was all snuggled up on his head sleeping.

“Uh yeah.” He got up slowly shoving her head off his lap.

Great.

We all piled into CJ’s car, of course me and Ricky in the back.

CJ chose a song from his iPod and turned up the volume then sped off.

Must I say, the awkwardness from the backseat was incredibly horrible! A month ago I would’ve probably been kissing Ricky, but now, I’m inching away from him as much as possible.

The back of CJ’s car was uncomfortably small, so small his knuckles are gently brushing against my bare thigh.

With what felt like an eternity, we had finally arrived at Seven Eleven. I hopped out of the car making sure the ends of my dress were patted down. I walked through the automatic doors, rolling my eyes at how mushy Emily and CJ looked right now, giving each other little kisses. I grabbed a large Slurpee cup from the dispenser and filled it with cherry, blue raspberry, and coke.

“We’ll be in the car!” CJ called as he received his change from the cashier, who I must say was fairly cute.

I nodded in response dragging my legs while looking for some appetizing chips. Out of the plentiful of chips on display, I chose Lemon Lays. I grabbed the bag from the chips walking up to the cute cashier.

“Hello beautiful, is this all?” a crooked smile spread across his face.

I grabbed a pack of sour worms from the small rack next to some freshly baked cookies. “Now it is.”

The entire time he was making my purchase, he kept taking small glances at me.

“What’s your name?” he said taking a bag from underneath the counter.

“Lucy.” My voice altered to one much squeakier.

“Must I say Lucy; those beautiful eyes of yours are simply astonishing.”

“You ready babe .”

My heart drops.

Ricky’s fingers intertwine with mine.

“Wha…” my poor attempt of the word what escapes my mouth.

“Here you go sir, keep the change.” Ricky hands the cute cashier a twenty. He lets go of my hand grabbing the bag and Slurpee.

“What are you doing?” I hiss.

“Shut up.” Ricky nonchalantly says.

“N-no I will not shut up!” I said.

I must sound stupid, because after that I didn’t speak a word. And neither did Ricky.

“About time.” CJ groans.

With our seat belts on, we storm out of the parking lot into the main street with music pouring out of every speaker in the car.

Within seconds, I feel Ricky’s hand inching towards me slowly, trying to link once more.

“Stop!” I yell.

Ricky nears his head to my ear.

“I can’t Luce!” I barely hear.

“You screwed me over Ricky; it will never be the same, why don’t you understand!” I practically scream.

“I just can’t!”

“Why not!” I yell searching his hazel eyes.

And if my mom hadn’t decided to call CJ and if CJ weren’t stupid enough to answer it and if Emily weren’t stupid enough to mute the blaring music, Ricky’s words wouldn’t have pierced the dead silence that filled the car like the warm breeze from outside.

×××

I casually walked up to my room, trying not to make a scene. As it is Ricky’s face was practically tomato soup and the oh so lovely couple made it ten times more awkward. I swung open my door to find little kids sound asleep on my bed. Michael stupid family occupied my room.

“Babe!” My mom stomped up the stairs.

“Mom, I’m dead tired, I need to sleep.” My voice shook.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to use the guest house in the back. The guest house was recently vacated by my mom’s parents, who moved across town about two months ago.

“I told them to go the guest house in the back, I guess they thought I said guest room and well yeah.”

I sighed heavily walking into the room grabbing my PJ’s.

“Thanks.” She kissed my forehead and walked away.

By the time I had gone downstairs Emily and CJ left.

“Ricky’s staying here with Liz.” My mom smiled opening the sliding door for me, handing me the key to the guest house.

“Yay.” I rolled my eyes and walked over to the guest house, opening the door, and flicking on the lights.

The place consisted of a huge bedroom on one side and a huge bathroom on the other.
The walls were painted a creamy sort of white with a dark wood nicely polished on the floor. I walked over to the bedroom taking my clothes with me. I zipped the dress down taking one foot out at a time. I wrapped my hair into a high ponytail then took off the small earrings from my ears as I looked into the full body mirror. I looked down at my feet, but when I looked back up my eyes flinched in shock.

“Ricky!” I turned around shoving the big shirt over my head. “What the hell happened to your arm?”

His button up now had a tear where his bicep is slightly tinted with red.

“I crawled through your window and the wood snagged me.” He said nonchalantly.

“You know Derrick, I have a door. You know people invented those so shit like this doesn’t happen.” I cocked my hip placing my hand on it.

“Well you know Lucy, I didn’t want anyone to know I was coming here not the bathroom.” He imitated my gestures and all.

The mere sound of his enticingly deep voice trying to sound like me, made me laugh.

He pulled the shirt over his head, “Can you fix me?”

His beautiful body stands before me with a thin layer of glistening sweat coating his upper body; of course the sign of struggle from the window. My bottom lip trembles slightly in fear yet excitement in what will happen in the next hour or so.

My poor attempt of being tough escapes my mouth, “ Y-you’re a big boy” My tone started off strong and high, but the face as Ricky gave me eased that, “rub some d-dirt on it.” I almost ended in a whisper.

“Never was good at the comebacks, were you?” He sits down on a chair in the corner.

I watched diligently as he pulled his muscle shirt off.

“Don’t suppose I can rub a shirt on it.” He chuckles lightly dabbing the bloody wound.

“You lost a lot of blood.” I say realizing, no he didn’t, and that was stupid of me to say.

“I’ve lost a lot more important things than blood.” His eyes flicker to me then back to his cut.
.
“Must hurt.” I bite down on my bottom lip.

“I’ve felt worse.” He momentarily paused.

“Ricky…we need to talk about things.” I watch as his expression change.

“Talk.” He scoffs “Talking only leads to problems.”

“No it doesn’t, it makes things better.”

“No it makes things boring.” He snaps.

“So all the times we had those intimate talks you were bored?” I question.

He looks up and shakes his head, “There it is, just another problem.”

He gets up and grabs his things.

I take off my shirt, “So let’s make it fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
62 comments? o.O

xoxo