Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

Bag of shit.

I woke up feeling like a bag of shit. I slowly lift myself up leaning against the wall. I rub my eyes smearing mascara underneath my eyes. I look around the room to find Ricky knocked out on the bean bag chair with a tiny blanket on his legs. His head tilted back to where it looks awkwardly uncomfortable.

I slid my body off the bed and over to my back pack. I didn’t have a toothbrush or toothpaste. Great.

After searching I finally found a pack of Trident gum. I shoved two pieces into my mouth.

Only until I stepped outside after sliding my feet into my olive green TOMS I realized I did not have a bra on or bottoms. I was simply wearing a tank top and lace panties. I ran over back to the bed and grabbed the blanket to wrap around my body. My bra was flung at the top of the shelf. I tried to reach for my bra, but hell, it was no use. Even if I were to climb onto the bed, I probably wouldn’t be able to reach the dam thing. I scanned the rest of the room to find my shorts near the fridge. I raced over to the shorts and slid them on. I needed my bra.

“Ricky?” I whisper.

His mouth twitches but still is sound asleep.

“Ricky?” I shake his arm.

Still no answer.

“Ricky.” I say loudly and tap on his forehead like you tap a fish tank.

“What’s wrong?” he says startled looking around the room with half opened eyes.

“Nothing, I just…” I say but then silenced by his hand.

“Hold on.” He says getting up now towering over me.

He picks up the backpack and grabs toothpaste and his toothbrush from his bag.

After about five minutes he walks in grinning.

“Wait, if you knew we were going to stay you could’ve just told me to at least bring a toothbrush.” I say leaning my hand on my hip.

“Gross, you didn’t brush your teeth. That’s sick.” He says shaking his head.

“Yeah I know, that’s why I’m glad I brought gum.”

“Oh so you brought gum so that your breath is minty when we kiss right?” he says with a smile tugging at the ends of his mouth.

“No sicko, so look what happened last night?” I ask sitting down on the bed with the blanket wrapped around me still as he sits across me against the wall.

I looked at him still waiting for an answer as he began to laugh.

“Let’s just say you’re better in bed than I thought.” He laughs but something’s wrong. That usual warmth in his eyes is gone with this worried look. Bags are formed underneath his eyes. His hair messed up as if he slept wrong, yet his hair still looks perfect, his face still golden.

“Stop fucking with me Ricky, I woke up in panties and a tank top not even a bra, and well I’m panicked.”

“You know it hurts to think that you would think as low of me as to taking advantage of you when you’re drunk.”

“Drunk? No. Strong buzz? Yes.”

“Then you must be a complete light weight to not be able to remember last night’s activities.”

“It’s not like me to drink like you!” I scrunched my eyebrows.

“So you’re saying I drink a lot?”

“Why do always do that?!” I drop the blanket and raise my hands.

“Ha-ha, you’re cold.”

I reach over to my bag and pick up a sweatshirt.

“Shut up!”

“What?!”

“Y-you twist my words and make me do things I’ve never done before. You’re a freaking walking contradiction. You’re a bitch and a sweetheart all at once. I just don’t know!”

“Did you just call me a bitch?” He sneers.

“That’s the only thing you pick up from what I just told you, ugh you’re unbelievable.” I begin to grab my things and shove them into my bag.

“Me unbelievable? You’re the one who tried making a move last night.”

“This was all just a big mistake, a big stupid waste of time mistake being with you in this stupid little shack on this stupid vacation crap.”

“If it’s such a mistake then leave!” he yells a yell I haven’t heard since I was little when he was telling his friend to leave after his friend tried hurting me.

“Leave!” he yells with the deepest voice of all, scaring me, making me flinch at every movement he makes. I grab my things and quickly run out the little shack.

I run far, far away until you can no longer see the little shack.

After half an hour, I finally make it back to the house.

“Luce?” Emily looks at me “What happened?”

Im pretty sure she was referring to my tore up sweatpants tucked into my UGGs, a dirty tank top and the smell of old alcohol.

“You know what happened? What happened is my bitch of best friend invited me to her stupid vacation with her bitch ass brother so that her boyfriend can finally hit a homerun in my bitch of a best friend’s field!”

“Luce, I lost it a long time ago.”

“What?” I almost whisper.

“I lost my virginity to CJ a long time ago, Luce.” She looks down.

“How could you?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re a fucking liar! You’re supposed to tell me the way I tell you everything. You lied to my face.” I clench my fist.

“Yeah but I’m telling you now.” She pleads.

“Well guess what, now is too late. Anything else you’ve lied about.”

She looks down.

“What!?” I yell.

“I missed your 16 birthday because of CJ, the night I had sex with him.”

“You fucked him when you weren’t even in a relationship with him on my birthday!” I turned around beginning to walk away.

“Luce!”

I turn around.

“My name is Lucy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Sorry its been a while! <3