Status: Sequel is Posted!

Give Into Me

We need to talk.

I tossed the pancakes up in the air, hoping they wouldn’t fall on the floor.

“Oh shit!” I say barely catching the pancake.

“Oh gosh, this is too funny!” Ricky laughs while putting the pancakes he made into a little stack.

Its funny seeing his huge hands try and manage the small pancakes. He scoops a slab of butter with a fork and puts it on the top of the stack.

I turn around back to the stove and continue cooking.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He nibbles on my neck making my heart beat grow.

“You look great in an apron, totally your style.” I turn around facing him.

“You look great in my sweat shirts.” He smiles leaning in for a kiss, slightly biting on my lower lip.

I laugh and turn away turning off the stainless steel stove. I stacked the pancakes like Ricky and walked over to the table shoving syrupy pancake bits in my mouth. I sat on the chair across him looking at him finish putting a strawberry in his mouth. He pouted his lips at me and scrunched his eyebrows.

“What?” I smiled biting down on my lip.

He got up and picked me up out of the white chair and placed me next to him. He then pulled the chair next to his. I couldn’t get over it. He picked up out of the chair as if I were a kid in a high chair, just like that.

I smiled at him then leaned in for a kiss.

“Hmm, you taste like syrup.” He smiles.

I leaned in once more and kissed him.

“You taste like strawberries.” I lick my lips.

“I wonder what the rest of you taste like.” He said biting down on his lip.

I got up and straddled him, letting my hands explore his short brown now half a week uncut silky waves.

“Really?” I lightly kissed his lips.

“More than ev-”

“Whoa, whoa, what’s going on?” CJ walks in with Emily’s hand in his.

My face turns not red, but probably purple.

1. I don’t have any pants on and am wearing Ricky’s favorite sweat shirt
2. Half my ass is probably showing from my lack of pants and cheeky lace panties
3. I’m on my best friends brothers lap talking about what I’d taste like
4. Just realized Ricky’s fingertips are inside my panties grasping my butt
5. This just looks wrong

I take Ricky’s hands off me and sit back down on my chair.

“Lucy, we really need to talk.” Emily looks at me crossing her arms.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I made this chapter really short but only because I'm working on the next chapter, its going to be good!

I'd really like more COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS to really get me motivated(:

DON'T be a silent reader, positive or negative,comments are always appreciated! Any questions, comments, or sarcasms, feel free to leave one, or two (;

-xoxo