Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Disaster

Cameron's POV

I wanted to take Mia out today. I haven't hung out with her since we broke up. I'll take her out to lunch.

It was 12:00 P.M. and I got ready and went to Mia's bus to get her. I'm making it a surprise.

"Mia wake up!" I ripped the covers off her and she was.. naked.

"Hey Cam.. oh my god!" she looked down at herself.

"Get dressed okay, I'm taking you out for lunch!"

"Okay just give me twenty minutes," she said awkwardly.

I went to sit down. I didn't want Mia to see my raging boner. She's so hot, oh my god. Her body is just unf. Why did we ever break up? We were perfect together. I frowned to myself.

Okay Cameron stop thinking about that.

I went to hang out with Mia while she was getting ready, until I saw Vic all over her.

"Cameron! Pick an outfit out for me while I do my make-up!" I went through her drawers and pulled out a gorgeous summer like dress. I love when she tells me to pick things out for her.

"Mia where are you going? You're leaving me?" I overheard Vic talking to Mia.

"Cameron is taking me out for lunch, I won't be gone for long."

"I don't want you around him," I could tell Vic was getting upset.

"Vic, he's my friend. My friends can take me wherever they want to. Deal with it," she sure sounds annoyed.

"Can't you tell he likes you? I don't want him to take you away from me! Do what ever the fuck you want, but if I catch you two doing somethin--" I cut him off.

"Here, I found a dress for you to wear!" I smiled as Vic rolled his eyes and left the room.

She took it out of my hands and started changing, in front of me.

Here goes another boner.

"Stop looking at my girlfriend, and control your boner," Vic snapped at me.

"She was my girlfriend once you know," Vic seemed surprised.

Mia pulled me out of the bus before Vic could say anything else.

"Sorry about that, Vic is just overprotective," she seemed embarrassed.

"It's okay, If I was him I wouldn't want to lose a beautiful girl like you to someone else," I put my arm around her.

"So where are we going?"

"I'll show you when we get there. It's just a ten minute walk."

"But it's windy outside!" Mia frowned.

"Here take my hoodie then," I put my hoodie over her shoulders.

"Thanks," she smiled.

* * * *

We walked into the fanciest restaurant in town and waited to be seated.

"Cameron you really didn't have to take me here."

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. You and I haven't hung out with eachother since we broke up."

"Well thank you," she hugged me.

I miss having her short little arms around me.

"Right this way guys," the waitress took us to our table.

"Thank you ma'am," I gave her a half smile.

We told her what we wanted to drink.

Finally she left us alone.

"Can I ask you something?" I bit my lip.

"You just did, but yeah go ahead," she laughed.

"Why did you break up with me?" I frowned.

"Because we never saw eachother and we barley talked anymore, I became sick of it."

"So if that didn't happen we would still be together?"

"I don't know. I'm with Vic now and I love him so..."

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

Our drinks and food came. We weren't really talking.

"Cameron is something wrong?"

"No," I lied.

"Yes there is. I know when you're lying."

"Okay then yes."

"What's wrong then?"

"I just miss being with you. I miss us being together all the time. I want you back, but I can't have you," I buried my head into my hands.

"Cameron we're still friends, it's fine. You're with me right now and we're together right now. I'm taken and you can't have me back, I'm sorry."

"I know, I know."

* * * *

We walked back to the buses, I grabbed Mia's hand as Vic came out.

"Don't fucking touch her. Let her go. Now."

"Calm the fuck down Vic, we're just friends," Mia shouted at him.

"Yeah you never mentioned he was your ex boyfriend, did you?"

"No I didn't, now you know. You freak out at everything I do, chill out," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to chill out when your ex boyfriend takes you out to dinner and comes back holding your hand and acting all cute with you," he glared at me.

"It's not like I'm going to leave you for him. Come on Cam, lets go inside."

We walk inside and see a tall blonde girl with big boobs, and she's in a low cut shirt and short shorts sitting in the back lounge with her legs crossed, "Vic? Are you back yet? Oh nevermind."

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Mia's face turned red.

"I'm Cara, Vic's ex girlfriend," she smiled meanly.

Mia let go of my hand and ran out the bus, I chased after her.

"Okay Vic so you come outside and yell at me for hanging out with my ex boyfriend yet you have your ex girlfriend who seems like a fucking slut, sitting in the back of the bus waiting for you? What the hell? What did you guys do when I was gone?" Damn was she furious, I could tell she was about to attack him, until I grabbed her.

"It's not what you think it is. She just stopped by, I wasn't even expecting her. All we did was sit down and talk!"

"Well same with me and Cameron, yet you yell at me? You're so unfair. Go back to what ever you were doing with that slut. I'm going to the We Are The In Crowd bus with Cameron," tears were falling down her eyes as she ran away from Vic.

I could see the hurt in Vic's face. I didn't mind it at all.

I chased after Mia,grabbed her hands, and looked into her eyes, "You see Mia? You are better with me. Vic acts like he doesn't even trust you, and he's with his ex girlfriend doing who knows what. You know I would never do that to you, I'd treat you nicely."

Vic was staring at us about a hundred feet away.

"You deserve better," I wiped her tears away, hugged her, and kissed the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i didn't update for awhile. I had nothing to write about, but anyway. I kind of just wrote this down without thinking so i'm sorry if it isn't that great.