Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

The First Time I've Seen Love

Vics POV

Lots of shit has happened in the past three days. We've only been on tour for about three weeks and only have three weeks left, I'm going to try make it the best three weeks of our lives. Summer was almost here, which to me is the best time to write new songs.

"Good morning Mia!" I went in her bunk and didn't find her there. She must be outside.

"Tay! I haven't seen in you in so long!" I saw Mia hug Tay Jardine, lead singer from We Are The In Crowd.

"Mia!" A tall brown haired boy ran towards Mia and gave her a big hug.

"Cameron! I missed you so much!" He lifted her off the ground and twirled her around, like I yesterday.

"I missed you too!" They smiled at eachother.

I did not have a good feeling about this guy. Seems like there's going to be some competition between me and him.

"Vic come over here and meet the band We Are The In Crowd, they'll be touring with us!" Mia called me over.

"Hi guys I'm Vic," I stuck my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Cameron the guitarist, that's Jordan the singer/guitarist, that's Tay our lead singer, Rob our drummer and Mike out bassist," the tall boy shook my hand.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, he's the lead singer in Pierce The Veil!" Mia introduced me, I saw that Cameron's smile faded.

"Yeah we know who he is, we listen to his band, we're excited to tour with you guys!" Jordan hugged Mia.

"Mia I'll be in the bus if you need me, okay babe?" I kissed her before I left.

I walked in to see Jaime lying on the couch, still in pain. Doctor said he'll need to get stitches on his forehead. I didn't know I hurt him that bad. I couldn't look at him.

I saw my lyric book lying on my bunk, I got up to write some more lyrics. I had some in mind.

We used to laugh until we choked, into the wasted nights, it was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone, so darling don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone. In the sunset turning red behind the smoke, forever and alone.

It made me think of what happened with Jaime and Mia. I didn't know what to call the song yet, maybe I'll have Mia help me. Hmm.

This isn't fair, no, don't you try and blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me, and god dammit, I can barley say your name, so I'll try to write it, and fill the pen with blood from the sink

That was all I could think of.

I heard someone fall to the floor, I jumped out of my bunk to see who it was.

"Mia?" I laughed.

"What? I'm a klutz," she laughed as I picked her up.

"What are you holding?" She questioned me.

"A book," I put it behind my back.

"Let me see it!" She tried grabbing it, but failed.

"No, you have to try and get it yourself," I winked.

"Oh I see how it is."

Mia jumped on me as we both fell to the floor, we rolled all over the floor and then she tickled my sides as the book went flying into the air. She caught it.

"I got it!" She smiled.

I was laying on the ground as she was sitting on me. We remained in this position as she flipped through the pages.

"Are these your lyrics?" she looked amazed.

"Yes, they are."

"You wrote new ones?" I could see her getting excited.

"Yeah, but I don't know what to call it and I haven't finished it either."

She read the lyrics, trying to help me come up with a name.

"How about... Bulletproof Love?"

"That's.... perfect."

"Now let's go into your bunk, babe," Mia winked at me

We got into my bunk and I looked at her singing, "Were you honest when you said, I could never leave your bed?"

She laughed and smiled at me, "You have the best singing voice in the world, I can't explain how much I love it."

"I'm glad you love it," I played with her hair.

I pulled her close to me and started singing to her, "As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see, the first time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever need. You remind her that your future will be nothing without her, never lose her, I'm afraid, better think of something good to say."

"God Vic, you're so perfect. Your voice, your personality, the way you care about me, your lyrics, just... you," she kissed me lightly, as I kissed back, we both decided we won't pull away.

I pulled her top off, leaving her in her bra, as she pulled my tank top off. I started kissing her roughly, and moved my way down her neck as she let out a soft moan.

"You ready?" I whispered into Mia's ear.

"Hell yeah," she whispered back.

I pulled her skinnies off, as she pulled mine. Damn Mia has a stunning body.

"Hey guys I was wondering... UM WHAT THE HELL?" It was Mike.

"Fuck you Mike!" I flipped him off.

"I just wanted to ask you a question! I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were going to have sex!"

"Oh well, Mike go away now so we can uh..." I just wanted him to leave!

He finally left, and we continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song Vic was writing is 'Bulletproof Love' by PTV.
and the song he was singing to Mia was 'Kissing In Cars' by PTV.

but yeah uh you know what Vic and Mia did.