Status: I'll try updating as much as I can

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

There's So Much More Than Me

Vic's POV

I woke up with a headache, I blame Mia for this.

"Bye guys! I love you!" I heard Mia say goodbye to her old band mates.

Ugh now I have to say bye to them, It would be rude if I didn't.

"Wait! You can't leave without saying bye too me!" I jumped out of my bunk, Mia looked at me, I ignored her.

"Bye Vic!" Cassie kissed me on the cheek, I sensed jealousy from Mia.

Honestly, I'm so glad they left, but I don't get why Mia decided to stay.

"Hi Mia," Jaime hugged Mia from behind.

"Jaime, Vic and I may not be together anymore but I still love him. Please let go," she frowned.

"Sorry..." he walked away, leaving us alone in there, sitting on the same couch.

I turned on the T.V. to watch soccer, she rolled her eyes.

Mia's POV

Why is Vic sitting near me if he can't stand me? He could at least go away so I don't have to pretend like everything okay.

He looked at me, I looked at him. We couldn't look away from eachother. He scooted closer to me.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night, I still love you" Vic whispered in my ear.

"That's good for you," I got up from the couch.

"What the fuck? I was trying to apologize for what I said!" he jumped off the couch and started yelling at me.

"Well I'm not going to forgive you right away, your words hurt me. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry for that, and I told you that last night but you ignored me, but you said you fucking hated me and don't want to be with me anymore, and look, you got what you wanted," I went to hang out with Jaime, Tony, Mike, and Avery who all forgave me, thank god.

I need some time before I could actually work things out with him. I can't forgive him right away. He said he hated me and didn't want me anymore. I realize what I did was really wrong, but I was drunk, what do you expect from me? To control myself? Yeah, hell no.

I found Jaime, Mike, Avery, and Tony outside playing soccer, then Jaime came to talk to me.

"Hey Mia what went on in there? I heard Vic yelling. Are you okay? It's all my fault, I didn't mean to kiss you like that.. It's just.." Jaime didn't finish.

"Jaime, calm down, he tried to apologize to me but I didn't accept it. He told me he fucking hated me and didn't want me anymore. I'm not going to forgive him right away. Those words killed me, and it's just what..?" I wondered.

"Well.. When I first saw you at the venue doors I thought you were really cute and then I heard you sing and play guitar and then I grew a little crush on you, but I didn't want to do anything because I saw Vic's face when he first looked at you, then you guys became a couple, and it killed me, but since I realized Vic didn't remember anything I thought I could have my time with you and kiss you all I want, but then he walked in and saw us and I just screwed everything up," I could tell Jaime felt horrible.

"Does he know you like me?" I had an idea.

"No," he frowned.

"Wow Jaime, go tell him how you feel about me and then maybe he'll forgive me for what I did, because I was drunk while I kissed you and he thinks I actually love you and not him," I pushed Jaime into the tour bus.

"What happens if Avery finds out?" Jaime pouted.

"Avery would forgive you, she loves you too much to stay mad at you, she forgave you for what you did last night."

"She loves me?" he smiled and blushed.

"Yes, now go tell Vic before I kill you," I slapped him lightly.

Jaime's POV

I walked up to Vic nervously, I could tell he didn't want me to be here, but I couldn't have Mia and Vic fighting constantly. I rather have him be mad at me then a sweet girl like Mia.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Vic didn't even bother looking up at me, he knew it was me.

"I wanted to tell you something I should have told you on the first day, but I didn't..." I was shaking so badly.

"Why are you shaking so badly bro?" He looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Well um, there's something you should know. When we first met Mia's band, I saw Mia and I thought she was really cute and then I heard her play guitar and sing and I started having a little crush on her. She's a really nice person and has a great personality so I started to really her. I didn't want to tell you because I saw how you guys looked at eachother on the first day. I'm the one who made out with her, she was drunk so she went with it. I made out with her because I thought you wouldn't find out since you didn't remember anything. When you came in I saw the look in your face and I felt so bad. I saw the look on Mia's face too, it looked like she was about to kill herself. It's all my fault for everything, not hers," I sat on the ground rolled up in a ball crying.

"Get up Jaime, stop crying," Vic rolled his eyes.

I got up and felt him punch me in the face, I fell to the ground as he jumped on top of me hitting me.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me before?" He screamed at me.

"I was scared! Stop hitting me!" I cried out, please have someone walk in on us.

He hit me harder and harder, I could hardly breathe. That's when I heard the bus door open.

Please help me.

"What's going on? Vic get the hell off Jaime!" It was Mike.

"No!"

Mike finally pulled him off of me as I tried sitting up. That's when Avery, Mia and Tony walked in.

"Jaime!" Avery ran over and pulled me up and hugged me.

"Ow," I whined.

"Jaime! What did Vic do to you?" Mia started freaking out.

"I told him and he h-h-h-hurt me," I could barley talk. I was in so much pain.

"Vic please explain why the hell you'd hurt one of your best friends?" Tony was even freaking out.

"Jaime loves Mia," he was still angry.

"Doesn't mean you can hurt him!" Mia yelled at Vic.

"Shut up! I wasn't talking to you!" Vic shouted at Mia.

Mia's POV

I didn't know Vic would do such a thing! To his best friend? It's not like I loved Jaime back.

"Vic you're coming with me and we're talking," I grabbed Vic from Mike and we walked out of the bus.

"What do you want?" He tried acting angry with me but I knew he felt too bad to.

"You didn't have to hurt Jaime like that, do you see what you did to him? He's going to be so bruised he won't be able to play his bass, what you did wasn't fair. All he wanted to do was tell you the truth so you would know It wasn't my fault and yet you beat the shit out of him," I crossed my arms, disappointed in him.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want him to have you. You just seemed like you wanted him and not me. I overreacted, I understand. I didn't mean to go out at him like that. I was so frustrated, I couldn't control myself. I already had you yell at me this morning and now I had Jaime tell me that he loves the love of my life," Vic rolled up into a ball and started crying.

I hated seeing Vic cry. It hurt me inside. I sat down next to him and hugged him.

"Vic it's okay, I still love you... a lot. I just couldn't forgive you for last night because what you said killed me. I had Jaime tell you what he told me so you'd understand that it wasn't my fault and that I was drunk, then I saw you beat him and I felt bad for ever sending him in there."

"I'm such a douche. I hurt you and one of my best friends. I told you I mess things up easily."

"Everyone makes mistakes, nobody's perfect. I forgive you for what you said to me, but not how you hurt Jaime."

"Will you still be my girlfriend again? I miss holding you in my arms and kissing you all the time," he changed the subject.

"Um, I have to think about that," I wanted to say yes, but I was too scared to.

"Answer me now, please."

"Yes."

"Really?" he smiled that beautiful smile I haven't seen in days.

"Duh," I couldn't help but smile back at him.

He pulled me off from the ground, and picked me up and twirled me around.

"I love you so much, don't forget that, ever. Never listen to me when I say stupid things like what I said last night."

"I love you too, and I'm sorry that I can't control myself when I'm drunk. See we're not perfect."

"You're perfect to me though," he kissed me gently. "Now lets go see if Jaime's okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
this took me forever to write. omfg. well, here you go guys. :)