A Kiss and I Will Surrender

A plan

I leaned in and kissed her deeply, shoving my tongue into her mouth. My hands found their way around her waist and hers rested on my shoulders as we turned our heads. Heat rushed threw my body from where she touched me.

I love my fertile!

We kissed for a long time, it felt like time stopped altogether.

I got an idea as we pulled apart. We smiled at each other.

"You have a plan?" She asked.

I nodded, still smiling. "Tomorrow"

She nodded, eyes sparkling.

We spent the rest of the day and night watching movies. From Edward Sissorhands to Insidious.

Sarria fell asleep at my side so I carried her into our room and took off her heels, skirt, and jewelry. I pulled her shirt down a bit so it fit like a night gown before covering her up and sliding in next to her. She cuddled into my chest and put her leg between mine before sighing and falling deeper into the abyss that is sleep.

:::Sarria’s POV:::

I woke up the next morning and grinned. I slowly slid my leg out from Mikey’s and out of the bed. My legs are cold.

I looked down to see I was only wearing the shirt from yesterday.

Did Mikey change me?

Ah well.

I shrugged and went to the bathroom where I did what I had to, showered and got dressed. I brushed my hair and braided the blue parts.

I left the room and grinned seeing that he was still asleep.

I walked into the kitchen and began to start breakfast. Soon Frank padded out and gave me a smile before helping me.

As I poured pancake mix into the pan, long arms wrapped around my waist. I knew who it was at once. Mikey rested his chin on my shoulder. "Smells good." he murmured into my neck.

His breath tickled and I found it hard to concentrate with the task at hand.

"Thank you." My voice came out shaky.

He chuckled and let go, walking into the living room.

Frank grinned toothily as he whisked eggs to make an omelet. When we finished cooking, the Dom’s came out and sat at the table.

I sat next to Mikey and Frank sat next to Gerard. We ate then Frank and I did the dishes.

After hours of nothing, at was time for lunch. Frank and Gerard went somewhere so I made Mikey and I burgers.

"Get something warm on." Mikey said, without explaining.

I nodded to his back and went to our room then put on a hoodie and some gloves.

I came out and Mikey looked at me before nodding and taking my hand. He led us out of the house and opened the passenger door of his car.

I got and and he closed the door behind me before going around and getting in the diver side. He turned the car on and pulled out of the drive way.
"Where are we going?" I asked.

He grinned. "Ice skating."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Ice skating! I got plans for this. Any guesses?