A Kiss and I Will Surrender

Let's Take A Walk

The next morning I woke up with my legs intertwined with my mates, my head rested on his chest and his arm was around my waist holding me close to him.

He opened his eyes and they were bright red. Not because of anger, but thirst.

“I'll go make breakfast. B negative okay?”

He nodded and kissed my forehead, letting me go. I stood and put on my slippers before heading to the kitchen.

I made bacon, eggs and pancakes then warmed up the B negative for Mikey. When he came in I set the table and he sat down, drinking the blood first. I watched as his eyes returned to their normal hazel. I ate a little and did the dishes.

Frank came in then, Gerard at his side.

“Sarria?” I turned and looked at my fertile companion.

“Can we talk?” He asked.

“Of course. Can I get dressed first?”

He nodded and left the room.

Gerard and Mikey exchanged a glance before they both looked at me, my clue to get out.

I blushed and left the room, headed for the room I share with Mikey.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower before getting dressed. I did my hair and make up before brushing my teeth and heading to the living room.

Frank was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with Gerard's cell phone.

I sat beside him. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Lets wait until the others get here, then we'll all go for a walk.”

I nodded.

Soon, Sammi, Annie, Christine and Ethan were here, along with their mates.

“Alright, fertiles go for a walk with Frank, Doms please take a seat.” Gerard said.

All of us fertiles stood and waved to our mates as we left the house. Frank took my hand, I took Annie's, Christine took Ethan's who took Sammi's . If you haven't noticed, fertiles are very affectionate with each other so yeah we hold each others hands and junk.

“...so we got the great dane puppy! We named him Omichidio, It means murder in Italian.”
“Can I just call him Omi?” Annie asked.

She giggled “Yeah, I am too.”

We all walked down the street with no destination in mind at all. We joked and talked for a while, taking random turns.

“Oh Frank, what did you want to tell us?” I asked, looking over at him.

Just then, we were all grabbed...everything went dark. I could barely feel Frank and Annie's hands in mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and kinda cliff hangery huh? Comment so you'll find out what happened!