"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"Walk a tight rope to hold onto you."

He kissed me. I gave in almost immediately. I wrapped my arms around his neck to stop myself from falling. he held me close as our lips moved in sync. I heard aws from Rian and Cassadee then pulled away but stayed in his arms.

"I meant every word I said earlier. On top of all that, I love the way you call me rockstar, they way you twist my hair around your finger, the way you smile when you hear a song you like, and how you smile in your sleep." he whispered.
"am I supposed to just fall back in love with you after you cheated on me?" I tried to go back to reality.
"no but you can forgive me."
"I don't know."
"Come home Liz. we have a little over a week before tour and I want it to be the perfect week of your life." 
"okay but I thought I was going on your with you guys to help you write?"
"of course. if you want to you can." he waited. "so you forgive me?" he looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes that hooked me in the first time. 
"I guess. But I won't forget about this. And next time you hurt me, you're done." I caved again. I couldn't resist his smile, his eyes, his hair, his determination, his kiss, his voice and just overall sexiness. 
But at that moment, all I could think of was how hurt I was. I looked around for paper.

"what are you doing?" Rian asked.
"Nothing. Just writing a note for Alex." I started scribbling words down. "See we have this cute little thing where we write notes to each other saying how we feel." I wrote down bits of Alex's lyrics down and handed him the paper. He looked surprised.

"No one has used my lyrics to tell me off before." he admitted.
"Well I just did. I especially mean the one from Forget About It." I said with as much attitude as possible.
"Would you ever sing any of this?" he smirked a little as he asked.
"Why would I sing it?" 
"I don't know. But would you?"
"I don't know."
"Try it. Sing Forget About It to me. Like its the only song you could sing ever."
"No."
"Just the chorus." he begged.
"Fine." I sighed. "Cause I feel, like a bad joke, walk a tight rope to hold onto you. Was it real? Or a love scene from a bad dream? I don't think I can forget about it." I belted out singing.

They all stared at me. Cassadee's jaw dropped. Rian raised his eyebrows. Alex slowly smiled.

"My girl can sing." Alex smirked. "why didn't you tell me?" he asked.
"You never asked if I could." I said shyly.
"She should tour with us!" Rian yelled.
"No no no no. I'm just going to help Alex write for the next album. That's all." I said terrified.
"You'll at least do Remembering Sunday right?" Alex said as he walked closer to me.
"I don't know." I answered honestly.

-------------
I had lived on this tour bus for a month and a half with the guys. Almost every night was the same. Depending on how drunk we got, Alex and I would either fight or hook up. 

I was hoping tonight would be a hook up night. Most of this week was fighting and I missed his arms around me. On nights that we fought, we slept in our own separate bunks. So most of this week, I had slept alone. The boys were just finishing up their set and I was at the merch table with Vinny.

"We restocked the Captains this morning." he smiled.
"Finally. I need my rum and coke." we high fived. "Do the guys have a meet and greet after the show?"
"Yeah I'm pretty sure. Why?" 
"Trying to figure out when to start drinking." we laughed. I helped him with the mass of people that had come up to the table when the guys finished. I got a text from Alex as it started to die down.

"From: Alexander My Love <3
Come to the bus right now before the meet and greet. No ifs ands or buts."
I smiled a little. 

"I'm being summoned by the band. I'll see you later." I hugged Vinny and walked through all the secret passages to the bus. I walked on and saw no one. I sighed. They got me again.

I walked off and went inside and walked backstage. I found Danny Kurily. 

"Danny where are the guys? Alex texted me and told me to go the bus but no ones there."
"They went to the meet and greet."
"He's such a pain in my ass. Thanks." I half hugged him and walked to where the meet and greet was. I tried to stay low key and kept quiet. I tried to find him. 

I walked in a few circles and I made weird eye contact with Rian and Jack a few times. Then after minutes of searching, I found him. I walked up behind him and was about to talk but listened to him instead.

"Here's my number. Call me soon and we can hang out." he said as he handed the girl his number. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. 

"who's that?" I asked and tried to not look mad.
"oh hi Liz. This is Brooke. Brooke this is Liz." he said. He looked nervous. I reached my hand out to Brooke and shook her hand.
"His girlfriend, Liz. For a few more minutes that is." I looked at him.
"Liz. Brooke is one of my friends from high school. We were best friends until she moved senior year."

I froze. I felt like such a bitch.

"I'm sorry Brooke. He just doesn't have the best history with me at the moment. It's hard to trust him." 
"I get it. He was the same way in high school." she smiled.

------
We walked into the bus about two hours later and started drinking right away. Vinny and Jack made all the drinks instead of the usual wine we had been drinking the past few nights. They claimed we work too hard to not let loose.

I sat on Alex's lap the whole night except when we danced. The dancing started after the fifth round of drinks. After dancing for a while, Alex pulled me back into his lap. 

"Make me a drink honey." he slurred a little. I nodded like a good little girl friend and got up and made us rum and cokes with a lot of rum. I handed one to him and sipped the other. He rubbed my back.

"You're so sexy Liz." he said.
"Thank youu! I wish more people said that." I giggled.
"Well it only matters when I say it."
"I guess you're right." I nodded to prove my point. Then after we shared a few smirks, Alex kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and eventually worked our tongues into the mix.

"Let's go to my bunk." Alex slurred as he ran his hand over my ass. I smirked and nodded.

It was a hook up night. I love hook up nights. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!
Thank you all for reading and subscribing! It means the universe. & feel free to continue and spread the word.

At the moment I have 94 readers and I want to thank all 94 of you! Feel free to give me some feed back. I'll try to post more.

Love & Rockets,
Liz