"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"You are my only one, it's all I know."

I woke up early the next morning. I looked at my phone and saw I was just about seven o'clock. I smiled when Liz rolled over and put her head on my chest. I kissed her head softly and stroked her hair. 

I loved hook up nights.

She was always adorable when she slept. I could always tell when she liked my performance the night before because she would always smile in her sleep. I gently pushed some hair behind her ear and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful and comfortable. I ended up falling asleep while watching her.

------------------
"Alex... Baby wake up." i heard a sweet whisper in my ear. I knew it was Liz.
"morning beautiful." I said with a smile. I opened my eyes and saw her laying on top of me. "well hello."
"hi. How'd you sleep?" she said quietly.
"good... Why are you whispering?"
"it's quarter of eight. No ones awake." 
"oh okay. So what do you want to do today?" I said as I held her close. Her body was so warm.
"I don't care. But you need to do some writing my friend." she poked my stomach.
"only if my pretty girlfriend helps me." I laughed quietly.
"yeah yeah." she rolled her eyes and I kissed her head again.
"I love you Liz. And can I ask you something?"
"I love you too Alexander." she laughed a little. "and sure. Nothing dirty please. It's too early."
"It's not dirty. I don't think... But what happened to you and Kyle?" 
"I never told you? I thought I did." she hesitated. "He... He graduated and we stayed together for most of that summer. But he went to the orientation weekend for school and my friend that was going to the same school saw him hook up with another girl." she got quieter and quieter as she told the story.
"I'm sorry. You dumped him right?" I said as I rubbed her back.
"I tried to. I confronted him when he got back about it and he said my friend was a liar. Then he called me a lying bitch for believing he would cheat on me. He then slapped me and ended it. Haven't seen the asshole since." she said the last sentence with confidence. 
"I'm sorry he hit you Liz. And I didn't know he cheated on you." I got flashbacks of when I cheated with Lisa and held her closer. "I'm so sorry Liz." I kept repeating to her.
"it's fine Alex. I got over it. I just had to accept that he was a jerk." she said with a little smile.
"Liz I mean I'm sorry for hurting you. Hearing that story just made me feel even worse for putting you through that pain again. I am so sorry." I lifted her chin and kissed her softly.
"it's fine. You can't change the past." she put her head on my chest again and we laid in silence.

------------------
"Elizabeth are you ready yet?" I yelled into the bathroom.
"one minute!" she sang. I smiled like an idiot.
"what's up with you?" Rian asked as he walked by. 
"I'm bringing Liz out for a date." I said quietly so she wouldn't hear. "she thinks we're going to the park to write." 
"creative." he laughed and walked away.
"I'm ready." she said as she walked out of the bathroom.
"let's go my love." I held her hand and led her off the bus. We walked around in whatever city we were in. I probably could've asked Liz because she always knew.

We got to a park and found a table to sit at. It was a little breezy out and the wind was blowing trough her wavy red hair and she looked breathtaking. I just looked at her for a few minutes, taking all of her beauty in.

Flyzik had offered Liz a job as being the band's assistant. She would do coffee runs, beer runs, tell us where we were, and sometimes help us pick what to wear. I felt bad that she had to be our little slave but it was the only way she could afford being on tour. I loved that I got to see her that much more.

"Alex, are you okay?" she asked as she raised her eyebrows.
"yeah I'm fine. You look pretty." I smiled and kissed her hand as she blushed.
"let's just start brainstorming." she took out her phone and started to write a new note on it. I took her phone and wrote:
I love you.
Liz: I love you too. Can we get to work now?
Me: not yet
Liz: why? (she sighed when she read that one.)
Me: it's too gorgeous out. And you are too.

Liz took her phone back and erased the note. She sighed.
"what's up with you? Why all the compliments all of a sudden?"
"I don't know." I shrugged. I looked around then stood up.
"what are you doing?" she watched me.
"come on." I held my hand out to her.
"where?" she put her soft hand in mine and stood up. 
"just trust me." i smiled and put my arm around her. We walked around the park. We stopped to look at the ocean and I held her in my arms. I smiled when she hugged me. I looked down at her and watched her as she looked at the water.

"let's dance." she said.
"what?" I laughed, caught completely off guard.
"come on. You love dancing with me." she moved one of my hands to her hip and held the other. I laughed and grabbed her butt. We both started laughing. I started leading her around without telling her and caught her before she fell. I spun her around and smiled the whole time. I picked her up and spun around at one point and her laugh made me laugh.

I put her down and held her face in my hands and kissed her softly. I felt her lips press back against mine. I pulled away a little and looked into her eyes.

"I'm crazy about you Elizabeth."
"I know you are. I'm crazy about you too Alexander." i smiled because I loved it when she called me Alexander instead of Alex like everyone else. I kissed her again and wrapped my arms around her then looked in her gorgeous blue eyes again.

"Elizabeth, will you marry me?" I whispered.
"what? Alex..." she looked shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to post! I try to post more. Feel free to comment.

Love & Rockets,
Liz