"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"I wanna fall so in love, with you and no one else."

I was pacing back and forth slowly as she slept. This was the scariest experience of my life...besides the times I've blacked out on stage. But thinking that she went through the same feelings I've been through, I hate that. 

I finally calmed down enough to sit down. I watched her sleep. I held her hand and kissed it softly. My whole world had been turned upside down. The only thing that made me happy was that she was okay and said she'd marry me. The made me extremely happy.

--------------
Two days later, I helped Liz when she was released from the hospital. She had a minor concussion on top of anxiety issues. They had to monitor her for the past two days. Thankfully, the tour was over so we just went back to Baltimore.

Dr. Waldron said Liz would be pretty tired the next few days but I didnt expect it to be this bad.  She was awake for the first half hour of the ride but fell asleep for the rest of the ride. All she did was sleep but I guess it's expected. 

A few hours later I we pulled up to my house. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. Jack was with us and helped me carry her and her stuff into the house.

"Thanks man. I'm sure we both appreciate it." I said when we sat down for a beer.
"No problem at all. I'm glad she's okay." he said. "She's gonna be okay right?"
"Yeah after a few weeks she should be fine. But all the sleep she's getting is scaring me."
"Why? Would you rather her be awake and in pain or asleep and getting better?"
"True. I didn't think of that dude, thanks." I smiled a little. Jack was my best friend. He always knew how to cheer me up. I considered him a brother. 

That night, Rian came by with Cassadee to watch the Ravens game with me and Jack. We tried to stay quiet for Liz. 

At halftime, I got up and got food and more beer. I felt someone come up behind me and hug my shoulders. I was a little confused.

"Thanks Jack but we've hugged enough for today." I laughed and turned around to see Liz. "Hi baby. Didn't expect to see you up."
"I'm so tired of sleeping. And I heard that there were people here so I came down." 
"Okay. Want some water or something?"
"Sure. But I don't know if I can handle watching the game yet. You and Jack are a little too excited and loud." she smiled. I could see how tired and in pain she was. I put my arms around her and held her and kissed her head softly.
"I'll tell Jack to relax. And I'm sure Cassadee will be excited to see you." I smiled and she nodded and took the water and walked away. I hadn't noticed she was wearing some of my shorts and her All Time Low hoodie. "You look hot by the way!" I yelled after her. I heard her laugh. I grabbed everything and carried it into the living room. 

"Alex, why didn't you tell me you were hiding Liz here the whole time! I would've gone up to see her!" Cass yelled at me.
"I figured she didn't want visitors. And keep it down. My baby is concussed." I sat down and held Liz close as they laughed. "Tell me if you need anything." I whispered in her ear.
"I will." she whispered as she cuddled into me. 

We watched the rest of the game and Liz had gone back upstairs in the middle of the fourth quarter. We all went into the kitchen so Liz wouldn't wake up. 

"She just isn't being the normal Liz. I don't like it." I said.
"Yeah I noticed that. She's much quieter and kind of depressing." Rian added.
"Well you guys can't expect her to be jumping up and down screaming her head off after the week she just had." Cassadee defended her. "She probably has the worst headache in the world and it won't go away. Plus, she has to try to stay calm through all of this. It's tougher than you barbarians can imagine." she yelled at all of us. 
"Bow down to queen Cassadee!" Jack said and started bowing at Cassadee's feet. "The barbarians are unworthy of your presence!" he joked. We all started laughing and Cass kicked him. 

Cass went up to check on Liz before she left. She came back down and looked a little sad.
"Bring her some Advil. She looks exhausted and like she's really hurting." she said quietly as she hugged me goodbye. I said bye to Jack and Rian and then went up to Liz.

"Hi baby girl. How are you feeling?" I sat next to her.
"Alright. Feel like I'm getting hit in the head over and over." she held her head. 
"Aw sorry babe. I have some Advil and water." I held them up to show her. She smiled a little and sat up slowly. 
"There you go saving my life again." she smiled. 
"It's in the job description. And it's good to see you smile." I said with a smile.
"I'm sorry. I heard what you guys said. I'm trying to be upbeat about this but I just don't have the energy." she admitted. I felt like shit. 
"Don't apologize Elizabeth. It's not your fault that this happened. I should be the one apologizing. We shouldn't have said that stuff." I held her hand.
"are you kidding me Alex?" she said and I was scared she was going to yell. "I loved how you guys admitted you all care about how I feel." she smiled.

I sighed in relief. I laid next to her and we just talked. We talked about tour, bands we like, tv shows, and her favorite songs by me and the guys. I thought I could've pegged what her favorites were but she was all over the place. We talked for hours. I got her to laugh a few times, too.

"I'm sorry about your mom by the way." I said as I held her close to me and put her head on my shoulder.
"It's fine. I'm still trying to accept it. She tried to get in touch with me a few times but stood me up every time."
"That's her fault for missing out on her amazing daughter." I said as I kissed her head softly.
"I tried telling myself that. The only thing I knew for sure was I will never ever leave my family. I can't put anyone in that much pain. It's not fair to them." she sounded hurt and lonely.
"I hope that I'm the family you won't leave." I whispered.
"I haven't left you yet, have I?" she looked up at me right into my eyes. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys I've been busy the past few days! But here's somewhat of a filler chapter. Please tell me what you guys think!

Love & rockets,
Liz