"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"Right now could last forever, just as long as I'm with you."

"I'm never letting go of you baby." I heard him whisper. I smiled huge. I loved him. I had never stopped. I lifted my head a little to see his face. He was adorable when he slept. Again, I felt safe.

I opened my eyes a little later and looked at my phone and saw it was three o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon. Alex was still asleep so I got up slowly and gently kissed his head. I walked to the kitchen and looked at what we had for food that Alex would like. I finally found pancake mix. 

I turned on the radio but kept it soft. I turned my back away from the couch and searched the fridge for the extra ingredients or the pancakes. Suddenly I felt someone come up behind me and lift me up and I screamed.

"Relax baby. It's just me." Alex laughed.
"You know I hate that!" I hit his arm playfully.
"I couldn't resist." he smiled his sexy little smile that made my heart melt. I looked at the counter and put my fingers in the pancake powder and flicked it at him.

"Whoops. It slipped." I apologized sarcastically.
"It's on." he said as he flicked some powder at me. I laughed and opened the fridge and grabbed chocolate sauce and squirted it at him. He threw chocolate chips at me. One of us accidentally hit the vegetable oil and it spilled on the floor. We threw more food at each other but slowly started falling down because of the oil.

When we both hit the ground, we looked at each other and laughed. I looked at him and smiled huge. He did the same then slid closer and did the sexiest thing he's ever done.

"I wish you could see your face right now," he sang. "'Cause you're grinning like a fool. And we're sitting on your kitchen floor on a Tuesday afternoon." He wiped my face off and sang the rest of the song. When he finished, he grabbed the whipped cream and squirted it at my mouth then kissed me. I kissed back and felt him lay down in the mess we made. I laid on top of him and lifted my feet into the air as our kiss grew more passionate and tasty.

"we have to clean up. Then I'll help you wash your hair." I pulled away panting from the intensity. He nodded and we both got up and cleaned the kitchen. Afterwards, I led him to the bathroom. 

"here's a towel, there's shampoo in there, and tell me if you need anything else." I said and turned around to give him privacy.
"I'd love it if you'd join me." he requested. I turned back around and as soon as I saw his brown eyes, I melted but tried to resist.
"Maybe when I wash you hair." I smiled and closed the door. I leaned back on it and bit my lip as I lied at the ceiling. I was falling for him again. The butterflies in my stomach were insane and my heart was pounding his name. I loved him. 

"Liz can you wash my hair now?" I heard him yell. I took a deep breath and let my inner fan girl freak out a little because I got to wash his beautiful hair. I opened the door and walked to the shower. He handed me the shampoo.
"You're gonna use warm vanilla sugar shampoo?" I asked confused.
"That's the only kind in here. I'll have to deal with smelling like you." he smiled. I blushed a little and squeezed some shampoo into my hand.
"Come here." I ordered him and he leaned his head down to me. I massaged my fingers through his thick, brown, messy hair. I washed out everything I had put in it earlier. "Rinse your hair. I'll wash it again to make sure I got everything."
"Thank you." he smiled and put his head under the water.
"No problem. And I find it funny that you're 24 years old and need me to wash your hair for you."
"I find it funny that you shower with your clothes on." he smirked.
"What are you talking about? I don't shower-" I got interrupted by Alex grabbing my waist and pulling me into the shower. He put me right under the water so I was soaked. 
"See, you shower with your clothes on." he laughed.
"What the hell Alex!" I wiped water off my face.
"Let me wash your hair." he asked with his big, brown, easing eyes.
"Fine." I caved. He put his hands on my waist at the bottom of my shirt. I pointed to my head. "My hair is up here..."
"Well we can't let the shampoo ruin your clothes now can we?" he chuckled and lifted my shirt up and revealed my bra. He lifted the strap with his finger. "I didn't peg you as the lacy bra kind of girl." he smirked. I blushed.
"Shut up and cover your eyes." I said sternly. He lifted his hands and covered his eyes. I slid my jeans off and tossed them out of the shower. I took a deep breath and slid off my underwear then in clipped my bra. I tossed those out. I suddenly got nervous.

I had kept myself in shape since I left Alex to keep myself busy and to avoid thinking of him. I looked pretty good but I hadn't been naked in front of anyone since Alex. I was terrified that he thought I was fat or too muscular. Thank god I shaved my legs yesterday.

"I guess you can look." I mumbled. He slowly took his hands off his eyes and just stared at me. He checked out my whole body, then just certain parts. 
"Holy shit. You're hot." he finally said. I giggled and grabbed the shampoo and poured it in my hand and started washing my hair. Alex helped by just grabbing my hands and making them to all over my head. I rinsed my hair and washed off my face. When I finished, Alex leaned me against the wall. 

"You're beautiful Elizabeth." he whispered as he put his hand next to my head and leaned on the wall. I knew what he was going to ask next. I could tell by looking down at something that was hitting my leg. 
"Liz, I know you said you want us to both be ready and right now, I am. I want to take the next step with you again. We're going to do it right this time. I promise." he looked into my eyes. The way his eyes were glowing lit some sort of fire in me and I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

------------------------
We laid there for what seemed like moments but was really a few hours. He held me so gently in his arms and had this stupid grin on his face like he had won a prize. He was slowly running his fingers up and down my arm. I had my head on his chest which was lifting up and going back down with every breath he took.

I lifted my head up to say something to him when all of a sudden I heard the apartment door slam open. I dropped my head onto Alex's chest and sighed. Taylor was talking to someone. I got up and picked up the tshirt Alex had been wearing and pulled it over my head. I grabbed his boxers and slid them on.

"Where do you think you're going in my clothes?" he asked.
"well if I'm wearing your clothes, you can't leave." I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him then walked into the kitchen to see Taylor and Jack making out. I did one of those awkward laugh/ cough things and they stopped.

"Liz! I didn't know you were here... In Alex's clothes?! What the hell happened?!" she asked. Jack and her had the same shocked expression on their faces.
"Uhm Alex and I are back together..." I laughed a little. "it's not that big of a deal guys." I grabbed a beer for me and Alex from the fridge. 
"How did that happen?!" Taylor asked.
"I'll tell you when you tell me what's going on between you two." I smiled as they looked at each other awkwardly.
"I don't fuck and tell." Jack smiled. I laughed as Taylor hit his arm. I walked back to my room and crawled back into bed with Alex. 

"For you, Alexander." I handed him the beer.
"Best girlfriend ever!" he exclaimed and we both started laughing. 
"Thats a lie! Taylor's clearly the best girlfriend!" Jack yelled from the kitchen. We all laughed more.

"Do you have a job right now?" Alex asked as he opened his can.
"Nope." I shook my head. "The money I made from your tour has kept me afloat the past few months." 
"Interesting..." he mumbled.
"What?" 
"Well, if you're up for it, and this is totally up to you, I can ask Flyzik if you can come back on your with us." he sat up and leaned close to me as he explained his thoughts.
"Would I live with you in Baltimore again?"
"If you want to. It'd be me, you, and Rian. Cassadee lives in Los Angeles now. And Rian flies out there to see her as much as he can so it'd basically be us." 
"I'll think about it. When do you need to know by?"
"Tomorrow. That's when I leave." he responded and I nodded. 

Could I live with him again? I'd be with him every single day of tour and in Baltimore. I loved him enough to say yes right then and there but I needed to build trust with him at the same time. 

I knew what I would decide. 
♠ ♠ ♠
What's her decision?

Love & rockets