"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"You can choke on your misery."

i had gone back to Boston a few days later to start packing and start the goodbyes. I wouldn't be flying back to Baltimore for two weeks.

"you can't go. I'd miss you way too much." Taylor said as she hugged me. "I mean I'm glad you're happy with your rockstar boyfriend but come on. you can't leave me here!" she hugged tighter.
"Taylor, I'd come back to visit as much as possible. plus, I'm dating Alex gaskarth. that means you guys might get backstage passes for the shows around here." I smiled as she nodded.

Taylor was the only friend I still talked to from high school all my other friends had gone out to explore the world. Taylor moved into Boston after I did. I had moved into my apartment when I started college. she came after she finished school. we only lived ten minutes away from each other which was good because that meant we always had someone close to us.

she hesitated while she helped me pack. she was really torn up about this.

"Liz we haven't been apart for more than two weeks. how am I supposed to handle that drastic change! no one will be a walk away from me. no one will be around to get ice cream at midnight with me. no one will be here when I'm convinced someone broke in." she stopped and teared up. seeing her cry was one of the worst things in the world. it was worse than seeing a cute little kid cry. I hugged her tight and we both started crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had finished all my packing a week early so I figured I'd get a head start on bringing my stuff to Baltimore and surprise Alex. I smiled at the though as the plane landed. I walked out of the airport and to the rent a car place and got a car. I threw all of my stuff in it and drove to Alex's.

his car was in the driveway and a car I didn't recognize was in front of his house. I parked behind Alex and guessed it was Zacks or something. I walked to the door and knocked. no one answered so I walked right in because the door was unlocked. I heard some music playing upstairs where Alex's room was. I quietly walked upstairs.
I heard his bed shaking and moaning through his closed door. my stomach dropped. stupidly I reached for the handle and opened the door to see him and Lisa in his bed. I covered my mouth to prevent a scream.

"shit. Liz! why are you here?" he yelled as he pushed Lisa off of him and covered himself up. I shook my head and started crying and turned around slowly and walked downstairs. I heard him get out of bed to follow me.
"Liz, please Liz just wait." he said as he grabbed my arm.
"do not touch me." I snapped at him as I pulled my arm away from him.
"Liz, please just let me explain." he tried stroking my cheek but I slapped his hand.
"Alex I'll call you later I guess..." Lisa said quietly as she walked past us. I tightened my hands into fists.
"hey Lisa," I called after her. she turned around. "you can have him." I punched her in the face. I started walking towards the door when Alex slammed it closed.
"what the hell is wrong with you?" he asked me. I almost laughed in his face.
"what's wrong with me? you're seriously asking me that right now?!" I yelled. he nodded like this was my fault. "are you shitting me Alex? I just caught you fucking someone else and you ask what's wrong with me?! what's wrong with you! why would you do this! you wanted me to move in! you wanted me to be happy here! you said you loved me." I lost it when I said you loved me. I cried so hard. I slowly let myself fall to the ground sitting on his stairs. he let Lisa leave and walked over to me.
"I asked her to come over to end things between us. one thing led to another..."
"shut up." I said through my tears."I don't want to hear your bullshit." it was true. how was I supposed to know what was bullshit and what wasn't? "I try to be cute and surprise you by coming early and you pay me back by hooking up with your ex?"
"I didn't mean to Liz. it was a mistake." he sounded sorry. I didn't let myself cave.
"you said you loved me, Alex." I looked i to his eyes so he could see the hurt. he teared up a little too. "you're not going to say you still do?" I asked pissed.
"I do Liz. I love you more than you will ever know. I figured you think that was bull and ignore me. I'm sorry." he whispered. I sighed and stared at the ground.
"what am I supposed to do Alex? I'm jobless, homeless, and now boyfriendless. I gave up my apartment today."
"you're staying here aren't you?" he looked confused.
"you expect me to stay here with a guy that cheated on me the first week we were dating? are you drunk?"
"no. I expect you to forgive me for fucking up. I was wishing it was you the whole time." he grabbed my chin so I looked at him. "you're staying here because I love you. I'm taking care of you. I don't care if you hate me. you're staying here. I have an extra room."
"until I find my own place." I said angrily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I carried all my stuff up to his guest room. I hadn't said a word to him since our fight. I was putting things away when I saw him in the doorway watching me.

"I stil love you Liz." he used his voice that usually made my knees weak but I was too angry to let that happen.
"fuck you." I fake smiled after I said it then gave him a dirty look.
"are you going to be mad at me forever?"
"until pigs fly and hell freezes over." I said in my sarcastic tone.
"good to know. can I help you at all?"
"can you jump off a bridge?" I snapped.
"listen. I feel terrible about this okay?! your little snide comments only make this worse for me."
"worse for you?" I laughed. "alright Alex." I closed the door in his face.

my phone rang a little later and my the caller I'd said "it's Jack Attack Bitch :P" I smiled a little.
"hello?"
"what happened?" he knew.
"well if you're talking about my asshole of a exboyfriend, he cheated on me with Lisa."
"shiiit. I'm sorry kiddo. wanna go out tonight to ease your mind a little?"
"...sure. just me and you?"
"no Cassadee and Rian will be there."
"alright. see you later then." I hung up and found something hot to wear.
♠ ♠ ♠
bet you guys can't guess what's gonna happen next! I'll post the next chapter soon.